Team MasterMind International (MMI) Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true I send my prayers to his family and friends.

BUT....

It seems extremely suspicious that the DAY OF HIS PASSING someone is already on his account on GTPlanet and PS3 reporting, almost casually that he has committed suicide. Also how did you find the piece of paper containing his username and password to this site? Not only is keeping a piece of paper containing your credentials to a site you use EVERY DAY unusual, but how did you have access to his room? If he was found like you say, the first thing the police would have done is quarantine the area, no way in HELL would they let a 'friend' look through his stuff hours after he was found for a way to log into a website.

Again, if this is true I retract all my statements. But this being the internet, without any proof (News stories, multiple testimonies...etc) you can claim almost anything. If this is someone's idea of a joke, you are a sick, sick, twisted person...

dirtyd1970, First things first I am on my own computer not his. Second, how could it be a crime scene when all factors of a homicide have been ruled out yesterday? There was no sign of breaking and entering and his family was asleep until they found him in the morning. Yes you are correct that the police confiscated his computer to search for any information that may have lead to his death. Unfortunately I may never know if they found anything because if they did it wouldn't be public information. Let's all just wait for the autopsy to answer the questions. The autopsy will tell the examiner the exact angle of the stab wounds and in time we will all know if it was a suicide or not. In the meantime just grieve if you care and ignore it if you don't care.

I first kept this in a private conversation with some members as I am usually one of the first to call someone out on something I don't believe is true. Now that I see others feeling the same way I do I am happy to show my thoughts.

1. The house would be a crimescene. No one would be allowed to touch or access anything.

2. Shells, the guy who can know the PP/Power/weight off the top of his head needs to have his GTP user/pass written down on a sheet of paper ?

3. Informing people online hours after this supposed death occurred is rather illogical especially going into detail of the death. Police would have a field day about this "caleb" leaking information about a death with out even having a coroners report/autopsy done.

4. You can't call someone selfless when suicide is the most selfish thing to do.

5. If this person "caleb" was really such a good friend, wouldn't this whole ordeal be terribly distressing and the last thing you would want to be thinking of at this point is gossiping to online people about it ?

Not sure yet, but it is looking true....

@a3picGamer47 - didn't you join lobbies telling people that you were skyping shells when he slashed his wrist ? if this is the case - how can you be so calm and even say something as stupid as the above quote ?

The autopsy will tell the examiner the exact angle of the stab wounds and in time we will all know if it was a suicide or not. .

Now we have "caleb" talking about the angle of the stab wounds ??? COME ON.

Last edited:
I first kept this in a private conversation with some members as I am usually one of the first to call someone out on something I don't believe is true. Now that I see others feeling the same way I do I am happy to show my thoughts.

1. The house would be a crimescene. No one would be allowed to touch or access anything.

2. Shells, the guy who can know the PP/Power/weight off the top of his head needs to have his GTP user/pass written down on a sheet of paper ?

3. Informing people online hours after this supposed death occurred is rather illogical especially going into detail of the death. Police would have a field day about this "caleb" leaking information about a death with out even having a coroners report/autopsy done.

4. You can't call someone selfless when suicide is the most selfish thing to do.

5. If this person "caleb" was really such a good friend, wouldn't this whole ordeal be terribly distressing and the last thing you would want to be thinking of at this point is gossiping to online people about it ?

@a3picGamer47 - didn't you join lobbies telling people that you were skyping shells when he slashed his wrist ? if this is the case - how can you be so calm and even say something as stupid as the above quote ?

Now we have "caleb" talking about the angle of the stab wounds ??? COME ON.

Finally someone who uses reason and not blindly believing everything they read on the internet. Too many things don't add up.

Sorry @Shells N Cheese, but until you link us to a local news outlet or something to back up your story this is looking like some sadist's idea of a joke...

I was in a private conversation and I believed it to be a hoax from the start and I'm not being funny Shells but as I told you I had friends who were taken who didn't deserve it, if this is a joke to you e.g for attention, reaction, people to stop talking **** then we can no longer know each other. It's a sick joke that's been taken too far.

Last edited:
I found this after searching the internet on what might happen with a crime scene treated as a suicide.

"Handling Personal Effects

A more intimate and emotional facet of a cleanup involves dealing with the deceased’s personal effects. This can be a heart-wrenching experience for family members, especially in cases of suicide. While it may be tempting to leave belongings in the same state as they were before the tragedy occurred, doing so can get in the way of the grieving process.

In cases where a will is in place, legal counsel may be necessary to interpret the final wishes of the deceased. In absence of a binding will, friends and family may be tasked with disseminating one’s belongings on their own. These circumstances will call for discretion by whoever is elected to take charge.

Items of great sentimental value are typically offered to the immediate family. For less personal items, donation can be a great option. Donations can even serve to honor the memory of the deceased, which can be comforting to friends and family in their time of grief. For those items that are directly impacted by the tragedy, most professional biohazard cleanup companies will advise disposing of these things properly, as medical waste, and will offer to do so as part of the cleanup service. Though there may be a desire to keep certain items, bio is difficult if not impossible to remove from many materials. However, in this situation, it is ultimately up to the family to determine what should be salvaged."

And this Q put to yahoo If you commit suicide what do police do?

"Effectively their only importance is determining whether or not there was foul play. They will photograph and investigate the scene but will not take anything away except for the body and items that were deemed part of the suicide at the initial investigation. After that, the place is sealed until a report from the autopsy examiner. If they clear it as suicide, then it's up to the next-of-kin to deal with your stuff. The cops have nothing to do with it after that. However, if there is seeming foul play, they would most likely confiscate everything for further investigations and possible litigation in murder court."

Last edited:
Something funny is going on. An elaborate scheming is going on so shells can end his Shell_En_Cheese Alias forever and start a new one. I'm convinced this is what is happening. And if he did die early saturday morning, only yesterday morning.

I don't know how exactly a crime scene is treated in reality only in T.V but i'm pretty sure as soon as the cops were called, the crime scene area would have been blocked off and out of bounds except to police and forensic team to quarantine the whole room and inspect everything for evidence including what he was doing most recently and everything he touched.
U can reopen the account in another ps3

U can reopen the account in another ps3
But everyone on his list will still be there

we'll probably never know because he's not going to turn around and say he lied about something as serious as this. He'd never be able to show his face on gt6 again. Things for Shells have now well and truly gone.

Last edited:
Shells has a history he can't run away from. The only way to do this is to kill off the actual alias people know him online as.

I've called him out on his false stories before and proven him wrong and others have called him out on his false stories dating back to GT5.

Now he is the leader of a team that recruits like crazy but doesn't "have time" for even a friendly comp (No offense to members of MMI).

He talks about how he has given so much to the community and doesn't want any drama. He was the King of drama, and what he "gave" the community was misinformation and false hopes.

Shells, I know you are reading this so here it is.

I'm glad you've finally shown everyone your true colours. Many people backed you up when you caused drama, and even now they don't care about you. I bet you expected everyone's responses to be ALOT different to what they are, but this is what happens when you assume people are stupid. What sickens me is I guarantee you there are people on this forum that have helped shells to try and convince us of this faked suicide.

Shame on you.

Is caleb really saying the police came and did the investigation took photos and deemed it was a suicide in which his goods could be removed all within 7 hours of it happening and caleb writing here on gtplanet. I don't get it. I think as said in bold text, nothing gets taken away except maybe the knife. But scene is now sealed. So no other stuff can be taken away just yet until the autopsy / coroners report has been done. Only after a autopsy examiner deems suicide which is days away not hours?, can stuff then be touched or allowed to be removed.

See nothing adds up. Nothing makes sense and i'm sure nothing happens that fast.

Last edited:
Y'all need to stop.
Can I be fair in saying I am on everyone's good side mostly? So hopefully this doesn't come out as biased or anything. At the end of the day I want to be cool with everyone.

Reading these posts have been quite literally gut wrenching. I was good friends with shells, I try to be good friends with everyone no matter what. We talked about his anxiety and depression some but nothing too deep.

Reading what y'all said, the seed of doubt has most definitely been planted. Even still, the way I reacted and I saw others react was truly crushing and sad, and even if this all some fcked up ********, y'all should at least respect the fact that some of us are incredibly torn on this situation. I blacked out drunk, I heard tough people I know cry, and my own thoughts of depression and harm crept into my head.

I know there is a laaaarge amount of y'all that really did not like Shells. I ain't gonna start none of that stuff but all that anger and hate seems pretty GT6 related. Now we all blow smoke up our asses about how this is "just a game" but I don't see anyone acting like that. The **** I've heard people say over this game is just umbelievable, these are colors on a screen being manipulated by buttons and people are telling others that they hate their guts.

Like I said, I'm not saying he did or he didn't, I have no clue if he did. But the immediate reaction to something like this isn't "oh this is just Internet ********," it's "holy ****ing god my friend is DEAD"

We're talking about life and death, LIFE AND DEATH, even if there is a 1% chance that Shells is dead we should at least be concerned. Anyone who has lost someone close, anyone who knows that gut wrenchingly terrible awful feeling, anyone who knows what it's like to not be able to sleep at night, should be concerned. Maybe not for Shells if ya hate him (although that's still a bit cold) but maybe for his family, or for his friends, whose lives could be flipped upside down.

Sometimes I forget how truly toxic this community can be, and it makes me sad. I am friends with everyone, or I try to be. When I see my friends fight tooth and nail over the STUPIDEST things, it makes me sad. And then something like THIS happens, and you'd think the community would at least show something like sympathy. We're all people with lives outside this game. Some go to school, to work, etc., and we use this game as, like, a getaway from all that crap. Some of us (myself included) use this game to melt away huge amounts of stress, I certainly know Shells did. And when we go to our safe place and it's not safe because someone people want to argue whose ****ing tree (Internet) is better, ain't that a bit sad?

After all this, we still don't know a out shells. I have no room for liars, certainly. So if this is all a joke or a lie or something well... That's just... A bit ****ed man.

But on even the 1% chance that something bad is happening to his family, we should be concerned at least a LITTLE, and at least wait a bit to call someone out on ****. Cuz yeah, maybe this is aaaaalll just horse ****. But to me and many of his close friends who knew how he lived and the problems he faced, there's a niggling worry that he IS dead and it's tearing us apart. Maybe I'm not asking you to respect Shells, maybe I'm just asking for y'all to respect our feelings on the matter, real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back