Team ///lLPINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlpineAnonEmuS
  • 1,307 comments
  • 55,745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
E73C30AC-06F3-4E66-9846-00F9EEE5B510-6605-000002552966BC13.jpg

The best one yet!
 
That's awesome. I don't have the patience to do that.
 
fastfox400
That's awesome. I don't have the patience to do that.

Honestly it took me like 15 mins so easy
 
drifttoretto
okay guys new subject as much as i would love to talk about rocks :lol: Lets talk drifting.

+1
Angleeeee
The best one yet!

That is awesome. But mountains are gorg!
 
Wow thanks ghost, really means alot bro :) thats exactly , what my vision of alpines success is, were having fun, yet progressing rapidly at the same time, to be honest it kinda makes me smile lol no lie ;) drake song look it up lol

Don't let it go to your head, or you'll become as bad as they are, albeit with better grammar. No one on your team is good enough to start criticizing others yet. Stay humble, and spend your energy improving your skill for when you really need to make an impression. That's the best advice I can give you.
 
GhostZ
Don't let it go to your head, or you'll become as bad as they are, albeit with better grammar. No one on your team is good enough to start criticizing others yet. Stay humble, and spend your energy improving your skill for when you really need to make an impression. That's the best advice I can give you.

Lol we are good enough and our skill has been proven already. Since I'm on mobile right now what's your psn? I wanna drift with you sometime.
 
DriftToretto
Lol we are good enough and our skill has been proven already. Since I'm on mobile right now what's your psn? I wanna drift with you sometime.

He appears when he wants to and leaves unexpectedly hence him being a ghost o_0
 
devintheninja
He appears when he wants to and leaves unexpectedly hence him being a ghost o_0

Lol yeah idk if he thinks we are new drifters or what but we have been around the drifting scene for a long time just a new team with new name
 
So what cars have yall sent to be tuned? I may get permission to get on tomorrow night.

Toretto you pictures suck man.. We need to get something better.
 
Last edited:
Anon post the pictures in the op!
 
Please send me songs; Nice job with the pics Angleeee.
 
fastfox400
So what cars have yall sent to be tuned? I may get permission to get on tomorrow night.

Toretto you pictures suck man.. We need to get something better.

Lol harsh but okay I'm putting them on your photostream now
 
Last edited:
fastfox400
So what cars have yall sent to be tuned? I may get permission to get on tomorrow night.

Toretto you pictures suck man.. We need to get something better.

Permission Lol awwee

I'll be on tonight might hit up a room With you guys
 
Permission Lol awwee

I'll be on tonight might hit up a room With you guys

im getting back on in a few, what pictures spank lol im confused..
 
AlpineAnonEmuS
im getting back on in a few, what pictures spank lol im confused..

Pictures?
 
Alright fox look at the pictures i just put up. Tell me what you think.
 
Hey guys! sorry for not being on today! i had to go school shopping and had no time to get on Gt5. ill try and be on later on tomorrow! I am updating site with the logos! But we NEED pictures of our cars! team pics together! Please send them to me in, Private Message or post them up here!
 
I want Sttrobe to take our team pics, he is really good at pics. I wonder if he will do it.
 
CheladaJr
Lol'd soo hard! But seriously! Eric is on there and he isnt even on our team!

Yeah I know I saw it.
 
Site does not work.. it will not open for me -_-
 
Seriously?
 
Guys i wont be on till l8r tonight, anyone wanna do a quick tandem now? My new car is a monster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back