Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

Whaha; i could read it so the message came through!!

Maybe ill let you guys see how hard i fail with this new setup tonight.. I'm keen to see this team who is stealing members all around!! (Please read the sarcasm in that..)

Grammar nazi's will have an absolute whale of a time over this.

Lol True

Whaha; i could read it so the message came through!!

Maybe ill let you guys see how hard i fail with this new setup tonight.. I'm keen to see this team who is stealing members all around!! (Please read the sarcasm in that..)

Haha you should go back to your DFGT for now.. the GT2 is bad anyway

sup mofo's. Kewl vids.

Just thought id drop in and say hello. Bond told me he saw some team named asphault dancers that i knew people on. turns out its you guys.

Ive been grabbing about half hour of tandem a day is all ive had time for lately but make sure to hit me up soon

Sup iSlide... Update: Trevors and SLYD look out for your runs tomorrow! (Swamped with work all day)

Right trev and i checked his ytube and hes got some other new vids on there.... bad teammate...baaaaad teammate

Still waiting on this! Haha

Right trev and i checked his ytube and hes got some other new vids on there.... bad teammate...baaaaad teammate

HAHA ok i get it, i get it, sorry I'll record them in 2 hours (Taking A Test).

EDIT: OK I HAVE THEM RECORDED HOWEVER I AM GETTING A CABLE UPGRADE... SO... I WILL POST THEM AROUND 6PM EST.

DOUBLE EDIT: Install is going on so I wont be on for about 2 hours

Last edited:
UPDATE: Ok so the guy just finished and I'm going to upload them in a hour or so.... oh almost forgot

FEEL THE POWER OF THE UPGRADE BI***:

UPDATE: Ok so the guy just finished and I'm going to upload them in a hour or so.... oh almost forgot

FEEL THE POWER OF THE UPGRADE BI***:

Mines double that.

1513247752.png

HAHA im going to eat sushi but the first thing to do when i get back is the solo runs :D

Haha thanks you said that before i could even post the update... UPDATE: NEW SEXY NAME

Thats fine, it's a C so it's not terrible. If need be just have someone else host the room.

Yea not sure. We are only in this apartment for another month. After we get into a house we will have cable internet. Then I will have amazing signal.

I'll be back home on the 18th, so if you don't see me online, that is why. I am hoping we can get some battles or actual racing going on.

I'll be back home on the 18th, so if you don't see me online, that is why. I am hoping we can get some battles or actual racing going on.

Yea battles would be fun but the problems are we only have 3 max on at a time and i dont know any other teams that want to battle.

Lol you seriously want to do a battle huh? haha ok but all battles are friendly (small trash talk non serious fun). So talk to Duman if he's cool let me gather some peeps and we'll be good. :lol: Powell nice to see you contributing to the thread :D

You've literally done the reverse of me.
Karyuun - xDriftzzinc
DriifterzZ - Jesus

lol

Hey Sly fun session last night, im posting some pictures soon but heres a sneak peek...

mn100j.jpg

Back