Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love being the leader of Alpine because i know were getting better everyday, i have a great team with great drifters, thank you all for not trolling my thread, or in game except KYOKI-Zach with his tank horn lol. Im not asking for much and my team so far is all i can ask for.. thanks guys!

NEWSFEED: The competition tonight was great at circuito de' Madrid rv. I beat Soullestapples, KYOKI-Zach, and Redsuns-RB great battles! Good job Alpine_AeonFLuX for competing in his first competition with alpine! I would like everyone to congratulate our new member Alpine_Monster! Great drifter, keeping you on the update goodnight all

Last edited:
I love being the leader of Alpine because i know were getting better everyday, i have a great team with great drifters, thank you all for not trolling my thread, or in game except KYOKI-Zach with his tank horn lol. Im not asking for much and my team so far is all i can ask for.. thanks guys!

NEWSFEED: The competition tonight was great at circuito de' Madrid rv. I beat Soullestapples, KYOKI-Zach, and Redsuns-RB great battles! Good job Alpine_AeonFLuX for competing in his first competition with alpine! I would like everyone to congratulate our new member Alpine_Monster! Great drifter, keeping you on the update goodnight all

So are we still doing comp for those spaces in team, or did you realize that it dosnet matter how many players their are?

CheladaJr
So are we still doing comp for those spaces in team, or did you realize that it dosnet matter how many players their are?

I was kidding trying to boost your confidence up bro;) thats all

AceAeon23
Anon We should make Limbo Nights on Friday.

Your part of the team and i think y'all all deserve to contribute, so Obstacle limbo every friday at 11pm est? Sounds good? And good job at the comp last night you were great.

AlpineAnonEmuS

Toretto trolls online too :P

Didn't you said you use wheel? Doesn't look like it.
True but tbh, looking at the little video he's fairly smooth and he's usually on opposite lock. :sly:

Sounds like your team is going well 👍
Dori sometime?

Blitz.
True but tbh, looking at the little video he's fairly smooth and he's usually on opposite lock. :sly:

Sounds like your team is going well 👍
Dori sometime?

Deeeeee-MAAAAAAAAXX!

Actually I don't, I use DS3. Thanks for the compliments though. I try and keep a smooth line. I thought I did horrible on that I was scared on hearing the feedback. That really boosted me confidence! Thanks and hopefully I can make Soulless my cameraman he gets good video!

CheladaJr; you should get your old avatar back man, it's still very appropriate.. Im silently giggeling.. Thank you!

NEWS FEED: I would like to congratulate our newest member of Alpine Fastfox400 great drifter! Were getting better everyday, updating you guys on a dot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back