"Team GTP" FORUM/CLUB CLOSING CHECK OP

II-zOoLoGy-II
BLAST YOU. I get out of my mid-term at 3:35 Central Time. Then it is a race home. I'll see you on the track!

Got to head out for work in an hour so im just going to try and set up the club and get as many invites out as possible.
System update!! Figures. Of all days.

I have an announcement to make.

The Club is set up. However the game automatically makes my first 3 selections co-leaders and it won't allow me to select anyone that doesn't have FM4 yet. So it look like I'm going to have to wait for Bogie, Zoo, and Jimbo to get the game and load it up at least once before I can start adding everyone else.

Sorry for the bit of bad news everyone that was looking to get in today. I did get the name reserved already so we are good to go as far as TEAM GTP is concerned. Thanks in advance for your patience everyone.

Now hurry the hell up Bogie, Zoo, and Jimbo!!!!!! :lol:

The Club is set up. However the game automatically makes my first 3 selections co-leaders and it won't allow me to select anyone that doesn't have FM4 yet. So it look like I'm going to have to wait for Bogie, Zoo, and Jimbo to get the game and load it up at least once before I can start adding everyone else.

Sorry for the bit of bad news everyone that was looking to get in today. I did get the name reserved already so we are good to go as far as TEAM GTP is concerned. Thanks in advance for your patience everyone.

Chris, my Amazon order still says "shipping soon", so I am going to run to Best Buy and Walmart today to see if I can find the LCE. Meaning if they do, I will be on about 530pm CDT.

Chris, my Amazon order still says "shipping soon", so I am going to run to Best Buy and Walmart today to see if I can find the LCE. Meaning if they do, I will be on about 530pm CDT.

That's cool Bogie. Don't sweat it too much. If we have to wait a bit then we have to wait a bit. I'm sure there is plenty of the game to hold all of us off for a couple days if need be.

Just take your time but HURRY UP! :lol: joking

20 more minutes Chris................20 long miserable minutes!

I may have to leave for work before you get it loaded up. It's going to cut it close. If I don't catch you before I leave then I will get you in on my lunch break.

Perhaps you need another field in the sheet for have you got FM4 then you'll know when to send the invites.

Great, can't wait, my LCE is still under unshipped :-(

I'm so so so jealous you get to play the game today!! Give me all the information you can! Three more long long days, if it's even delivered before weekend.. :(

Won't be able to play much until later tonight. Got to leave for work in a bit. Just installing whats needed and downloading LCE DLC codes.

Best Buy and their infinite wisdom forgot to give me my 1M Coupe. If anyone is willing to give me one that would be of so much help.

Great, Launch Bonus Car Pack is going to take 6 Years to download. Just my luck.

My launch pack is screwed up. It says 100% in literally 2 seconds. I try to download again and it does the same thing.

My launch pack is screwed up. It says 100% in literally 2 seconds. I try to download again and it does the same thing.

That happened to me when I bought Halo Reach. Don't worry, I think all the content should be there.

Can i try and contact T10 to see if they can give me a 1M?

Right now mine is on the truck, and out for delivery. Left at 8:37am, but probably won't be at my house until 4-4:30pm, while I'm at work. I won't be able to get on until I get home from work around 11:30pm.

Have you asked Best Buy first, or did they refuse to give it to you?

crispychicken49
That happened to me when I bought Halo Reach. Don't worry, I think all the content should be there.

I hope so. I didnt have time to check before work but I will check when I go to lunch.

Fast enough?

IMAG0083.jpg

Makes me think it is already on the disk and this just unlocks it.

Yeah I hope so. Did you already get it???

Yes...it's in my pic!

I went to Walmart this morning, no LCE
I went to Gamestop this morning, no LCE (said they were short and sold out statewide)
I went to Best Buy this morning, no LCE
I went to Super Walmart just now, and sure enough, LCE!

Canceled my Amazon order. BOOYA!

*Checks list*

Yeah...I'm out.

Wha?!?

Bogie 19th
Yes...it's in my pic!

I went to Walmart this morning, no LCE
I went to Gamestop this morning, no LCE (said they were short and sold out statewide)
I went to Best Buy this morning, no LCE
I went to Super Walmart just now, and sure enough, LCE!

Canceled my Amazon order. BOOYA!

Wha?!?

Nice!! Glad you got it. I'll be adding you to the club in a couple hours on my break. Looks like we will be just wait for Zoo. Everyone else should start getting invites tonight then.

Btw let me know how your launch pack downloads.

Edit: The pic wasn't showing up on my Droid. I see it now.

Last edited:
Well, I still won't be home until 530, so you can't add me until I put the disk in my tray, right?

As for my launch codes, I am putting them all in on Xbox.com here at work. When I get home, they should all be downloaded (I left my Xbox on while I am at work today!).

For all you Livery goons like myself.

They added the ability to copy the right/left sides, such a time saver. Can't wait to create some new GTP Car Club liveries. Also have 2 pages of ''new'' shapes/decals.

As for the game itself, I have only raced 1 race but feels much better than FM3 when it comes to the MS wheel and the overall feel for the car and road. Going to be a fun game, a lot more content and features that I never knew about.....Titles and Badges, makes for some challenges.

Bogie 19th
Well, I still won't be home until 530, so you can't add me until I put the disk in my tray, right?

Yeah your right. Just assumed you were heading home. I get off at 8:30 so be expecting my invite shortly after.

For all you Livery goons like myself.

They added the ability to copy the right/left sides, such a time saver. Can't wait to create some new GTP Car Club liveries. Also have 2 pages of ''new'' shapes/decals.

As for the game itself, I have only raced 1 race but feels much better than FM3 when it comes to the MS wheel and the overall feel for the car and road. Going to be a fun game, a lot more content and features that I never knew about.....Titles and Badges, makes for some challenges.

Maybe I am not understanding? But we could copy sides before.

Back