"Team GTP" FORUM/CLUB CLOSING CHECK OP

II-zOoLoGy-II

(Banned)
United States
F YOU

Forza4_Logo_JPG-4e5833541e566.jpg

This forum and subsequently this thread and club will be closed. If you wish to continue with the club please join us over at ForzaPlanet.net

I have posted a thread entitled FP Racing (name not fully decided) located in the clubs sub forum.

http://www.forzaplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15

My screen name there is I viLe styLe I

Goodbye GT and GTP!

FM4 for the win!

Last edited:
I am interested IF you can be in more than one club at a time. I will already be part of a car club that will carry over with my guys from FM3.

Im interested. Im not as good as some other guys with the livery editor but I can do some decent work sometimes. Ill throw in Forza 3 and make some designs tonight and see if I can wip up a good GTP design.

I'd be interested, typically dont play online much because it seems like bumper cars. If we got a group of serious clean racers I would join up.

Count me in. My brother is going to pre order the limited today or tommorrow! Wohoo I can't wait. Altho I do not have Fanatec compatible to xobx wheel .. yet ;) . I know with PAD Fm1-3 felt good and better then GTs Pad. So for now lets not restrict WHEEL ONLY Club.

Hmm we would need some GTP sitckers. How about similar colored car paint schemes? When we do racing together? MY guess, Red/Blue/White/Black

I'm in. I can only arrange decals, making stuff is too advanced for me! :lol: Just as long as we race clean, I hate crashing.

I whipped up a logo real quick while I was at lunch. Nothing special but its a starting point for ideas. Feel free to give ideas on how to alter it if its needed. Sorry about the quality. They are off screen pics.

SN852197.jpg

SN852195.jpg

its great. Also make some frames, so If I wanna do smaller stickers for bumpers or what not. Or we dont need a frame?

I will try to whip up another design as well. When FM4 comes out, we will have to give it a name too. GTP Club?

Cool, I thought "GTP Racing" sounds and looks pretty good. I was thinking of more designs as well and maybe making smaller versions for bumpers and stuff maybe just having GTPR for short. I already have a couple other thoughts for designs. We should come up with as many as possible then put it to a vote right before the release of Forza 4.

I'm interested if that's ok.

Not sure about the possibility of being in two clubs at a time though.

Fair enough if someone wants to create two accounts on xbox live?

The club status allows people to drive each others cars. Above all else I don't think the game would allow an individual to be in more than one club.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people can be in a club and if so how many is the limit?

Great to see lots of interest in this!

zr1chris
Cool, I thought "GTP Racing" sounds and looks pretty good. I was thinking of more designs as well and maybe making smaller versions for bumpers and stuff maybe just having GTPR for short. I already have a couple other thoughts for designs. We should come up with as many as possible then put it to a vote right before the release of Forza 4.

That sounds great!

zr1chris
Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many people can be in a club and if so how many is the limit?

I don't think that they have released any information that specific yet. But even if you are limited to one car club you're still part of the GTP community so therefore you rate to wear our badges, you just might not be able to share cars with sim track tunes.

I will also TRY to give the livery/decal a go :

Screen-shot-2011-04-10-at-6.55.19-PM.png

I think this logo with actual "sponsors" from ad banners on the forums would make an interesting livery. Or even just this logo in reversible white/black.

I will also update the thread as we get closer to launch to keep everyone posted on our progress. Everyone also leave your LIVE ID so we can get a solid list of members.

Last edited:
First time posting, though I've been a lurker for some time now. Big fan of GT5 and played a lot of FM3. I'm definitely interested in joining and contributing to a gtplanet club. Not to good with the livery unfortunately though.

I'd definitely be interested in joining, but I'll leave the liveries to the more talented people.

Xbox Live: PageyTheSquid

Parker

I think I just made are new logo. This thing is bad @ss in my honest opinion. Enjoy these pics.

holden.jpg

gtpr.jpg

gtpracing-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested! (GT: HighSeasHoMastr) I can help run things, I ran a garage for awhile in FM2 and FM3 so I've done the tune/paint thing quite a bit and I've organized a couple contests/race series so hopefully I can help out there too!
Those of us who have FM3 should meet up in-game and do some racing soon.

I'll see what I can do for a logo/livery in the paint booth tomorrow...

That looks pretty good. One suggestion, if I may, try horizontal flames on the side logos.

How's this?

Finishproduct2.jpg

Finishproduct1.jpg

Dside.jpg

Edit: Oh Geez, I just realized that I used and "r" instead of an "n" by mistake. I'll fix as soon as I get home later and update the pics with the correct spelling.

Edit 2: Fixed.

Last edited:
Back