Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

Hahah doope son that is some "officue tissue" right there man yea i watched that replay we were balling outta control haha... and driftz when u wanna coordinate a battle let me know in my time if possible its 2:40pm friday afternoon my time as im posting so i believe its 1:40am EST im down to be home for that lol

No its not its a 4 man team and we all have lives that we tend to and when we have time we check back and post updates

Yo Driftz, just something I noticed from your OP, you still have "Asphalt Dancers" written. I don't know if you wanted to keep it like that or just forgot it was there, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

And post when you've put up a lobby.

Yo Driftz, just something I noticed from your OP, you still have "Asphalt Dancers" written. I don't know if you wanted to keep it like that or just forgot it was there, just thought I'd give you a heads up.

And post when you've put up a lobby.

Thanks in a lobby with zedfonsie right now

Driftz the vid is really sick right now, I'm going over the top by sound syncing and adding some basic effects. I'm waiting for you to get on so we can tandem to get the other part.

Yes and im downloading 2.0 as we speak luckily on a faster connection but its a NAT Type 3 connection mad wack plus my wheel is on a super sharty setup ad in im sittin in a camper foldable chair and the dfgt is mounted to a dining room chair that plus its a straight up wifi router so its gast but laggy

Lol it was misspellings because my girlfriend wad holding my other hand on her... well yeah..but anyways my update finshed but the gt servers are down right now... you know the maintenance thing but im back at my house about to set my ps3 up. And by the way the interior veiws really.... really suck on the premiums. Its literally an all black interior with mirrors lol

ISLYDWAYZI
Lol it was misspellings because my girlfriend wad holding my other hand on her... well yeah..but anyways my update finshed but the gt servers are down right now... you know the maintenance thing but im back at my house about to set my ps3 up. And by the way the interior veiws really.... really suck on the premiums. Its literally an all black interior with mirrors lol

Ahhahahaha **** I just tried out interior view on standards. Just darkness.. Exactly how you said it haha

Premiums?? Ha Think you mean Standards.

Hahah i wouldnt lie to you

SO YOU LIE!!! Ha jk. Be back drifting with you guys next week!

Yes and im downloading 2.0 as we speak luckily on a faster connection but its a NAT Type 3 connection mad wack plus my wheel is on a super sharty setup ad in im sittin in a camper foldable chair and the dfgt is mounted to a dining room chair that plus its a straight up wifi router so its gast but laggy

Haha Slyd going on brutal styles :crazy:the foldable chair had me in bits .

Yo instead of solo onboards and such lets get our introduction vid into production i wanna showcase our mad wheelie drift skills hehe so um tandems, nice sections, twin reverse entries, follow cam car trains (seeing as its only four of us) lets showoff something manez... just my 7cents

well i mean we have to get on at the same time... anyway this is a fun little onboard and it probably wont make it on the gtp forums... explicit music, inappropriate behavior, corruption and a hype ass black man... you know the usual :D

Hell yea well link me to it when its done ahah and btw im online now if u down

OK you guys we might be welcoming a new member to the team *hint* ^ *hint*. So look out for a new member in the OP and a new video later. :D

xDriftzzinc
OK you guys we might be welcoming a new member to the team *hint* ^ *hint*. So look out for a new member in the OP and a new video later. :D

We talkin bout kroks right? Or did u forget i was there when he asked if i would mind? でもくりすわかただいじょぶだいよくろくすほしだかたちょじょうぞどおだお sorry this japanese language sometimes gets the best of me

And lol at driftz telling you to make a lobby kroks nice

Back