Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,592 views
Im going through drift withdrawl guys....HELP
 
Y can't u drift man?
 
Good luck with vdc this weekend guys!!!
 
Double Post :)
 
Different days! Doesn't count :-P
 
Good job Gamb! You got this!
P.S. Someone say something so i dont keep double posting........
 
good job Gam. unfortunately I didn't have time to practice so I failed miserably in the qualifying.

Wave that NEMESIS flag proudly going into rd. 3!
 
hpi91
Different days! Doesn't count :-P

hpi91
Good job Gamb! You got this!
P.S. Someone say something so i dont keep double posting........

Double post!
 
Good job Gamb! You got this!
P.S. Someone say something so i dont keep double posting........

good job Gam. unfortunately I didn't have time to practice so I failed miserably in the qualifying.

Wave that NEMESIS flag proudly going into rd. 3!

Thanks guys!!

I'm surprised I made it in considering I haven't really practiced for this round all that much due to being sick this whole week. I hope I can have a decent performance tomorrow in the main event.
 
Just rest up and you'll b fine man. Take it as easy as u can ;-)
 
me and 86 just got in the most unorganized competition ever lol
 
Hit em hard today Gamb! Good luck we're all rooting for you!!!
 
Sorry Gam :P the way we were judging i wasnt watching your car at all..
 
Sorry Gam :P the way we were judging i wasnt watching your car at all..

All good Jimmy... We don't complain - it is what it is bud... I hate the rain tracks anyways...

Losing to MONSTERgauz is just fine!! He's an amazing drifter. The best drifter on Burst, and one of the best in the game period. :)
 
Well let em have it man..ill be waiting for the results
 
I will post all results up tonight gotta head out fast. Good job Gam and everyone from nemesis
 
plorwax
me and 86 just got in the most unorganized competition ever lol

Wit competition is that?
 
Yeah Fair enough. He had A solid run and what I seen of you, you were off A touch. Anyways, I'm off out to get drunk, YEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWW.. If I'm on tonight after i'm back ignore my antics haha
 
who watch formula d this night what a upset. f rhys millen.
 
All good Jimmy... We don't complain - it is what it is bud... I hate the rain tracks anyways...

Losing to MONSTERgauz is just fine!! He's an amazing drifter. The best drifter on Burst, and one of the best in the game period. :)

:O Thank you for this. Battleing you is always fun ;) , I like all the Nemesis guys
 
Iv never drifted with you GAUZ. But I definitely look forward to!!!
 
Last edited:
Awesome pics Marc!! love the 2nd and 3rd one! :D

I will probably get some pics up of Burst. Its been too long!
 
Awesome pics Marc!! love the 2nd and 3rd one! :D

I will probably get some pics up of Burst. Its been too long!

Thanks bro! We needa do a collab video/photoshoot with you guys as well! It would be just as epic/fun!
 
Some pics of an 8 car tandem would be s3x!! :D

Will look forward to it! Nemisis and Burst don't drift together enough, we're very similar teams! monster is the Nakamoura of Burst!
 
Yeah Fair enough. He had A solid run and what I seen of you, you were off A touch. Anyways, I'm off out to get drunk, YEEEEHAAAWWWWWWWWW.. If I'm on tonight after i'm back ignore my antics haha

Yea I was off... I didn't get to practice much at all this week because I was sick all week long... No excuses though... You win some and you lose some... Just making it into the top 8 of qualifying in all of the events thus far is an accomplishment considering the high level competition.

I never expected to win this comp - just wanted to have fun and battle the other guys from GTP.
 
Your probably the most mature person around here when it comes to things like this Gambino!

Guys, You're so lucky to have a Leader like Gambino. He's One in a Million!
 
Your probably the most mature person around here when it comes to things like this Gambino!

Guys, You're so lucky to have a Leader like Gambino. He's One in a Million!

This^^
 
Back