Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

Because he really wanted to battle and thats what I respect. He's the one closest to me so what did you expect ? ''Oh no you aren't important, the battle is way more important then you are. I'll replace you for another member''

Im done man I got nothing to say.

When was this battle supposed to be? Am I on the battle team?

Ok so ye im on this team now driftzz supra i got u guys already trev imm send an add to ya soon lets practice some tandem thanks burst members i had alot of fun and am not leaving on bad terms hooefully ive never been 1 to be an a**hole ya know and i hope people dont change their attitudez towards me because of ny team switch descision love everyone i do sooooo lets drift everybody

Ok so ye im on this team now driftzz supra i got u guys already trev imm send an add to ya soon lets practice some tandem thanks burst members i had alot of fun and am not leaving on bad terms hooefully ive never been 1 to be an a**hole ya know and i hope people dont change their attitudez towards me because of ny team switch descision love everyone i do sooooo lets drift everybody

Glad to see you came to the thread. Update: Added SLYD to the photos and vid section. Also team vid scheduled for this week or next week.

Looks like we need to update the STD on the initial post! haha I had fun drifting today, only wish i could have gotten the Viper sooner!

The name for this team just gets........better......and better...... Not Really.... -Sarcasm- Fight me Drift........

The name for this team just gets........better......and better...... Not Really.... -Sarcasm- Fight me Drift........

Lol i don't need to fight you. I'll just creep you out by acting weird. Lets see how you like me then :D

Looks like we need to update the STD on the initial post! haha I had fun drifting today, only wish i could have gotten the Viper sooner!

Thanks for that. Still waiting for you and SLYD to do your two solo vids. I gotta be in the room when you do them though. That way i can record them afterwards.

I will be on again tomorrow evening. Pretty much on every evening. Ha, i should have told you my favorite car was rx8 and just had you post a pic of my rx8.

Hey guys good luck with your team... anything you need let me know, Driftz you helped me a lot when i was new and i appreciate that so best of luck from me and RedSuns!

Bah im in now just got home from the girlfriend... sooo lets do it

Hi Guys, just wanted to say good luck with your team. Had lots of fun with you guys while you where in other teams.

I cant really get my gt2+clubsport pedals to work nice in gt5 so ive not played much.. Any chance you guys can help out in that departement?

ZSPaulus

Yo pualus i wish i new wat u were talkin bout so i could bing u some help bro but hey when ever ya get it worked out lets slide bro

Back