Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is funny cause within 12 hours of him telling me he wasn't joining another team, he joins Alpine

UPDATE:

Sorry but I had a Family Emergency, So Anon will be hosting it. Sorry I will update you all on whats going on with my father.

Im back! I cant make the comp because my mom went to sleep inside the room I play Gt5 in, so if you could provide the details for me that would be great! Also I joined the site! I can edit it for you im pretty good with that type of stuff!

Update/ NEWSFEED: Today was great for Alpine! We recruited a new member " Alpine_Toretto ", which will be updated shortly in roster, and also i challenged M-NRG to a "Friendly" crew battle tomarrow @6pm est. It will be at Madrid reversed, and i will need 3 judges! Fair honest judges.. competition news: Redsuns-Gone and his 2J just wasnt enough for my dazzling LFA, as i moved to finals, a newcomer in my comps Fernan (redsun) took the victory with an unanimous decision by judges! Great competition, then we decided to have another comp we had proshoot repping the prodigy boys out there! With a smashing victory against Fernan, then me vs pro in finals, and we were on double OMT, then my LFA couldnt take the pressure of his raging V8 Camaro, and he took the victory great battles, hopefully i can see new faces, and recruit new members..Everyday Alpine is one step closer! We anit :censor:....Yet! teamalpine.webs.com in progress guys

AlpineAnonEmuS
Update/ NEWSFEED: Today was great for Alpine! We recruited a new member " Alpine_Toretto ", which will be updated shortly in roster, and also i challenged M-NRG to a "Friendly" crew battle tomarrow @6pm est. It will be at Madrid reversed, and i will need 3 judges! Fair honest judges.. competition news: Redsuns-Gone and his 2J just wasnt enough for my dazzling LFA, as i moved to finals, a newcomer in my comps Fernan (redsun) took the victory with an unanimous decision by judges! Great competition, then we decided to have another comp we had proshoot repping the prodigy boys out there! With a smashing victory against Fernan, then me vs pro in finals, and we were on double OMT, then my LFA couldnt take the pressure of his raging V8 Camaro, and he took the victory great battles, hopefully i can see new faces, and recruit new members..Everyday Alpine is one step closer! We anit :censor:....Yet! teamalpine.webs.com in progress guys

I'll judge! Just tell me when.

AlpineAnonEmuS

Anon have you picked whos gonna battle in it yet?

Last edited:
Room closed

Oh ok. Spank could you add me please, Im pretty sure you added qsterboy1996 back in the day. Thats me! I'd love to have a session with you and your team again!

Man oh man do i have a newsfeed for you guys.
NEWSFEED: Well M-NRG-kurb... i dont know guys im going to say this in the nicest way i can, When it came time to battle it turned to be 3v3 instead of 5v5, then comes to find out the line that we were drifting wasnt good enough for kurb, so he added some training wheel by riding the wall on the long stretch, he said he wanted to forfeit because he couldnt have his way? .... guys he asked me " Are you going to torture your team if they lose " i snapped, i do apologize details are caught on pvr by soulless great guy. Anyways the battle Alpine_Speed gave it his all against acid, wasnt good enough we were 0-1 then Alpine_Casholla ( Co-leader). Almost lost against... i edit name in.. but Cash took the victory! And we were 1-1.. then to the final sd, kirb, vs toretto! Toretto in his nasty TVR Crushed his camaro in a 2-1-0... great battles guys we are 3-1 good job M-Nrg very tough team.

I feel like I'm missing everything! Great win guys! Making us known for who we are getting our name it there is key. I probably won't be on until tuesday at the latest. Thanks guys, everything is ok with my dad, but helpin him back to health. You guys keep doin what you do! We are something now! xP oh I also made us a awesome logo too I'll see if I can get it on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back