Team ///lLPINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlpineAnonEmuS
  • 1,307 comments
  • 55,745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most best video, ive seen... in a while.. PS. its a 86' Sil lol, great video please consider that spot for you on my team!

I think I will take that spot now =3
 
I think I will take that spot now =3

:3 you can make an account if you want! congrats! New video producer/editor and a great tandemer, that one day will beat me! ;)
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
:3 you can make an account if you want! congrats! New video producer/editor and a great tandemer, that one day will beat me! ;)

Congrats soulio :lol:
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
There is one spot left on Alpine At the moment im not gonna say any names haha,
oh jeez you wont get it....

Devin?
 
i see my named mentioned lol. Sorry I have been tired all day today didnt really feel like hopping on
 
i see my named mentioned lol. Sorry I have been tired all day today didnt really feel like hopping on

You were Dry on Netflix all day bro finally you got some rest its good for you xD
 
devintheninja
i see my named mentioned lol. Sorry I have been tired all day today didnt really feel like hopping on

You just really came out if nowhere :lol:
 
devintheninja
You are really forgetting the NINJA part aren't you lol

Yeah that's right

AlpineAnonEmuS
Exactly xD

Exactly XD again lol

Toretto that song is called Sail - Awolnation

Yeah i got it now anon
 
Last edited by a moderator:
AlpineAnonEmuS
Toretto that song is called Sail - Awolnation

<3 that song, sounds so good on my system.
 
Yes! Soul finally took the spot! Yessssssss! Welcome bro! Oh and ninja if your in great! Your an amazing drifter as well!
 
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.
 
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

hmmm do you have a nice tune for the 04 M3?
 
fastfox400
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

Ohhhhhh!!! Do my BMW z4 coupe!
 
fastfox400
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

Can you still tune my mustang?
 
I have made the new alpine team logo!
 
Well i got an infraction for talking about cheladajr
 
Well i got an infraction for talking about cheladajr

It seems you still haven't read the AUP, since you clearly missed this part:

  • You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Perhaps you should focus on the actual reason for the infraction, since that too is still being ignored.
 
fastfox400
If anyone wants a Fox tuned slider let me know. I will be clearing out my garage to make room for some new projects.

That DB9 u used last night, ;)

Toretto yall on same team man just yall 2 need to chill. Chelada, your new on the team as well as toretto, if you know toretto has a mild trolling problem why keep bothering him? Toretto all i ask is to leave other teams alone bro thats all...

Toretto! Leave it there.. dont get this thread closed or you banned please.
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
That DB9 u used last night, ;)

Toretto yall on same team man just yall 2 need to chill. Chelada, your new on the team as well as toretto, if you know toretto has a mild trolling problem why keep bothering him? Toretto all i ask is to leave other teams alone bro thats all...

Toretto! Leave it there.. dont get this thread closed or you banned please.

No as new as torretto.
 
I'm just gonna say okay because I don't want to cause any more problems.
 
DriftToretto
I'm just gonna say okay because I don't want to cause any more problems.

Yes, ok fine. Just don't bring my real life problems into this.
 
CheladaJr
Yes, ok fine. Just don't bring my real life problems into this.

Alright dude I apologize just don't come at me like you did.
 
DriftToretto
Alright dude I apologize just don't come at me like you did.

Ok dude. See you on the track.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back