Team Morphine's Le Mans 2.4h June 16th 21:00 GMT+1 - FinishedPS4 

• Thread starter Tavilha
  • 131 comments
I'm not sure if I'd class that as exciting! I'm not entirely sure how to change tyre types yet. I'll need to work on that. :boggled:

Is there still room in this event? Interested!
Hi!
Yes there is. LMP2 would be best, or GTE, to balance the grid.
Which car and number will you choose?
Tomorrow there will be a 3h open pitlane test session from 9PM UTC+1

Last edited:
@Tavilha - In Sick's thread @joedakiss mentioned he was on holiday this week. I'm not sure if he'll be back for Saturday. Hopefully he is.
Just mentioning it in case you wanted to balance the cars differently.

Less than a day away gentlemen! Updated post #45

Here's a spotter guide for tomorrow's race:

gA8f723rJWUYSrT3occszrSVLJPdrh2wTwvSMFRQGYe2LmP2j8n797HZXOBLgxVZSYmYIT5lyWD5hCWxAh-BkCSwlkSvXV0P2qMOCfnoYr7x-TJAxQxyRIODdEVIkk6SLZGnQn_dY82RqwjKaDrH-w3xR4r7NqWDRO9duFYR4Jd35i8kIu0Zpfk-4eA6742GBxrWCRgGSeAXbcYFlV4DiJlKdyWeqbNeABqb4CCJk4BNbPAy6w-8vTd2XLXI1mOJSaw_TvTNjoCrZFw6y5SOtZVwgHsCxnrcmfx2oDQKVI9fWEFYh1YI0Jruk0pJR-G1nGV8ct30s7tLijEC2LLUt5iGkIOdhQ2ZaUf9U2zQh9XG1d2eTNl03CjE5qQGxytg448x0UdA6TYdCq_NG4K56gKwGc5IEcoxvN3i75G1GV4JRU4S4hDGGdp9pHCUX9AY8-PL0UbjJ4inwdddIdtJsbhLwM-ela8VEVAh9HgJAgHgAoAr64cC2Ou16nvwuGktkA0Ia6M7eqecUIejkY1heiqEcymf3AdOO84mTMB3aFB5_fdOBaJwWLPxmJmbZUsZ_sokidWQYbQmgVqYhuKH9zfqU4ZxHgmuMkG9Fxtsg1MACmBUoQ31OV_84P8nuolsdqaHoA06n_bZd6vx4zAkx3-fZH6owlzh=w623-h854-no

Kind of good (for me) and bad new (for this race).
I got someone's cancelled surgery time on Friday and I had my right knee surgery on Friday. I really don't know if I can drive the race now. I'll give it test some time today to see how my knee hold. Maybe I could run some part of race at the begin and then retire.
I'll let you know...

Any news on the weather setting?

I got someone's cancelled surgery time on Friday and I had my right knee surgery on Friday. I really don't know if I can drive the race now. I'll give it test some time today to see how my knee hold. Maybe I could run some part of race at the begin and then retire.
I'll let you know...

It is just a game, dude. We will have many races ahead. Look for your health.

EDIT. BTW it is a good news for me too - I will be the fastest Toyota (if I will be the only one with it) :)

Last edited:
I'll give it test some time today to see how my knee hold.
Give it a try but as Napalm say's, don't go and aggravate your knee unnecessarily. It might be better to let it heal.
I hope the surgery will be a success. 👍

How's your hand now @Napalm_LT? Is that better?

I'll let you know...

No worries about the race. If you do feel comfortable, you're welcome to join, and if you need to retire there's no problem. As Napalm said, it's just a game.
Weather forecast at Le Mans is cloudy but dry (sigh of relief).
Get well mate
Cheers

According to what's going on at Le Mans right now and to the weather forecast for the next 20 hours, weather will be set to overcast - heavy cloud - medium cloud - overcast.

Final words before the start:
- do not make risky moves at the start of the race (A. Lotterer)
- when lapping / being lapped: slower cars try to keep in your racing line; faster cars be patient and overtake when it's safe (Bykolles)
- if you're experiencing lag issues, try to keep a safe enough gap from the car in front

Let's have fun!

It's probably a little late in asking, but do the rolling starts work OK at Sarthe? It doesn't drop you moving onto the final chicane?

I'll try and get a race start in with the AI before our race just to get an idea.

It's probably a little late in asking, but do the rolling starts work OK at Sarthe? It doesn't drop you moving onto the final chicane?

I'll try and get a race start in with the AI before our race just to get an idea.
With 13 cars on the grid some are bound to gain control in the chicane yes, but as I've tested, it's slow enough to manage

Well that didn't seem to last for 2.4 hours, which is a good indication that I enjoyed it.
Good racing everyone. 👍

Thanks for organising it so well @Tavilha :bowdown:

Now I've just got to have a word with my pit crew. They wouldn't change the tyres at all! I was nearly down to the rims at the end.

Back