Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
PSN Name: Barcode-liilliil
Time Zone:EST
Mic? (yes/no):Yes Tritton ax720
Times you are online (estimated):varies throughout the day, im almost always on
Current drift cars:Lexus LFA '10 , SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02 , AEM S2000

Ive been drifting since ive got this game, about 3 weeks now and i am getting much better. i wouldnt call myself a complete noob but still could use some improvement. I do still spin out from time to time but not as often as day 1 lmao.

Spinning out is part of drifting. We will give you a shot. Setup a date and time to try out with DGambino1. He may ask you to tryout during one of our team practices so you will be drifting with a group of us.

Good luck
-------------------------------------------------

Today's Tandem Drift Practice

Blue RX-7 (without the flip up lights): Reddawn_77
Red RX-7: BlackIce49
Blue RX-7: fcpmarcus
Black Silvia: DGambino1

Reddawn creating so much smoke I can barely see.
picture.php

So much smoke that you can barely see Gambino in the middle of it all, everyone made it out okay.
picture.php

A very dramatic shot right here.
picture.php

Possibly the sexiest tandem drift train every created.
picture.php

Gambino and fcpmarcus pulling off our famous "Two car drift wall."
picture.php

And so, the NEMESIS drift team went onward to battle any and all challengers...
picture.php

... leaving no man behind!
picture.php

Hope you all liked my pictures/story. There will obviously be more to come!

Last edited:
Ice - those pictures turned out far better than I thought they would because there was so much smoke on the track last night. I know my S15 smoke machine was blinding you guys... LOL!!

You're definitely right about the "sexiest tandem drift train ever created" - that was sick!!
It's too bad we didn't get the three-man "drift wall" on the bank - though we only tried it once and it was soooo close...

PSN Name: Barcode-liilliil
Time Zone:EST
Mic? (yes/no):Yes Tritton ax720
Times you are online (estimated):varies throughout the day, im almost always on
Current drift cars:Lexus LFA '10 , SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) '02 , AEM S2000

Ive been drifting since ive got this game, about 3 weeks now and i am getting much better. i wouldnt call myself a complete noob but still could use some improvement. I do still spin out from time to time but not as often as day 1 lmao.

Barcode - add me to your friends list and we will schedule a tryout for you...

For tryouts, team events, and practices we do enforce comfort hard tire restrictions. Be sure that you are skilled on comfort hards with your primary drift car...

driftmonkeyok: drift tryout has been canceled as you are participating in another team's tryouts...

Barcode - add me to your friends list and we will schedule a tryout for you...

For tryouts, team events, and practices we do enforce comfort hard tire restrictions. Be sure that you are skilled on comfort hards with your primary drift car...

i usually use comfort hards in the rear and comf mediums in front. Ill add you right now.

i usually use comfort hards in the rear and comf mediums in front. Ill add you right now.

The tryout will be exclusively on comfort hards all around... Unfortunately we do not do any of the tire meshing during our drifts... We use same tires all around... So you will want to make sure that you can drift well on all comfort hards with your primary drift car...

ok i got the comfort hards all the way around and i gotta say, i figured my setup was good till i tried it.

Congrats to Ronzhi on becoming an official member of team NEMESIS...

Great tryout this morning with myself, fcpmarcus, freDemon, and Jzeroel...

Recruiting is closed for now...

Those that are still awaiting tryouts will still be able to tryout for the team...

Finally getting around to posting on GTPlanet haha. Good sessions lately with the team.

A shot from the other day with fcpmarcus and Reddawn_77
tsu-1.jpg

Haha thanks, but I feel like I'm getting too much credit for the win. It was a team effort, I wouldn't have been in that position if it wasn't for you guys doing so well in the qualifying round and all the other battles since I just plan sucked at the start. But thanks for the support guys. It helped a lot. Anyone else want to challenge us? ;)

Congrats on the win against ACN what team do you have in your sights next. Black Ice how you going with trying to get a mod to pin a permanent gt5 team and battle listing i think this would be good as we could use it to keep tally of team battles and whose representing. Possibly challange each other aswell since this would elimanate the need to start a new thread every time a team battles. Any ways just dropped in to congratulate and hope to have a battle with you some time soon.

Congrats on the win against ACN what team do you have in your sights next. Black Ice how you going with trying to get a mod to pin a permanent gt5 team and battle listing i think this would be good as we could use it to keep tally of team battles and whose representing. Possibly challange each other aswell since this would elimanate the need to start a new thread every time a team battles. Any ways just dropped in to congratulate and hope to have a battle with you some time soon.

We are always looking for other teams to battle against provided the event can be organized. I think I saw that <ACN> and Southern Sliders are going to do battle next.

I would definitely like to schedule another battle with another drift team on ASAP. I know all of my guys are ready to do battle again.

I thought our battle with <ACN> was coordinated very well considering we got it all together within roughly four days. There were things about the team event that I definitely feel we can improve upon such as: possibly doing away with qualifying, sticking to strict time limits for practice before event begins, limiting the event to just one track that is chosen by the judge(s) at the time of the battle just to name a few.

Considering the short amount of time we (us and <ACN>) put this together, I consider that team event a success for both us and <ACN>.

We need to find more knowledgeable judges as well as we cannot expect TwinTurboCH to always be available to judge team battles. The lack of good judges is what is most needed right now for team battles to be more successful.

congrats on winning the other day guys from what ive seen you and acn put on a great battle, well done and good luck in the future.

chris.

Here are some pictures of our practice sessions from the past couple days

Ronzhi in the Falken fc
reddawn_77 in the REamemiya fd
DGambino1 in the s13 and s15
me (fcpmarcus) in the dark blue fd and RUF BTR

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

AutumnRingMini_5.jpg

AutumnRingMini_4.jpg

AutumnRingMini_3.jpg

AutumnRingMini_2.jpg

AutumnRingMini.jpg

The pictures look good, looks like everyones skill level went up, glad to see one of our newest members is staying active. Sorry I wasn't able to join you guys, was grinding away in B-Spec to pay for my next drift car. Thinking of retiring my RX-7 seeing as everyone is using one. I'll find something more original.

@ Dgambino

Don't know how the challenge with ACN came about I only ever implied if either team would be interested. Knowone from our team knows either we have a member who has started his own tournament. Maybe this is how IMO I would rather challenge a winning side then a losing side. No disrespect to ACN but this is how you gain respect in the drifting world if I challenged you and lost I would challenge ACN for a rematch with you guys if you had no other teams to battle I think this would work better than just random battles you guys are the winners of the first successful team battle on gtp I don't see any need to go backwards. At the moment I am not challaging you but if our team can get in order I would like to.

@ Dgambino

Don't know how the challenge with ACN came about I only ever implied if either team would be interested. Knowone from our team knows either we have a member who has started his own tournament. Maybe this is how IMO I would rather challenge a winning side then a losing side. No disrespect to ACN but this is how you gain respect in the drifting world if I challenged you and lost I would challenge ACN for a rematch with you guys if you had no other teams to battle I think this would work better than just random battles you guys are the winners of the first successful team battle on gtp I don't see any need to go backwards. At the moment I am not challaging you but if our team can get in order I would like to.

I thought it was easier (time wise) for you guys and ACN to battle than to challenge us where we are primarily U.S. (and Canada) based. I think it would be cool for you guys to battle ACN and for us to battle some other team in hopes of getting some kind of consistent team battles occurring more frequently (monthly team battle or something) regardless of win/loss records.

If we can work to create that kind of "culture" within the GT5 drifting community, it will make being on a team more important and also help build more "respect" for the team and the drifters on those teams. IMO, being on a team right now is more of a "thing to do" rather than building team and player reputation, which is what I am trying to do with team NEMESIS (and I feel that ACN is doing the same thing).

We look forward to a future challenge from your team and the other active teams on GTPlanet.

Nice pictures. haha yea we all use rx7's. I switched from the re amemiya one to the falken one, for now, since no one was using it. We might as well be the rx7 drift team with all the different rx7's we use...

Still always experimenting with new cars.

@ Dgambino

I'm sure we'll (<ACN>) happily give you a battle. You saw how evenly matched our teams are. If you can beat one of us you can beat the other.

I think a week saturday would be the best time for a battle if you're around.

Chris.

More Pics from our recent practice sessions... We were breaking in some new team members (Ronzhi and Yokomoz)... Great drifting guys...

Madrid Session:
Ronzhi in the Falken fc
reddawn_77 in the REamemiya fd
DGambino1 in the s15
fcpmarcus in the dark blue fd
Yokomoz in the AEM Honda S2k
CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_1.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_3.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_4.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_5.jpg

More random pictures from our recent team practices...

Autumn Ring Mini Reverse
Ronzhi in the white FC
DGambino1 in the silver 180sx
AutumnRingMini.jpg

Clubman
DGambino1 in the '07 M3 following the line...
ClubmanStageRoute5.jpg

Suzuka East
DGambino1 in grey M3 GTR
fcpmarcus in blue M3 GTR
RedDawn_77 in HKS Silvia

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_1.jpg

SuzukaCircuitEastCourse_2.jpg

Last edited:
Back