Team ///lLPINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea buddy! Hopefully we get some more. I think we should stop at 20 members though for now, until we get bigger.

I love my D5 boys but we were never on at the same time. We all have priorities but are schedules are way different.

fastfox400
I love my D5 boys but we were never on at the same time. We all have priorities but are schedules are way different.

Welcome to alpine fox!

And Anon! I am in the official D1 circuit representing team Alpine!

Knight Spirit
But of all the teams, why this one?

I dont know if your trying to insult my team, but i can assure you im close with my members, im active and so are Alpine's players, when we are as big as redsuns, or KYOKI and have the team as managed as im attempting to now, not only would we be great drifters having fun, but we'll be ready for anything that someone throws at us. Im trying, bro i really am, and i will achieve my goals ;) it will just take time

AlpineAnonEmuS
I dont know if your trying to insult my team, but i can assure you im close with my members, im active and so are my players, when we are as big as redsuns, or KYOKI and have the team as managed as im attempting to now, not only would we be great drifters having fun, but we'll be ready for anything that someone throws at us. Im trying, bro i really am, and i will achieve my goals ;) it will just take time

Don't hate on us! Lol

fastfox400

We love you too.

I work 13 hour days on weekdays. Which is when he is on. And im available weekends and he dont get on cause his girl. :/

Take care of him Alpine!

DriftToretto
What the 🤬 are you talking about?

Lol....
NEWSFEED: I would like to congratulate our newest member Alpine_MADRUSKY he is a great drifter look forward to his upcoming in competitions soon!

I can ensure you spank "Foxypooh" is safe with Alpine.

AlpineAnonEmuS
Lol....
NEWSFEED: I would like to congratulate our newest member Alpine_MADRUSKY he is a great drifter look forward to his upcoming in competitions soon!

I can ensure you spank "Foxypooh" is safe with Alpine.

Woah Anon slow down lol

Fun playing limbo guys! I had a lot of fun. Sorry for showing off the 1st time I joined. 👍

NEWSFEED: Today was another great day for Alpine recruited 2 members in a day! We are growing rapidly, but the question is will that be our weakness? Great game of obstacle limbo, and a great comp held at circuito de' Madrid rv. I am defending my title there :) As we continue to grow and get better everyday, we will reach our teams goal soon enough! Night gtplaneto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back