"Team GTP" FORUM/CLUB CLOSING CHECK OP

I don't even want to break the seal on the book. I saw that video of it already. I should just leave it packaged ;)

BTW, I have been redeeming all my codes while at work at Xbox.com. Is the code for Limited Edition DLC Content the one that gives you the VIP status?

The codes I see:

Launch Bonus Car Pack
Bonus Track Pack
Limited Edition DLC Content

I don't even want to break the seal on the book. I saw that video of it already. I should just leave it packaged ;)

BTW, I have been redeeming all my codes while at work at Xbox.com. Is the code for Limited Edition DLC Content the one that gives you the VIP status?

The codes I see:

Launch Bonus Car Pack
Bonus Track Pack
Limited Edition DLC Content

Yeah from what im hearing thats also the one that gives you the BMW art pack and the Muscle car pack.

Maybe I am not understanding? But we could copy sides before.

We always had the ability to do that, problem is they mirror so it's still better to do that and do specific decals by hand afterwards.

We always had the ability to do that, problem is they mirror so it's still better to do that and do specific decals by hand afterwards.

Yeah i'm wondering if that's what he is talking about. I hated how if you had writing it would be backwards on the other side.

WOW! I have spent over 100 hrs in the FM3 Livery Editor and I never saw this option. Uh....um, I was just kidding about this ''new'' feature in FM4, LOL:nervous:

Any chance we can get a copy of your OP in the forum forum Zoo?

Also, ZR1Chris...still Team GTP? Or now with the advent of Forza Planet, will it be Team FP?

Last edited:
Any chance we can get a copy of your OP in the forum forum Zoo?

Also, ZR1Chris...still Team GTP? Or now with the advent of Forza Planet, will it be Team FP?

I know. I was just thinking the same thing. I just made the club. Lets get the leaders together and conference somehow. I will send you guys some PM's and let see what we want to do.

One huge problem is everyone would have to go register over there. I really wish the site opened a couple weeks ago or even last week would have been nice.

That is a huge problem. But as Jordan said, the Forza section is getting phased out in the coming weeks, so they would have to anyway.

I think most members would be willing. I used my same account info as GTplanet, so they wouldn't have to memorize many sign ins.

My user name and log in doesn't work?
Am I a premium member there?

Feels like the bailiffs have kicked me out.

Who says we ditch this name and make it the ForzaPlanet one?

Edit: Don't mind me. Just a page behind. :lol:

ANNOUNCEMENT: IMPORTANT

Do to this forum being shut down in the near future and ForzaPlanet.net now being up and running we have decided that we are moving location to ForzaPlanet.net. Everyone in the club must head over there and register. If you do not register in the next few weeks you will be dropped from the club. All that is required is for you to register.

The new name for the club will be "TEAM FMP".

Zoo, and Jimbo. I already sent you invites. Disregard if you get a club aaa invite. I had to scrap the old club because it wouldn't let me change the tag, only the name. The tag was GTP which didn't make any sense. That's why I had to scrap it.

Bogie I will send yours later after you log in and I get home from work.

Everyone else be looking for your invites sometime later tonight.

I'm wondering what penalties or if we can jump back and forth between clubs. I want to join with you guys but I also have another club I race with. I figure I'd have to constantly get invites probably making it a pain to the admin.

ANNOUNCEMENT: IMPORTANT

Do to this forum being shut down in the near future and ForzaPlanet.net now being up and running we have decided that we are moving location to ForzaPlanet.net. Everyone in the club must head over there and register. If you do not register in the next few weeks you will be dropped from the club. All that is required is for you to register.

The new name for the club will be "TEAM FMP".

Zoo, and Jimbo. I already sent you invites. Disregard if you get a club aaa invite. I had to scrap the old club because it wouldn't let me change the tag, only the name. The tag was GTP which didn't make any sense. That's why I had to scrap it.

Bogie I will send yours later after you log in and I get home from work.

Everyone else be looking for your invites sometime later tonight.

Where is the club thread in FMplanet?

Back