Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update!

Pending new logo!

picture.php

I don't mean to be mean or anything but it's too blue & plain add some style to it, some flavor, a background picture on the picture or something like that. Just trying to give you ideas.

Last edited:
I regret to inform yall but i have retired the MB C63. You all will be seeing the newest projects hitting a track near you soon.

fastfox400
I regret to inform yall but i have retired the MB C63. You all will be seeing the newest projects hitting a track near you soon.

Good that thing sucked anyways! Lol jk

Newsfeed: well i would like to congratulate 2 new members, to Alpine Alpine_Apples, Alpine_Psycho that will make Alpine Full at the moment! Competition news: we decided to have a competition today of 16 went very well Winner was Kyoki-Zn by decision! Runner up GT-Drift-T4H4A which now aka Alpine_Psycho. Battle news: M-NRG-Takada-Dk was upset about monster energies loss yesterday, He claimed we cheated. So out of animosity he challenged me to a battle at autumn ring mini, i won my first follow D2D gr, i lost my lead (unknown) gr, then on the first run of my last follow DK decides to take the corner closest for entry slow , seeing me D2D he braked, slid, slowed completely (9 mph) after my contact he sped into a cheating victory, as judges calls for his win, i explained what happened, and they redecided a redo, or OMT.. and he refused, had a fit.. then stormed out the room;) great job M-nrg. Great example for a new team.. guys im still online holding a practice room add me Alpine_AnonEmuS and lets drift ;)

AlpineAnonEmuS
Newsfeed: well i would like to congratulate 2 new members, to Alpine Alpine_Apples, Alpine_Psycho that will make Alpine Full at the moment! Competition news: we decided to have a competition today of 16 went very well Winner was Kyoki-Zn by decision! Runner up GT-Drift-T4H4A which now aka Alpine_Psycho. Battle news: M-NRG-Takada-Dk was upset about monster energies loss yesterday, He claimed we cheated. So out of animosity he challenged me to a battle at autumn ring mini, i won my first follow D2D gr, i lost my lead (unknown) gr, then on the first run of my last follow DK decides to take the corner closest for entry slow , seeing me D2D he braked, slid, slowed completely (9 mph) after my contact he sped into a cheating victory, as judges calls for his win, i explained what happened, and they redecided a redo, or OMT.. and he refused, had a fit.. then stormed out the room;) great job M-nrg. Great example for a new team.. guys im still online holding a practice room add me Alpine_AnonEmuS and lets drift ;)

Nice job anon!

AlpineAnonEmuS

Man i wish i was there to see some great battles ! oh an Anon. I got something for ya.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=HYdY62NnS08
A really old friend of mine ;-)
EDIT: Why not record some of Alpine's battles? Entertain the crowd yo!

This is gonna be for the website anon, and I found a better website called wix.com (thanks to MLR's Kiid) it is way better than the site we are using now, I could put the actually alpine logo, and the logo I made, and team pics on the front page. It's just waiting your captain pending. I'm just trying to make us look 100% official and this is the site to do it on.

DriftToretto
I don't mean to be mean or anything but it's too blue & plain add some style to it, some flavor, a background picture on the picture or something like that. Just trying to give you ideas.

Yea it's a work in progress.

The8thWonder
Man i wish i was there to see some great battles ! oh an Anon. I got something for ya.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-feedu&v=HYdY62NnS08
A really old friend of mine ;-)
EDIT: Why not record some of Alpine's battles? Entertain the crowd yo!

This is sooooo sick hahaha e brake slide on outside line god! Amazing sounds lacks smoke;) but futre comps will be livestream! And great logos monster, amazing actually the glow one is our team logo! And chelada i will check the website soon k if wix is better ill take webs down k, probably will pay for domain if we have enough users, and guys We all did it! Toretto agree to stop his madness and regain, his friendship status with ole' buds! Fogive him people! We are open to any challenges from crews we are ready PM me ;) thanks guys Add Alpine_AnonEmuS room is open as we speak!

AlpineAnonEmuS
This is sooooo sick hahaha e brake slide on outside line god! Amazing sounds lacks smoke;) but futre comps will be livestream! And great logos monster, amazing actually the glow one is our team logo! And chelada i will check the website soon k if wix is better ill take webs down k, probably will pay for domain if we have enough users, and guys We all did it! Toretto agree to stop his madness and regain, his friendship status with ole' buds! Fogive him people! We are open to any challenges from crews we are ready PM me ;) thanks guys Add Alpine_AnonEmuS room is open as we speak!

Trust me anon. You won't be upset, and I forgave him.

Update!

Looks like our site this turning out well! Hopefully I get more pictures from my fellow team mates to add to our site, but now it looks very well starting off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back