Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlpineAnonEmuS
NEWSFEED: Today was another great day for Alpine recruited 2 members in a day! We are growing rapidly, but the question is will that be our weakness? Great game of obstacle limbo, and a great comp held at circuito de' Madrid rv. I am defending my title there :) As we continue to grow and get better everyday, we will reach our teams goal soon enough! Night gtplaneto

Just wait til i get back in my grove ;-)

NEWSFEED:
Alpine_UnKnowN is starting a Competition, It will be called Alpine D1. It will be hosted on Fiji GT! Section Below! Made it a little more fun! adding a section!

picture.php

CheladaJr
NEWSFEED:
Alpine_UnKnowN is starting a Competition, It will be called Alpine D1. It will be hosted on Fiji GT! Section Below! Made it a little more fun! adding a section!

I'm up for it i wanna see if you're capable of hosting a comp i hope it goes well. When will it be?

I'm up for it i wanna see if you're capable of hosting a comp i hope it goes well. When will it be?

Probably around p.m. or p.m.. It is being questioned now. Im waiting to see what my mom is doing because I broke my Tv for my ps3 so I have to use her Tv, But at the latest p.m. EST. Your friends with me when you see me on give me 30mins and ill msg everyone!

CheladaJr
Probably around p.m. or p.m.. It is being questioned now. Im waiting to see what my mom is doing because I broke my Tv for my ps3 so I have to use her Tv, But at the latest p.m. EST. Your friends with me when you see me on give me 30mins and ill msg everyone!

You do notice that you didn't put times there lol you just put p.m.

If I do this comp I don't want to go against supafly in the first round. It seems to be happening a lot lately -___-

I wont put you against him, I've noticed that too! I thought I was the only one to notice!

Update!

I will be getting on soon and opening up a little Qualify room! So please if you want in Message me through PSN. Thank you! P.S I dont even think Anon knows yet XD!

I made my new Alpine account so if i could get everybody to add me that would be nice. Alpine_Monster.And im gonna try to make it to that comp

Edit: Anonemus im gonna make us some sick gfx monday when i get back to school

Last edited:
Just FYI guys I am not on during the weekends. I spend my weekend my girlfriend and daughter. So im free normally in the afternoons, and evenings during the week. Tuesday are just the afternoon.

Chelada thanks for discussing a comp with me.... fastfox thats understandable ill seeya on weekdays, and guys be nice a chels comp!

I must say, Anon, you really have done well with this team so far. Keep it up dude 👍. Might have to drift with you guys one day.

CheladaJr
NEWSFEED:

Not to troll but its not Fiji its fuji

NEWSFEED: Today tragic struck, maybe too many members is Alpines weakness Alpine_MADRUSKY was cut from the team because he couldnt help the team by staying organized. Then to find out he wasnt loyal to my team because he is jumping back to Osakahq, so Osakahq-Rasta good luck im sorry you couldnt follow simple rules.

NEWSFEED: Today tragic struck, maybe too many members is Alpines weakness Alpine_MADRUSKY was cut from the team because he couldnt help the team by staying organized. Then to find out he wasnt loyal to my team because he is jumping back to Osakahq, so Osakahq-Rasta good luck im sorry you couldnt follow simple rules.

You always get 1 bad apple in the bunch! 👍 Teams looking good.

Sorry hear that, but in all honesty i saw that Rasta showed his loyalty to OHq yesterday when i called certain members on their bs.

Eric1512
You always get 1 bad apple in the bunch! 👍 Teams looking good.

Very true team is going very well i shall say, everyone is active around same timezone which is great, and most of all stay very loyal, lol and firefox yeah i know but you cant have animosity towards a team if they have a couple flaws, everyone will make there mistakes, just depends on if you try to fix afterwards. Too many people on a team can get... well wild. Lol

Thanks WSC. Same to you

Whatttttt? Didn't see that coming lol.
Yeah.
But of all the teams, why this one?
Because.
Very true team is going very well i shall say, everyone is active around same timezone which is great, and most of all stay very loyal, lol and firefox yeah i know but you cant have animosity towards a team if they have a couple flaws, everyone will make there mistakes, just depends on if you try to fix afterwards. Too many people on a team can get... well wild. Lol

Thanks WSC. Same to you
I don't have any animosity towards them. Just hate those who try to talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back