Team HyperDRIFT l Final Change

did this team turn into a LFS drift team? i haven't been on lfs for ages......somehow lfs just dont excite me anymore

did this team turn into a LFS drift team? i haven't been on lfs for ages......somehow lfs just dont excite me anymore

LOL im the only one who plays LFS :/ but noone plays GT5 so... alright GT5 Team Sesh in 1 week (aprox. when i get my G27 back) and everyone can invite a bud. :D

LOL im the only one who plays LFS :/ but noone plays GT5 so... alright GT5 Team Sesh in 1 week (aprox. when i get my G27 back) and everyone can invite a bud. :D

lol everyone is on ps3. Its just when your on no ones on XD

No we are all here i still drift just been on a NAT3 connection lately so rooms kinda annoy me so i wind up turning off gt5 and playing bf3 (i love conquest)

No we are all here i still drift just been on a NAT3 connection lately so rooms kinda annoy me so i wind up turning off gt5 and playing bf3 (i love conquest)

I saw you playing with jesper today, GT5 is kinda boring now

Feel like the team is dying out... are we all agreeing to close the team??? (No response by the 28th will result in the automatic closing of the thread and the end of the team)

k guess its official team is closed... HAD fun all the way from STD to HyperDRIFT, see you on GT5 SLYD, Supra, and Trevors

xDriftzzinc
k guess its official team is closed... HAD fun all the way from STD to HyperDRIFT, see you on GT5 SLYD, Supra, and Trevors

Lol ive been on all the time its just gtp gets checked every so often but yea it didnt go much more then some good drift sessions with some good guys we dont need a team to do that.

Back