Team Hydro 2.0 - Indy 1/4 Mile Team

• Thread starter Slash
  • 3,350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro kik me off the team but when Andrew comes to me and asks me on be on the team I said sure, and he said he made the team soo.. And I could care less about u kicking me off the team

1. Me and Andrew made this team together soo I have the same power as he does. 2. Is that a challenge? 3. Obviously if you don't care about being kicked off the team then it wouldn't matter to you if you DID get kicked off.4. KT wasn't calling us out. Also I'm pretty sure you don't want to race Chris. Also you have just given us a bad reputation. And I'f you want argue about this the take it to our thread. This is Hydros thread not ours and I don't want your stupidness to clog up the thread.

Bro kik me off the team but when Andrew comes to me and asks me on be on the team I said sure, and he said he made the team soo.. And I could care less about u kicking me off the team

That's not how a team works. Going down that path and you are destined to fail. He never called you out. He said those were teams he'd like to race.

That's not how a team works. Going down that path and you are destined to fail. He never called you out. He said those were teams he'd like to race.

Ohhh well he said after the bs with Andrew and how he just waltzed away and how he joined horizon, I read it like he had beef with horizon. And then when he said he wanted to go after the teams he listed I thought he was trying to like take down the teams or something.

1. Me and Andrew made this team together soo I have the same power as he does. 2. Is that a challenge? 3. Obviously if you don't care about being kicked off the team then it wouldn't matter to you if you DID get kicked off.4. KT wasn't calling us out. Also I'm pretty sure you don't want to race Chris. Also you have just given us a bad reputation. And I'f you want argue about this the take it to our thread. This is Hydros thread not ours and I don't want your stupidness to clog up the thread.

Ill race Chris, and I didn't give horizon a bad rep. It was just a bit of a mix up

Ohhh well he said after the bs with Andrew and how he just waltzed away and how he joined horizon, I read it like he had beef with horizon. And then when he said he wanted to go after the teams he listed I thought he was trying to like take down the teams or something.

Andrew didn't join Horizon, Me and him CREATED Horizon.

its cool bro we still homies. :sly: just keep your team going strong.👍

First off thank you recorder for being respectful.

Not this is to jsupa. Last time I ran you what happend? Should I get on for the first time with my dusty old controller just to show you what being fast is? And what hydro really is kid?! I will destroy you. I recommend you not mess with me. This is not aimed at horizon, but rather you.

When I get called out like that weather it's all cleared up or not, remember I always defend my and my teams name.

And to clarify, It was to be taken as a call out to all teams, not as an aggressive one, but as a challenge to all of them like Tds took it. Just a fun challenge saying In a nut shell that I can't wait to race them on gt6 but I'm bringing game so don't expect to win easily.

Last edited:

Not this is to jsupa. Last time I ran you what happend? Should I get on for the first time with my dusty old controller just to show you what being fast is? And what hydro really is kid?! I will destroy you. I recommend you not mess with me. This is not aimed at horizon, but rather you.

When I get called out like that weather it's all cleared up or not, remember I always defend my and my teams name.

And to clarify, It was to be taken as a call out to all teams, not as an aggressive one, but as a challenge to all of them like Tds took it. Just a fun challenge saying In a nut shell that I can't wait to race them on gt6 but I'm bringing game so don't expect to win easily.

No problem, if you need to race him by all means do it.

KTalloutdrags

Very well said KT this is about as respectful as you can be. I have raced members of hydro you guys are no joke some very fast guys. Much respect holding it down for hydro.

Very well said KT this is about as respectful as you can be. I have raced members of hydro you guys are no joke some very fast guys. Much respect holding it down for hydro.

Very good KT. Also Hella respect for TDS also. They are fast also. But thanks JDiaz.

Thank you. I try to be decently aggressive to put my point across but still respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back