Team MasterMind International (MMI) Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox do support wheels. There is a thrustmaster one that is based off of a 458 wheel.
Until they start supporting budget wheels like the DFGT for poor people like me, I won't bother considering it. I can't afford to go dump $500-600 on a toy wheel when I could use that money to put gas in my real car.

Why make fake accounts? It's sad and pathetic. People get beat so they react childishly and do that. I'd take it as a compliment that somebody set up a new psn and did offline races to achieve what? Just because it's a rated 3 game doesn't actually mean you have to act like it.

You'll never know when ill have one up it might be now or it might be next year no one knows.:lol::lol::P

Trolls are just pathetic people, nothing better to do but act like children because they got beat in a video game. I get that people don't like to lose and they may lash out but to go through great lengths such as this is so far beyond childish that a word to describe it doesn't even exist.

Trolls are just pathetic people, nothing better to do but act like children because they got beat in a video game. I get that people don't like to lose and they may lash out but to go through great lengths such as this is so far beyond childish that a word to describe it doesn't even exist.

Yeah i hate them trolls too all they know to do is get in your way on games and they whine and moan saying that they can beat you when they dont know how to tune.

Attachments

• ZomboDroid13122014092325.jpg
    ZomboDroid13122014092325.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 8
Hey MMI you guys want to run a friendly comp? I see teams popping up and I'm hoping to ride the spark of new teams to keep the drag scene alive and maybe bring back some OG's lol

But shells or epic PM me and let me know. Take care guys.

Hey MMI you guys want to run a friendly comp? I see teams popping up and I'm hoping to ride the spark of new teams to keep the drag scene alive and maybe bring back some OG's lol

But shells or epic PM me and let me know. Take care guys.

I'm down for it but I'm insanely busy and don't really have the time to do it right now, school is being mean :( lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back