Team-ID. Out

• Thread starter Jesus
  • 416 comments
ianvaz1 is my gamertag, and I approvwe this message! 👍 Those are some sexy snaps man! I didn't even realize I used my S13 hahaha. Oh, btw, use less shutter speed on some of the shots; it makes it look like we're flyin ;)

I did intend on doing that but you can only put the focus on one car so it kind of ruins a tandem shot 👎
We need to do a lobby soon to get the team together.

May I also say to all aplicants that do actually want to be in the team must have a tryout. Only 1 person turned up for tryouts this saturday so if you are going to be attending next saturdays tryouts please quote this saying yes or no and a prefered time(GMT), Team-ID

May I also say to all aplicants that do actually want to be in the team must have a tryout. Only 1 person turned up for tryouts this saturday so if you are going to be attending next saturdays tryouts please quote this saying yes or no and a prefered time(GMT), Team-ID

Yes. 5 PM EST (10 GMT)

PSN: StuntDrifter
Skill rating 1-10: TBD
Favourite track(s): Circuit de Madrid, Trial Mountain Reverse, Indianapolis Road Course
Favourite drift car(s): '07 Ford Mustang GT, '00 TOM's Chaser X540
Time zone: Eastern
Reason why you love drifting: I love drifting because it is an art. It requires such a delicate process but even with being delicate you can get very aggressive with it. A lot of driver input effects the outcome so it's pure skill that is required.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stunt!! What's up my man..PM DrifterzZ and set up a time that you can tryout with him. I will be in PA this weekend and can't attend. By the way, nice pictures! 👍

Real name Raza
psn id RAZ666
Skill rating 6/10
fav driftcar supra mk3
fav track deep forest
time zone Europe
Ever since ive witnessed cars going sideways its the only thing ive ever wanted to do.ive even been in a real driftcar.And as my moto goes "living life sideways"
There's something arousing about watching a 20 plus year old car going sideways

PSN: G2x_DRiftErZz
Skill rating 1-10: 9/10 (Don't mean to be Bigheaed or anything but i think i am alright :))
Favourite track(s): Tsukuba, eiger nordwand (Is that how u spell it?)
Favourite drift car(s): Ferrari F430 '06 (Never really drift with any other, i will drift with any car really though, as long as it is RWD i don't care)
Time zone: GMT England
Reason why you love drifting: It has been a life ambition to become a professional drifter and get sponsored when i am older, never really known why, i think it is because of the adrenaline and how cool it looks.

PSN: tuzmyfuz80
Skill rating 1-10: 5-8
Favourite track(s): Autumn Ring, Tsukuba
Favourite drift car(s): RX-7, AE86, Blitz D1 machines
Time zone: U.S.A PST
Reason why you love drifting: It takes more skill to go sidewards. The sport as a whole is great D1GP especially.

Your application has been removed as I have clearly stated that I will not tolerate tryouts for two teams at once.

PSN: Jimmy281090
Skill Rating: That's not for me to decide but I think i'm pretty good. As do others 9/10 :)
Favourite Track(s):Tsukuba :P Autum Ring Mini Reverse(Full Track Drift :P )
Favourite Drift Car(s):My 3 Drift Modified Ferrari 599's :) Fairlady(Z34) Drift Modified. Have Many More!!
Time Zone:GMT0 But Can Be Available at ANY time :)
Reason Why I Love Drifting:Because I don't need a super modified car or X1 to join an online lobby to even compete in last position and also the fact that I just love getting the rear end going sideways :)

Your application has also been removed as it is clear you also do not respect GTP forums

Please keep in mind that we do take drifting seriously. Do not apply if you're just going to tryout, and then not ever come on and drift with us. Serious applicants only!

Your application has also been removed as it is clear you also do not respect GTP forums

In his defense he does have respect for GTP forums. I understand your frustration but really he is not the person to take it out on, or any person you drop from the team or decline their applications. A simple thank you for your time sorry it didn't work out good luck would be suffice.

In his defense he does have respect for GTP forums. I understand your frustration but really he is not the person to take it out on, or any person you drop from the team or decline their applications. A simple thank you for your time sorry it didn't work out good luck would be suffice.

He quite clearly doesn't have any respect otherwise he would of applied and tried out for one team at a time. And I doubt a "your application has been removed, good luck" would be suffice as most people would want a reason.

He quite clearly doesn't have any respect otherwise he would of applied and tried out for one team at a time. And I doubt a "your application has been removed, good luck" would be suffice as most people would want a reason.

Well put, but then again how do find the team that is right for you without experiencing them he didn't really tryout for D-trick he was invited.

Well put, but then again how do find the team that is right for you without experiencing them he didn't really tryout for D-trick he was invited.

So he never tried out for the team and is now in the team. Doesn't make sence really.

First off, Team-ID welcomes its newest member StuntDrifter.

Secondly I though i'd put in my newest drift car to the growing collection:sly:

And yes, it is RWD

Any body that wants a tryout on demand please message me on PSN or drop a post.
Congratulations to StuntDrifter again 👍

Team ID looking good, hopefully in the near future Us (Team VIP*) will have a good clean competitive meet 1 of these days 👍

First off, Team-ID welcomes its newest member StuntDrifter.

Congratulations to StuntDrifter again 👍

:) Thanks so much DriifterzZ! I'm glad to be a part of the team! I will do my best to positively represent Team-ID throughout the gt community :dopey:

So he never tried out for the team and is now in the team. Doesn't make sence really.

It makes perfect sense.. I am a friend of i9Wilson9i and he asked if i wanted in on a new team he was starting :) I apologise for not withdrawing my application to you. But like Tuzmyfuz said, maybe a message explaining 'You're application has been removed due to X&Y terms thanks anyway"..Who can complain?

Latest Posts

Back