Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
Hey fam just wanted to say hi and sorry ive been busy it hunting season so ill be busy for a bit. Hope all is well will all you guys!

Whats up fam I havnt been on here in awhile. Saw some great pics and have to say thanks to all our friends that we been driftin with,great drivers make the greatest memories.

Hey fam. how is it going? im on my way back home for a couple days before I have to leave again but just wanted to say whats up. I should be landing in reno in about a hour. Don't know if I can get online I am really tired but I will try.

What's good Push...hope all is well, and hope you get home soon and safe!

A quick note to the GTP communtiy, and all our friends here in the drift forum.

As many of you know, GTA V is coming out tomorrow, and most of the NEMESIS Family will be getting this game (as I hope many of you will as well!!). I'm sure GTA will be taking up most of our gaming time over the next few months, and as such, we won't be on GT5 much anymore. I'm sure some of us will hop on from time to time for some sideways action (I know I will be...need the fix :) ). I believe we will be continuing Night Slide right up until GT6 releases, although we will be cutting back to a bi-weekly schedule.

Thank you all so much for all the great memories over the last few years. All of the enjoyment I get from drifting is thanks to this awesome community 👍 Also thank you to the staff of GTP for keeping this great forum going 👍

NEMESIS will definitely be back in GT6...look for our team thread as soon as the GTP GT6 page goes up (fingers crossed the mods will create a "Drift Teams" sub-forum again).

And to anyone interested, feel free to hit me or any of the other guys up for some multilayer GTA action....tandem drive-bys anyone??? :D

Last edited:
Just a quick heads up guys, I've had a chance to do some drifting on GT6 with comfort hards in the pods they have set up for us here in Silverstone. Get ready for a big change in drifting. The new physics are a game changer.

Just a quick heads up guys, I've had a chance to do some drifting on GT6 with comfort hards in the pods they have set up for us here in Silverstone. Get ready for a big change in drifting. The new physics are a game changer.

Wooo thanks for letting us know! Can't wait for GT6 to be released!

Keep kicking some ass in GT Academy LV!

Nice! I'm sure the new physics is 10x more awesome! I can't wait! Thanks for the info.

EDIT: I agree with Twitch. I had great memories with GT5. By far the best racing game I have ever played. I still remember the very first drifting lobby I went into. Everyone was using different kinds of tires and underpowered cars. Good times. Lots have changed.

Looking forward to GT6. For now, Nemesis is taking a vacation in Los Santos with Trevor :lol:

Last edited:
Here's a post I had on the GT6 physics thread 👍

Yes, it was on the Thrustmaster T500. That build of GT6 was some of the best physics I have experienced. The dynamics of the car feel completely new. If you watch closely in that video at 2:34 when the car transitions during the switchback you can actually see the body roll go from one side to the other and you can see the suspension squat or "plant" before rebounding and stabilizing.

The car actually felt heavy through the wheel. Even though that run was relatively smooth, I felt like I was wrestling the car the whole time. But when I was in the GT86 for example, it was much easier to throw the car and it felt more responsive. In other words, heavier cars feel heavy but in an entirely new way with the way weight transition and suspension is modeled.

That run was also on Comfort Hards, and man let me tell you how good the new tire physics feel. The forward bite is so much better, it no longer feels like you're on ice. The grip loss when the car gets sideways feels amazing. One of the coolest things was being out on track during the GT Academy and going back into racecamp and practicing techniques you just learned and having it feel near identical.

Awesome video and great analysis of the new physics, LV! We appreciate you giving some insight on how all the new stuff feels. I'm really excited on spending lots of time figuring out how all the new physics will tie in with my suspension tuning. Can't wait for GT6 to come out!! 👍👍

New Video posted in our the OP of our GTPlanet team video thread.

The footage was taken a few months ago during one of our lost private sessions.

No retakes.
No practice runs.
Just started the race and did drifts!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Sick guys! What Trap song is that? I produce Trapstyle music now and other EDM sub-genre's. Miss drifting with you guys!

PSN Name: Sipualiahhh
Time Zone: UTC +02:00 Helsinki, FINLAND
Mic? (yes/no): yes
Times you are online (estimated): After school about 16-22 in our time... Weekends all time, but i play other games too.
Current drift cars: Mazda RX-7, Nissan 300Z, Silvia(S15), Blitz Skyline, and many other cars.

I´m looking for someone to drift with started week ago, but i learn fast. I think i´m pretty good.
I can drift AWD and RWD. :)
Hope we will see soon in Night slides!

Latest Posts

Back