Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,596 views
it's been pretty quiet in here for too long. Here is some GT5 Photomode p0rn for you guys
 
NEMESIS would like to announce our newest member - ja95sc3!!

We have been watching Ja95sc3 drift for quite some time now (about 2+ months) and offered an invite to join our ranks... We think he will be a great addition to our team!

Welcome aboard Ja!!!
 
PSN Name:silvia_s13_lover
Time Zone:central
Mic? (yes/no): yes
Times you are online (estimated): everyday for maybe a good 3-4 hours
Current drift cars:silvia s15,silvia 200sx,180sx type x, 240sx s14,rx-7

holy cow that was a really long time ago. ahh the good ol days lol
 
holy cow that was a really long time ago. ahh the good ol days lol

LMAO!!!

You've come a long ways since then... Look at you now - co-Manager of a team and representing in comps!! Keep pushin Sil!!
 
NEMESIS would like to announce our newest member - ja95sc3!!

We have been watching Ja95sc3 drift for quite some time now (about 2+ months) and offered an invite to join our ranks... We think he will be a great addition to our team!

Welcome aboard Ja!!!

my dude. welcome aboard ja95sc3. youve come a long way since we first started drifting together.

welcome to the team and you have found a great home.
 
Ja needs a gtp account......Or ban!
 
Welcome to the team ja!
 
So when will I be invited :(
 
I invite you to join our drift sessions...do you r.s.v.p. yes?

edit:
first try at making an hdr photo
6313224626_2ea0651c15_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
bluray drive on my ps3 just let go last night.. gahhhh -_-

I guess I'll be taking my ps3 apart soon T^T
 
sup guys. long time no post lol. i just noticed theres pics of our cars on the 1st page of this thread.

anyone up for a quick shoot so i can get my picture taken? :D
 
Hey hey fellas long time, hey been drifting on forza 4, loving it but still miss you guys of course you guys will always be number one to me. But I have to do with what I got so check out my videos im making for my new team on forza on you tube. type into the search "forza 4 Drift Alliance let me know what you think and subscribe to me channel please, love you guys wish I could run Team Nemesis on here but hey it is what it is. Keep it sideways RedDawn77!
 
Omg reddawn! I've been wondering where u where... dude, u gotta sell that xbox and get a new ps3. The new dlcs are pretty cool, and there is so much more to come. Forza has nothing on gt5!
 
NEMESIS is full of corruption. 86 and Toy offered me a spot in the team if i give 86 a 75.. shame on you guys!!!
 
nemesis is full of corruption. 86 and toy offered me a spot in the team if i give 86 a 75.. Shame on you guys!!!

lies i tell you!

All lies!
 
how you think i got on the team?^^^
 
D-Max
NEMESIS is full of corruption. 86 and Toy offered me a spot in the team if i give 86 a 75.. shame on you guys!!!

I think it was the other way a round mate. Lol
 
i am at a loss for word because of these allegations.

if you have any more questions, please feel free to speak w/ my attorney..

:lol:

NOT GUILTY!


good to see you jimmy. thanks in advance for letting me miss all the CP's and qualifying w/ a 75.

youre a great pal.

love,

E.
 
I'm back guys! Partied too hard in Vegas, so im in recovery mode.. Haha. Anyways, can't wait to tandem with you guys.

Dennis, it's good to hear from you bro! Yeah, I'll check out your vids when I'm next to a computer. But forreal though, you should sell that Xbox and get a ps3 again haha. You know you wanna go back to gt5!
 
Oh... Really? 21? There's no age limit here ;)

And where there is a casino, I can just walk in no questions asked :P
 
yea i know, i was in poland over the summer, great times...
 
Ireland is better. Cheap drink! €15 for a 40-pack!
 
lmao...i dont care how much i pay in poland, cause all that stuff is crazy good
 
Back