"Team GTP" FORUM/CLUB CLOSING CHECK OP

Wow you guys are really good with that editor thing. I think the sponsor idea is a neat one, i'd be willing to rock out the Fanatec logo on my ride.

IceZ
Wow you guys are really good with that editor thing. I think the sponsor idea is a neat one, i'd be willing to rock out the Fanatec logo on my ride.

I don't even know the Fanatec logo and I own one.

Bad idea. Not everyone is using a Fanatec.

Sounds great!

fanatec-rennsport-cockpit.jpg

I tried to incorporate the GTP logo into a fairly basic racing livery. What do you think?
And if anyone wants the GTP logo let me know.

fuayr8.jpg

148hd0l.jpg

zxuydw.jpg

I tried to incorporate the GTP logo into a fairly basic racing livery. What do you think?
And if anyone wants the GTP logo let me know.

That looks pretty good. I'd definitely like one of those logos. Will I be able to alter the color of it?

Looks great, but dang...we need BIGGER pics!
30xep92.jpg

21ox30x.jpg

16923ns.jpg

Better?

EDIT: The logo is color changeable, but it has to be on a non-metallic solid background color. I have carbon on the roof of the Z4 for example and the logo could not go there.

Send me an FR on XBL and I'll gift it to you.
Cool, thanks. Ill send it tonight when I get home from work.

It gives a better look at the GTP logo.
Am I on the right track?

Your designs are more of a vintage race car theme, I think mine can be used on race cars or custom cars. I guess it will vary depending on ones taste, what car is it going on and what type of style you want to use on a particular car. I like both styles in there own way. I liked the BMW. It gave me some ideas of how I can incorporate your GTP logo onto the car I already made.

zr1chris
How's this?

Edit: Oh Geez, I just realized that I used and "r" instead of an "n" by mistake. I'll fix as soon as I get home later and update the pics with the correct spelling.

Looks great man. I didn't even notice the "r" until you said something lol.

HighSeasHoMastr
Send me an FR on XBL and I'll gift it to you.

Also, here's another livery I threw together in about 10 minutes:

It gives a better look at the GTP logo.
Am I on the right track?

You nailed the GTP logo. Nice! I'm gonna add you later tonight when I get on. Definitely on the right track in my opinion.

I will honestly be going with a subtle approach on street cars, which I usually do unless they are tuner replicas (Gemballa, SPEEDtech, etc) but for track cars I can definitely see a livery like this on mine.

Good job guys. I will give it a go later tonight!

Oh, since our liveries carry over from FM3 none of this is in vain. Which I am sure all of you know. Since the club will be able to share liveries, the more the better!

I used to think I came up with good liveries, then I realized I spend like 2 hours because I'm so picky on placement and sizing. I also haven't played with the editor as much as others. Can't believe how good some people are. I'd be interested, but not sure how often I'll be playing online.

I'd be interested in joining a GTP Car Club as well. Thing is, I have yet to try out how well my internet connection is going to do with online racing, as its speed has considerably improved over the last few months. I think my provider's finally doing something right :lol:

Either way, I'd rrock a GT Planet logo as a sticker on just about any car I'll be driving ;)
Gamertag: Erayo1988

Luminis
I'd be interested in joining a GTP Car Club as well. Thing is, I have yet to try out how well my internet connection is going to do with online racing, as its speed has considerably improved over the last few months. I think my provider's finally doing something right :lol:

Either way, I'd rrock a GT Planet logo as a sticker on just about any car I'll be driving ;)
Gamertag: Erayo1988

Cool I'll send you some logos right after you accept the freind request.

I'm a lurker here and would definately be interested in joining a gtp car club and running some logos. I was disappointed i never got with a big group to play with in FM3 and hope to for FM4. GT is: xxx shiv xxx

That GTP Car Club logo is just about perfect 👍
The GTP Racing one is very nice as well, but I prefer the blue-ish colour on the first, as well as the font of the text and that little streak below. Just perfect.

Do want!

Nice work on the logos. Going to have to start sending out a couple of friend requests.

This GTP Club thing sounds promising. If it means organised, clean racing with a good bunch of peeps who share the same passion and enthusiasm for racing sims, then I'm all for it! Great job with the logos too!

XBL: xNeVeR eNoUgHxx

Back