Team ///lLPINE

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlpineAnonEmuS
  • 1,307 comments
  • 55,745 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant stuck working till 6pm. So the wifey said I could get on for a bit tonight. So I'll be on from like 7:30 ish till about 11..

Toretto I looked and I can work with them.. I'll get to it this afternoon during lunch. It shouldnt take to long.

Also I got a new pc, so I need to figure out how to do ICS on windows. Until then I wote be able to get on.
 
Anon we should do driver bios with pictures of everybodys car
 
Agreed. I was going suggest that. Hell since we have a video producer we should do a small 30 second intro video.
 
fastfox400
Agreed. I was going suggest that. Hell since we have a video producer we should do a small 30 second intro video.

True dat.
 
fastfox400
Agreed. I was going suggest that. Hell since we have a video producer we should do a small 30 second intro video.

And not be original, come on now fast.
 
And not be original, come on now fast.

Yes i know we started it at Drop5. I was not referring to individual videos.
 
fastfox400
Yes i know we started it at Drop5. I was not referring to individual videos.

Each member gets a 30 sec clip, right.
 
Add me! Spank!
 
Where is everyone at? I get on and no one is on.. lol..
 
I guess you can call today a day off of psn.
 
Im on if someone wants to get on
 
Angleeeee
Im on if someone wants to get on

Also wanted to note angleeeee, you can't use the 370 for VDC
 
SPANK
Also wanted to note angleeeee, you can't use the 370 for VDC

What are the limitations i dont see them on the op?
 
Use a 350. I got mad tunes for it.
 
fastfox400
Use a 350. I got mad tunes for it.

Yea thats not a bad idea ill just use my same tune
 
Im holding a D1 comp in my room anyones welcome to join. Add Alpine_Monster
 
Yo FastFox when is your tuning garage thread going to be up ?
 
..in before 500 posts :D
 
Yo FastFox when is your tuning garage thread going to be up ?

Im working on the opening post. So probably beginning of the week why?
 
I'll try to be on today! School Starts in 2 days here and i'm preparing! Im NOT in Active! I should be on as Cheladajr.
 
Fastfox don't make banner for chaser i have a new car it will be the 135i. I'll put the pics on your Flickr by tonight.
 
Ok
 
fastfox400

Yeah the deadline is coming up and they need to be done but take your time no need to rush.
 
We need to tandem sometime bro..

On a side note, ya'll couldnt handle the 135i tonight.. It was in beast mode..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
fastfox400
We need to tandem sometime bro..

On a side note, ya'll couldnt handle the 135i tonight.. It was in beast mode..

Hey fox can you check and see if them pics uploaded to your flickr please?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked.. They didnot. Let me log out and try it again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back