Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,597 views
obviously when I start up my game the server is undergoing maintenance
 
OMGOMGOMG, Aventador Tomorrow
 
Last edited:
another good session in the books for 2012. Open lobby tonight guys!
 
another good session in the books for 2012. Open lobby tonight guys!

I will be there! cant wait to shred with you guys again! 👍
 
jef we have a thread up for our Tuesday & Thursday night runs. get in!
 
nucking futs.

i need to shred. like now.
 
So awesome! I've been reading their blogs for a while waiting for a video to pop up. This totally reminds me of our sessions haha. This needs to happen TONIGHT
 
New aston to tune...woohooo!!!!!
 


Ahhh I laughed so hard because at first I just thought the guy was retarded but it turns out just a funny guy haha
Whaaa no coconuts damn!!
 
sorry i couldnt make it last night but i had an unexpected event to attend late last night (BF's birthday) and couldnt miss it for the world.

hope the lobby went well!
 
New Video posted to our video thread to kick off 2012!!

Hope you guys enjoy the vid...
 
haha I like how he says its a 350 then later says its a ls7 haha

He does have a nice 370 though.
 
New Video posted to our video thread to kick off 2012!!

Hope you guys enjoy the vid...

Just watched it bud! Great vid!!! Good job once again!
 
Just watched it bud! Great vid!!! Good job once again!

Thanks Ja!!!

Hope you recognized your parts in there... :sly:
 
Great job Gam! You always impress with the vids
 
hey guys, I've been messin around with my lightroom 3 lately and here some of my fist edits, still a noob lol
autumnringmini1w.jpg

autumnringminit.jpg

toscanatarmac2.jpg
 
Last ones the best. The first two look a little blurry though
 
nice Jef! good job on the shots. might want to use mode 3 in the game to keep the clarity of the photos. then you can edit it and keep it clear. I agree w/ max. the 3rd one is the best one. keep it up. it comes along in practice ;)
 
Lol I think he meant Steve
 
thanks for the tip saleen and 86! and ill remember that mode 3 thing
 
Back