• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
United States
Seattle
DGambino1
DGambino1
oat5.jpg

- NEMESIS - About

We are a drift team within Gran Turismo 5 that was founded on 12/17/2010.

Our team is comprised of people who are experienced with Gran Turismo drifting and are always looking to improve their drifting skills within GT5 by challenging each other and competing against other GT5 drifters. Check out our videos in the GTPlanet Drift Video section by clicking HERE. You can also go to Youtube and search "teamNEMESISgt5" for our dedicated channel.

Additionally, you can visit us online in our "NEMESIS Night Slide" open lobby that we have every other Thursday (once every two weeks) around 10pm PST (-8 GMT) - the room should have our team name in the title.

There are no egos on this team. We help all who asks (nicely). We are very laid back, casual players that are always looking to have good times. However, we are VERY competitive and will always go for the kill.

- NEMESIS - Recruiting

Our team members have proven themselves, in-game, to be competent at drifting (a mic is HIGHLY recommended for private team lounge sessions/comps) and have been personally invited by an existing Team NEMESIS member. HOWEVER, an invite from an existing NEMESIS member is no guarantee that you will get an invite.

We only consider North American (Canada, United States, Mexico) players for the team. But. We will take in to consideration any international players who have similar play times to ours (which is extremely rare) and have the skill.

There will be a trial period where the invitee(s) MUST display their drifting skills in front of other NEMESIS members during our drift sessions on some random track. We will also be gauging how well your personality meshes with the existing team members. Team NEMESIS is a family. We are very guarded about who gets an invitation to join our family.

However, we can be found at various times online but we are usually found in the evenings (10pm PST) most days roaming the open lobbies seeking the best tandems. We are the *original* white car team because our **official** team color is WHITE.

- NEMESIS - Accolades

>1st Official GTP Drift Team Battle: Team NEMESIS won the first ever GTP Drift Team Battle!

>VDC 1: Two team members finished in Top 5 out of over 20 of the best GTP drifters (DGambino1 in 2nd Place & fcpmarcus in 4th Place)

>Kush Drift Cup 1: Team NEMESIS finished in 1st Place!

>VDC 2: ABIOTIC91 finished in 3rd place against some of the best GTP drivers out there! Honorable mentions to Rovered78, the86d, and fcpmarcus who all placed within the top 15 despite missing several rounds!!

>Formula Drift Championship: fcpmarcus won the first season of the Formula Drift Championship! Great Job Marc!! Marc accomplished this by winning (4) first place finishes and (1) second place finish in the tournament. An amazing performance!

>Formula Drift Championship Season 2: fcpmarcus managed a 2nd overall finish with only competing in 5 of the 8 rounds! Great Job Marc!! Marc accomplished this by having (2) first place finishes and (2) second place finishes in 4 of the 5 rounds he competed in. Another great performance and we know you would've finished 1st overall if you had done all 8 rounds.

>Formula Drift Championship Season 3: fcpmarcus re-claimed his throne and became a 2-time champion in winning this season. Toycressy also dominated, beating fcpmarcus in a couple rounds, to capture the 2nd place. Additionally, NEMESIS also captured the 1st and 3rd positions of the team standings! Great job to all the NEMESIS members that were in season three.

- NEMESIS - Members

awlf.jpg

PSN: dgambino1 (co-founder)

h8fs.jpg

PSN: fcpmarcus (co-founder)

no3o.jpg

PSN: the86d (manager)

od6v.jpg

PSN: twitcher_6 (manager)

lu7c.jpg

PSN: iputworkn

dpn9.jpg

PSN: rsgriff

v3jy.jpg

PSN: ja95sc3

vbay.jpg

PSN: RICE-FREAK

3m5v.jpg

PSN: reddawn_77

rlve.jpg

PSN: xlP_U_S_Hlx

be4j.jpg

PSN: somerandomninja

iw55.jpg

PSN: stoner327

2b1t.jpg

PSN: toycressy (inactive)

*** RECRUITING IS BY INVITATION ONLY ***

Last edited:
Welcome to GTP? I will be posting this in the Nu-newmembers thread and please use this for your team activities.

Hi there,

I read your post and checked your site and guess what.
I found myself to be one of those people who loves drifting :P
I've been longing to do some twin/tandem drifts with other people aswell.
Though i don't know if i can make the cut and since im from the netherlands i also don't know if the timeschedule will work out. What i do know is that i am one of those people with the mentality you're looking for.

My weapon of choice at the moment is the FC3S.
PM me or add me to PSN.

PSN Name: Ergo_proxy
Time Zone: UTC +01:00 Amsterdam
Mic? (yes/no): yes
Times you are online (estimated):
Current drift cars: Mazda RX-7 FC3S, Mazda RX-7 FD3S, Toyota Levin AE86, Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection S13.

greets.

Last edited:
Hi there,

I read your post and checked your site and guess what.
I found myself to be one of those people who loves drifting :P
I've been longing to do some twin/tandem drifts with other people aswell.
Though i don't know if i can make the cut and since im from the netherlands i also don't know if the timeschedule will work out. What i do know is that i am one of those people with the mentality you're looking for.

My weapon of choice at the moment is the FC3S.
PM me or add me to PSN.

PSN Name: Ergo_proxy
Time Zone: UTC +01:00 Amsterdam
Times you are online (estimated):
Current drift cars: Mazda RX-7 FC3S, Mazda RX-7 FD3S, Toyota Levin AE86, Nissan Silvia K's Dia Selection S13.

greets.

Thank you for your inquiry and I will add you to my friend list Ergo!!

Hopefully we can get some tandem drifting going and see what happens from there...

PSN Name:silvia_s13_lover
Time Zone:central
Times you are online (estimated): everyday for maybe a good 3-4 hours
Current drift cars:silvia s15,silvia 200sx,180sx type x, 240sx s14,rx-7

hey congrats on the site. looks very unique I would love to drift with you guys some time all the guys ive drifted with are from europe so i cant drift with them long.so if you guys wana try me out or even just chill and go sideways feel free to add me

Last edited:
PSN Name: BlackIce49
Time Zone: Eastern EST
Mic? (yes/no): Yes but it's old and sometimes cuts out but not always.
Times you are online (estimated): Usually 12 PM to 5 AM EST (I'm not on everyday or all the time but thats usually when I am on)
Current drift cars: '07 Nissan 350Z, '96 Nissan 200sx, '02 Mazda RX-7, (working on 2 more cars, testing out different ones before I tune the right ones).

I'm also a video editor and a photographer in real life so I obviously love taking pictures and editing video clips from GT5. Can probably work out a nice little team video if you want.

PSN Name:GTP_PK_090
Time Zone: GMT London
Mic? (yes/no): Yes
Times you are online (estimated): i work 9-5 monday to friday so any time im not at work
Current drift cars:Blitz er31 genki silvia, AE86 R.E Ameria FD lotus Elan Amuse CarbonR. plus more

PSN Name:silvia_s13_lover
Time Zone:central
Times you are online (estimated): everyday for maybe a good 3-4 hours
Current drift cars:silvia s15,silvia 200sx,180sx type x, 240sx s14,rx-7

hey congrats on the site. looks very unique I would love to drift with you guys some time all the guys ive drifted with are from europe so i cant drift with them long.so if you guys wana try me out or even just chill and go sideways feel free to add me

I might have seen you once or twice in the drifting rooms... Your PSN looks familiar... I will put you on my friend list and I'll find you online...

PSN Name: BlackIce49
Time Zone: Eastern EST
Mic? (yes/no): Yes but it's old and sometimes cuts out but not always.
Times you are online (estimated): Usually 12 PM to 5 AM EST (I'm not on everyday or all the time but thats usually when I am on)
Current drift cars: '07 Nissan 350Z, '96 Nissan 200sx, '02 Mazda RX-7, (working on 2 more cars, testing out different ones before I tune the right ones).

I'm also a video editor and a photographer in real life so I obviously love taking pictures and editing video clips from GT5. Can probably work out a nice little team video if you want.

BlackIce49,

I would definitely be interested in that one... I will friend list you...

Hi, I'm EdwinKong from PSN, had a nice session with you guys just now :)

I watched your tandem with Jzeroel last night (for me it was night) and it was great... You guys were battling back and forth... Great action...

Definitely head over to our *official* website and register there...

PSN Name:GTP_PK_090
Time Zone: GMT London
Times you are online (estimated): i work 9-5 monday to friday so any time im not at work
Current drift cars:Blitz er31 genki silvia, AE86 R.E Ameria FD lotus Elan Amuse CarbonR. plus more

Not sure how the time difference will work PK_090 but I will friend list you and we'll go from there... I certainly have no problems with international members - its just that it gets lonely out there if you can't be apart of team events due to time differences... Maybe we can find some more GMT London players and make a Euro team chapter...

Last edited:
PSN Name: Gonales
Time Zone: Brussles (+1 GMT)
Mic? (yes/no): No, sorry :s
Times you are online (estimated): After 19.00 always, and in weekends nearly all the time, after 13. (gotta sleep ^^)
Current drift cars: Loads, Silvia, 350Z, Ac 247, depends on the track really.

Ive drifted for 8 years now, multiple games, including all Gran Turismo's.
I'm a consistent drifter, not a lot of mistakes, but have to get a good feeling for tandem still.
I hate 4wd Drifting, and suck at it, so...

PSN Name: deenie-bee
Time Zone: GMT 00:00
Times you are online (estimated): every night. 6pm untill early hours of the morning
Current drift cars: nissan silvia, rx7, fairlady, jag e-type, 200sx, possible original beetle coming soon

i've been drifting for about a week now and I believe I've come a long way. I can initiate a drift at will and drift any new track you ask me to. I'm not the best In the world and I doubt I ever will be but if I was to become part of a team I would love to improve more so with your help.
deenie-bee

Gonales and DriifterzZ,

You guys are Euro-based so it might be better served to look towards some of the Euro teams that we have on GTP like <ACN> which is a Euro team.

-DGambino1

Gonales and DriifterzZ,

You guys are Euro-based so it might be better served to look towards some of the Euro teams that we have on GTP like <ACN> which is a Euro team.

-DGambino1

I've already tried out for <ACN> but apparently I'm not good enough :grumpy:

PSN Name: cargen
Time Zone: EST(New York)
Mic? (yes/no): no but will be getting one soon
Times you are online (estimated): weekend nights
Current drift cars: i like sliding with the GTR but i started getting the hang of S15

I'm still not used to sliding in GT5 as the last game i was sliding in is LFS
but i'll be trying my best =D

I've already tried out for <ACN> but apparently I'm not good enough :grumpy:

I would recommend to keep practicing!!! We have the same tough standards in NEMESIS as <ACN> does so just keep practicing...

-DGambino1

PSN Name: cargen
Time Zone: EST(New York)
Mic? (yes/no): no but will be getting one soon
Times you are online (estimated): weekend nights
Current drift cars: i like sliding with the GTR but i started getting the hang of S15

I'm still not used to sliding in GT5 as the last game i was sliding in is LFS
but i'll be trying my best =D

Keep working on RWD drifting... I give more "props" to RWD drifters than AWD drifters as it takes more skill (in my opinion)... Nothing against AWD drifting or the whole "Ken Block" scene - just not my thing...

Gonales and DriifterzZ,

-DGambino1

I dont care at what times you want to practise tbh. i can play at night as well, i dont need a lot of sleep, or will sleep during the day. But, i'll try out a european squad if you thin kthat is better.

Keep working on RWD drifting... I give more "props" to RWD drifters than AWD drifters as it takes more skill (in my opinion)... Nothing against AWD drifting or the whole "Ken Block" scene - just not my thing...

haha yea well the only reason i like drifting with the GTR is because it's better looking that the silvias. i just like the way it looks and it just feels awesome to drive.
in terms of drifting itself, i'd use the rwd silvias. you can go wilder with the entry angles and give it more opposite lock as the powers don't go to the front.
it also doesn't have that twitchy-ness that the GTR suffers as you exit the corner.

can you add me on PSN(ID: cargen) so that I can play on your servers?

I would recommend to keep practicing!!! We have the same tough standards in NEMESIS as <ACN> does so just keep practicing...

-DGambino1

As stated before at the trial for ACN i wasnt good enough...the main problem is i drift quick, i learnt to drift in the ER skyline on prolouge so had to drift quickly to keep up with the grippers. They said i drifted too quick for everybody, that isnt my problem if i was leading according to touge rules id win...end of...and also if in 2nd and overtake....their loss

As stated before at the trial for ACN i wasnt good enough...the main problem is i drift quick, i learnt to drift in the ER skyline on prolouge so had to drift quickly to keep up with the grippers. They said i drifted too quick for everybody, that isnt my problem if i was leading according to touge rules id win...end of...and also if in 2nd and overtake....their loss

We are the same way... All of us are "quick drifters" as well... However, we do practice with comfort hard tires as well to improve technique and for "show" - but nothing beats quick drifting next to (or around) someone on Tsukuba or Suzuka East...

haha yea well the only reason i like drifting with the GTR is because it's better looking that the silvias. i just like the way it looks and it just feels awesome to drive.
in terms of drifting itself, i'd use the rwd silvias. you can go wilder with the entry angles and give it more opposite lock as the powers don't go to the front.
it also doesn't have that twitchy-ness that the GTR suffers as you exit the corner.

can you add me on PSN(ID: cargen) so that I can play on your servers?

Sure Cargen!! Try out a few off the RWD vehicles other than Silvia's... You might find something else you like...

i gotta agree with gambino on this.

i dont like benz too much so i never cared for them ingame,
but since i do favor 4doors i decided to buy the C 63 AMG (in GT5 ofcourse).

honestly, its one of my better drift cars at the moment :sly:

PSN Name: ianvaz1
Time Zone: eastern
Times you are online (estimated): I will bwe online all this week when I don't have work
Current drift cars: Tons; 1990 silvia, 1995 silvia, 1987 (I think) Buick GNX, 1997 supra (twin turbo) etc...I drift with all my cars.

Sidenote: I am very interested in a drift team...Everyone I drift with online either sucks or just can't drift with me (slight tandem)
Thanks- Ian

PSN Name:i9-wilson-9i
Time Zone:gmt london
Mic? (yes/no):yes
Times you are online (estimated):most nights for a cuple of hours
Current drift cars:rx7, 300zx, anything i get my hands on realy lol

Our tandem pratice for some motivation?
Except i dont believe Kauger is on the team

Tsukuba Circuit_17 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_6 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_11 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Autumn Ring Mini by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_8 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_16 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_10 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_1 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_2 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_14 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

Tsukuba Circuit_7 by tonyrossbike, on Flickr

PSN Name: ShnitZ_fTw
Time Zone: Eastern
Times you are online (estimated): Around 6-9 depending on how much work I have.
Current drift cars: Blitz D1 ER34, AE86, and I'm working on a 10/90 Evo IX.

Back