Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,596 views
Sorry for drifting terrible the last couple nights with you guys. If I made contact spun ext. New 3rd person camera is killing me lol.

You were holding your own Alpaca!! We all having fun man...

Yea 3rd person cam killing me too as that is my primary view... I'm adjusting to it but the shakiness is awful...
 
holy crap! those pics are sick E! and i'm also lovin that Nemesis times. great to see wats happening on the team in case somebody missed it. awesome idea!
 
plorwax
holy crap! those pics are sick E! and i'm also lovin that Nemesis times. great to see wats happening on the team in case somebody missed it. awesome idea!

I do agree 100%. NEMESIS Times is a wonderful idea to also see our wins and feats
 
I don't care about the dreaded double post.
I would like to wish NEMESIS a very Happy Christmas, or whatever everyone does for the holidays. I wish everyone is happy and having fun no matter what they are doing!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays NEMESIS!!
 
Double post! <3
 
I don't care about the dreaded double post.
I would like to wish NEMESIS a very Happy Christmas, or whatever everyone does for the holidays. I wish everyone is happy and having fun no matter what they are doing!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays NEMESIS!!

merry christmas everyone! im going to eat a lot this evening lol have a good one guys :)
 
I am not sure what my schedule is for the weekend with so many places to be at one time, but in the case that I might not see you guys online until Xmas has passed, I would like to wish the NEMESIS family a very Merry Christmas!

You are all included as my extended family and have a blessed holiday!
 
Merry Christmas to you guys drift well and have fun
 
Eating a lot if turkey tonight and tomorrow, I want to wish everyone on nemesis and gtp a very merry christmas! Ill see you guys after the holidays!
 
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of you guys!! Just as Big E said - you guys are like a family to me and I hope you all have a great holiday!
 
respect boss! we appreciate you & for what you do for this team.
 
qss3g6.jpg


Thank you guys at Team Nemesis for all the support you had to me and the RedSuns members been known you for a year now and you guys are awesome, keep it up the way your going and Merry Christmas!! :)
 
OJSideways
Thank you guys at Team Nemesis for all the support you had to me and the RedSuns members been known you for a year now and you guys are awesome, keep it up the way your going and Merry Christmas!! :)

Same to you oj. Its all ways great times when and you teams are around.
 
Merry Christmas brothas!! Sucks I can't chill with you guys on gt5 anytime soon, but I'll be back! I've been keeping myself busy with lots and lots of holiday cooking..

Also, I checked the team website to see when I joined the team. I thought I joined after Christmas, but I guess I joined on the 22nd.. Haha. I can't believe it's been a year. Feels like yesterday when me and Cody were always drifting together, and then we were approached by gamb. Since then, all you guys have become like my 2nd family! Learning to become better drivers/ppl, pushing each other to the limits, and just plain chillin and having fun.

Merry Christmas NEMESIS bros! Have fun, be safe, and happy holidays!!!
 
Last edited:
Merry Christmas from MLD NEMESIS I don't have a picture to show you guys a Merry Christmas but heres why Santa didn't come to some people houses lol
santa-clause-plane.jpg
 
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨. *
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ **
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*&#9829;*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**&#9829;*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**&#9829;**o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o**&#9829;***&#9829;*o*
¨¨¨*****&#9829;*o**o****
¨¨**&#9829;**o*****o**&#9829;**
¨******o*****&#9829;**o***
****o***&#9829;**o***o***&#9829; *
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/¨¨
&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9556;&#9574;&#9559;&#9556;&#9559;&#9556;&#9559;&#9556;&#9559;&#9559;&#9556;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;
&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9553;&#9553;&#9553;&#9568;&#9472;&#9553;&#9472;&#9553;&#9472;&#9562;&#9571;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;
&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9565;&#9472;&#9562;&#9562;&#9565;&#9577;&#9472;&#9577;&#9472;&#9562;&#9565;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;&#9472;
&#9556;&#9552;&#9559;&#9559;&#9472;&#9556;&#9556;&#9559;&#9472;&#9574;&#9556;&#9552;&#9559;&#9556;&#9574;&#9559;&#9556;&#9574;&#9559;&#9556;&#9559;&#9556;&#9552;&#9559;
&#9553;&#9472;&#9472;&#9568;&#9552;&#9571;&#9568;&#9577;&#9559;&#9553;&#9562;&#9552;&#9559;&#9472;&#9553;&#9472;&#9553;&#9553;&#9553;&#9568;&#9571;&#9562;&#9552;&#9559;
&#9562;&#9552;&#9565;&#9565;&#9472;&#9562;&#9565;&#9472;&#9577;&#9577;&#9562;&#9552;&#9565;&#9472;&#9577;&#9472;&#9565;&#9577;&#9562;&#9577;&#9577;&#9562;&#9552;&#9565;
 
Merry Christmas From Team KYOKI !
 
Hope you all had a great christmas and got what you asked for!

Sick pics e!

congrats on winning that round HPI!

Happy New Year!
 
Merry late christmas to all my nemesis bros. You guys are seriously the main reason why I still play an love gt5.
 
Just released to our Drift Video thread... December Drifts!!!
 
any of you guys on now?
 
Love the vid! Looks really good :-D
 
Team NEMESIS would like to welcome our newest member: RSGriff

We have been drifting with RSGriff for quite a while now and he has proven himself as a major player in the GT5 drift scene. I know myself and the rest of the team are glad to have him on-board and feel he will be a great addition to the team.
 
Welcome to the team buddy!! Can't wait to drift more with you and iputwork when I get back!
 
Congrats Griff, I remember you from WAYYY back.. and congrats Nemesis for gettin him lol :)
 
Back