"Team GTP" FORUM/CLUB CLOSING CHECK OP

IMG060.jpg

Here is the original in blue. The photo where you guys thought it was blue was actually gray, but I dig the blue now that I tried it. I also added a Fanatec and playseat logo along with the droid app ad on the website. Hard to see but they are there.

Wow some excellent pics in here. I'll be getting FM4, although it may be after I get the new Fanatec wheel, but count me in 👍

Jerome

Depending on the limit of people per team I'm starting to think with all the interest we may need more than one team. :cheers:

Hmm, I will add my racing livery I made a couple months back when I hop onto my Xbox.

Depending on the limit of people per team I'm starting to think with all the interest we may need more than one team. :cheers:

Well, might be the perfect opportunity to split the club into GTP Car Club and GTP Racing, the former maybe for the more casual among us (like me) and the latter for those of us who are out to brake world records and stuff ;)

I don't have a wheel so the racing bit may be hard. Though with years of playing Halo on my controller, the joysticks are loose enough to do quick steering, and the triggers are stiff enough to have proper throttle control.

I still like the 'GTP Car Club' one best, but this one is very nice as well 👍

I don't have a wheel so the racing bit may be hard. Though with years of playing Halo on my controller, the joysticks are loose enough to do quick steering, and the triggers are stiff enough to have proper throttle control.

Well, Forza is suprisingly easy to control with the pad, at least from my experience. You should be able to get fast enough to enjoy racing and hotlapping, anyways.

If there is a limit of players per team, maybe best we break the teams up into location/time zones ie. Europe, Australasia, Nth/Sth America etc? Just an idea!

Those are some excellent liveries there. Top notch stuff I have to say. I really hope they do let us join more than one club. In the meanwhile I can see us doing a little Forza 3 action with those liveries right now. Alfani + Mitsu Evo + Different colors of that livery for 8 cars = Good racing plus some good movies I could make from that. :)

Which color combo do you guys like best?
Come on man you KNOW you gotta do two more colors. You gotta fill up that 8 car grid for FM3. Don't know what you gonna do for colors for FM4 and the 16 car grid. Those graphics are beyond great. Man I want one now. lol
PS: The green is tight as is the yellow and blue.

Need also a racing number too I think.

Baggsy 69.

Edit.
Zoology how exactly is your live ID spealt. I tried and it wouldn't find you.

My live ID BTW is......

spagetti69

Last edited:
Guys, I'm not a Forza user, but I'd like to know how the editor works: is it possible to import images from 360's hard disk or you have to create everything from scrap? I mean, those goodyear logos, gtp badge and stuff like that. Great work anyways.

@ Gunma36, you cannot upload anything to the editor. The goodyear logo and many other ''actual'' auto companies are included in the livery.

As for pictures, portraits and everything else, those are all made from the ground up. There are a few fast motion videos on youtube where someone is making bruce lee that will blow your mind at how talented some people are with simple shapes and gradients........the Forza editor is what got me wishing every racing game would implement one.

Gunma36
Guys, I'm not a Forza user, but I'd like to know how the editor works: is it possible to import images from 360's hard disk or you have to create everything from scrap? I mean, those goodyear logos, gtp badge and stuff like that. Great work anyways.

The goodyear logo I believe is in game and premade. As for the authentic gtp logo, that was made from scratch by HighSeasHoMastr. Also almost everything that MuchoJimbo made appears to be from scratch. The livery editor is a bunch of shapes that you can manipulate as much as you want by changing their size, skew, location, rotation, and transparency.

Back