Team-ID. Out

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 416 comments
DrifterzZ- When will you be on tonight? In your time...I will probably be on as well. We also have to get some pics from other tracks.

I'll be on at about 8pm my time for the tryouts and im drifting all day if you want to join me. Oh and I'll put the pictures up after tryouts so they don't clutter up the thread getting in the way of information.

Last edited:
PSN: monsterGAUZ
Skill rating 1-10: 7-8
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, Autumn Mini, Suzuka East
Favourite drift car(s): Silvia S13, Toyota Aristo, Soarer, Hachi Roku
Time zone: GMT +1
Reason why you love drifting: Ultimate Car Control and best way to show skills

PSN: DriftMonkeyOk
Skill rating 1-10: 4 is what I say, you cab see me drift and decide for yourself
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, Suzuka east
Favourite drift car(s): sileighty, corolla SS
Time zone: US central
Reason why you love drifting: Because I have since I was 8 and it is the most fun I've ever had in a car, I just wish I could afford to do it more. Plus I think watching a few cars drift together in perfect tandem is beautiful.

Your application has been removed, Team-ID

PSN: GTP_L_Hamilton
Skill rating 1-10: 7-8 maybe?
Favorite track(s: Tsukuba, Autumn Ring mini, Suzuka east course.
Favorite drift car(s): Nissan Skyline coupe and sedan, RX7 FD.
Time Zone: US Eastern.
Reason why you love drifting: Because it's a challenge and I love doing it.

It goes without saying but I will not accept any applications if you are trying out for another team, Team-ID

It goes without saying but I will not accept any applications if you are trying out for another team, Team-ID

If you haven't noticed, I've been dodged hardcore for the last 2 times I applied with AC-whatever they are. . :grumpy: So I wanted to tryout for someone who would actually bothered getting back to me. But if it's too much, I'll hopefully find some team eventually....

If you haven't noticed, I've been dodged hardcore for the last 2 times I applied with AC-whatever they are. . :grumpy: So I wanted to tryout for someone who would actually bothered getting back to me. But if it's too much, I'll hopefully find some team eventually....

It wasn't especially directed at you. There was someone else before you that applied who was having tryouts else were so I thought I'd better clarify :)

I'm pleased to announce that our latest member of Team-ID is mosterGAUZ.
Tryouts have finished for today and will be held again next saturday

ok no prob. but tell me: can i make photos from other cars when i'm in the lobby? didn't recognized it yet...

ok no prob. but tell me: can i make photos from other cars when i'm in the lobby? didn't recognized it yet...

If you mean taking pictures of other peoples cars then yes. You can choose which car the camera follows in the menu.

K thx.

btw. just a little idea for the avatar :sly:

bluertq.jpg

greenoa.jpg

redlj.jpg

i know... looks bad but i'm bored :P

K thx.

btw. just a little idea for the avatar :sly:

bluertq.jpg

greenoa.jpg

redlj.jpg

i know... looks bad but i'm bored :P

Maybe we can get a three car train going and edit it to our liking...We'll post that as our avatar. My backround on my PS3 is so sexy..My 71' Mach1 and DrifterzZ' 69' race mod Z28 within about half a foot of each other. I hope he posts one of those shots up :)

Also, if anyone wants to "tryout" for the team, but doesn't want to wait until saturday to check us out, I am available throughout the week. Just add me on PSN- ianvaz1 Thanks! - Team I.D

P.S- If you drift with us before the actual tryout, it doesn't count as one. Just some friendly sliding! 👍

Maybe we can get a three car train going and edit it to our liking...We'll post that as our avatar. My backround on my PS3 is so sexy..My 71' Mach1 and DrifterzZ' 69' race mod Z28 within about half a foot of each other. I hope he posts one of those shots up :)

i would like to see that pic :)

@ StangBanger
i'll add you and also join the drift lobby if there are some others.

PSN: grey_real_steam
Skill rating 1-10: 8.3
Favourite track(s): Deep forrest, Nurburging, Tskuba
Favourite drift car(s): ft86 concept, rx7 (fd), ae86ss
Time zone: pacific
Reason why you love drifting: been into it since I went to my first D1. Started on gt3, mastered that, now on to gt5.. been on this forum since 04 (lurking), want to find friends online to drift with and make photo ops or replay ops!

Last edited:
I may be on a few times in the next couple of weeks but may take a bit of a back seat due to berevment, Team-ID

PSN: tuzmyfuz80
Skill rating 1-10: 5-8
Favourite track(s): Autumn Ring, Tsukuba
Favourite drift car(s): RX-7, AE86, Blitz D1 machines
Time zone: U.S.A PST
Reason why you love drifting: It takes more skill to go sidewards. The sport as a whole is great D1GP especially.

PSN: NightTravel
Skill rating 1-10: 6/7(depending on car/tune I've made)
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, suzuky, Nurburging
Favourite drift car(s): Toyota supra mk3, ae86, 350z, s13/s15.
Time zone: GMT+1
Reason why you love drifting: My cousin showed me first time drifting in gt4 and since I liked it I went into it too.

Some photos from the other nights session.

And to those that say American cars can't go round corners. Your wrong.

New toy

And new rims

ianvaz1 is my gamertag, and I approve this message! 👍 Those are some sexy snaps man! I didn't even realize I used my S13 hahaha. Oh, btw, use less shutter speed on some of the shots; it makes it look like we're flyin ;)

Last edited:
Back