Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see my named mentioned lol. Sorry I have been tired all day today didnt really feel like hopping on

Yes! Soul finally took the spot! Yessssssss! Welcome bro! Oh and ninja if your in great! Your an amazing drifter as well!

If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

fastfox400
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

Ohhhhhh!!! Do my BMW z4 coupe!

Well i got an infraction for talking about cheladajr

It seems you still haven't read the AUP, since you clearly missed this part:

• You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Perhaps you should focus on the actual reason for the infraction, since that too is still being ignored.

fastfox400

That DB9 u used last night, ;)

Toretto yall on same team man just yall 2 need to chill. Chelada, your new on the team as well as toretto, if you know toretto has a mild trolling problem why keep bothering him? Toretto all i ask is to leave other teams alone bro thats all...

Toretto! Leave it there.. dont get this thread closed or you banned please.

AlpineAnonEmuS
That DB9 u used last night, ;)

Toretto yall on same team man just yall 2 need to chill. Chelada, your new on the team as well as toretto, if you know toretto has a mild trolling problem why keep bothering him? Toretto all i ask is to leave other teams alone bro thats all...

Toretto! Leave it there.. dont get this thread closed or you banned please.

No as new as torretto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back