Team MasterMind International (MMI) Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey MMI you guys want to run a friendly comp? I see teams popping up and I'm hoping to ride the spark of new teams to keep the drag scene alive and maybe bring back some OG's lol

But shells or epic PM me and let me know. Take care guys.

ATP would be happy to have a friendly comp @KUNG just hit us up if you want to do one. Co-ordinating a time to suit all will be the trickiest part.

Has anyone thought about something like a 3 way competition. It's just a thought. I'm just trying to think about something new as, apart from the arguing and people being banned, it's the same old same old in the drag community.

ATP would be happy to have a friendly comp @KUNG just hit us up if you want to do one. Co-ordinating a time to suit all will be the trickiest part.
Yea I don't see that being a problem. I might have to get with you guys and test some international tree. I've done it before and me and revenge couldn't tree Neck it even when we guessed lol. About the only guy I couldnt tree pretty decently with. But I'll get with you bro.

@shells if something changes or you get some time just let me know. Just want to keep the community alive and since we got teams I figure why not have some friendly's

Yea I don't see that being a problem. I might have to get with you guys and test some international tree. I've done it before and me and revenge couldn't tree Neck it even when we guessed lol. About the only guy I couldnt tree pretty decently with. But I'll get with you bro.

@shells if something changes or you get some time just let me know. Just want to keep the community alive and since we got teams I figure why not have some friendly's
Best country would be a russian or eastern european. They would be the best bet.

Either I miss read something somewhere, or I should grab some beer and popcorn!

Lol thanks!!!!!!!
I think I got misinterpreted(things went down calmer than I expected.), anyways congrats and good luck.:cheers:
Nice recruit guys. Ry, might want to grab that popcorn. Oh, and pass me a beer. I need one.
First round is on me! Time to drink the drama away!
th.jpg

I think I got misinterpreted(things went down calmer than I expected.), anyways congrats and good luck.:cheers:

First round is on me! Time to drink the drama away!
View attachment 274479

I wish all conversations involving conflict could go as calmly as this one did. If everyone could act like rational adults as we did here, then there would be a lot less banning going on around here.

Haha. I remember that. Good times 👍

Best country would be a russian or eastern european. They would be the best bet.

And no, EU are by far the worst ghost for AUS guys.

We could test in a Japanese lobby.
Or get Sanv in our lobby to test. S.A. Flag/ghost in an AUS lobby might work.

Just thinking that a russian would be in the middle ground from both of you guys.
But so would South Africa now that I think about it.

Last edited:

Sanv is uk on sau flag.

I finally figured out how to use this website.

Hello jezboosted. I will explain to the best of my ability what happened. He confided in me his PlayStation Network information for each of his accounts awhile back. I have logged into each of them and informed all of his friends of his passing and answered some of the questions that some of them had. I have also received his GTPlanet log in information after digging through some papers in his room, surprisingly he actually wrote down his username and password. So I thought that I would log into his GTPlanet and inform the rest of his friends of his passing as I have told people already.

Shells was found this morning in his room around 10am by his parents, he was covered in blood and holding a knife. His laptop was open to Skype and his PlayStation was still on. All of us that knew him never thought that he was capable of committing suicide but, everything points toward that being the case. I knew Shells very well in real life and was very good friends with him. I knew he was having troubles at home but I never thought that he would take it this far. He was a great person and was well respected within the community. He always strived to be the best of himself and he always put others before himself. Shells was the most selfless person that I knew and he will be greatly missed by everyone.

If there is anymore that you would like to know please do not hesitate to ask and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,

Caleb

I finally figured out how to use this website.

Hello jezboosted. I will explain to the best of my ability what happened. He confided in me his PlayStation Network information for each of his accounts awhile back. I have logged into each of them and informed all of his friends of his passing and answered some of the questions that some of them had. I have also received his GTPlanet log in information after digging through some papers in his room, surprisingly he actually wrote down his username and password. So I thought that I would log into his GTPlanet and inform the rest of his friends of his passing as I have told people already.

Shells was found this morning in his room around 10am by his parents, he was covered in blood and holding a knife. His laptop was open to Skype and his PlayStation was still on. All of us that knew him never thought that he was capable of committing suicide but, everything points toward that being the case. I knew Shells very well in real life and was very good friends with him. I knew he was having troubles at home but I never thought that he would take it this far. He was a great person and was well respected within the community. He always strived to be the best of himself and he always put others before himself. Shells was the most selfless person that I knew and he will be greatly missed by everyone.

If there is anymore that you would like to know please do not hesitate to ask and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

Sincerely,

Caleb
Wow! Man this is crazy!

Is this really true?

has he just found a family member to make up a story for him so he can end his Shells account and all the issues, commotion and things happening to him on that online account so he can be free and rid of it all so he can make a new account.

hmmm?????

Last edited:
Guys, I am simply letting his friends know what has happened to him. I don't understand how that is such a bad thing. I am signing into his accounts to answer any questions that his friends have and to allow them to talk about it. Once I am finished answering these questions I will cease use of his accounts.

I have seen a few comments regarding the fact that people have never heard of me. I know Michael didn't talk about his personal life a lot only giving certain people bits and pieces but I am sure he has talked about me at one time or another. Maybe he didn't mention me by name but I am sure he has said something. After all we were like brothers.

Guys, I am simply letting his friends know what has happened to him. I don't understand how that is such a bad thing. I am signing into his accounts to answer any questions that his friends have and to allow them to talk about it. Once I am finished answering these questions I will cease use of his accounts.

I have seen a few comments regarding the fact that people have never heard of me. I know Michael didn't talk about his personal life a lot only giving certain people bits and pieces but I am sure he has talked about me at one time or another. Maybe he didn't mention me by name but I am sure he has said something. After all we were like brothers.

Cool story Shells show us the obituary till then stfu nobody cares

Has anyone thought about something like a 3 way competition. It's just a thought. I'm just trying to think about something new as, apart from the arguing and people being banned, it's the same old same old in the drag community.
yah and also what i like to do sometimes i make one make drag lobby or only 4wd or up to 590 hp drag etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back