Team NEMESIS | *ORIGINAL* White Car Mob | Always Drama Free

• Thread starter DGambino1
  • 678 comments
It still here and we will be doing a NS event. Its hard with all the family,jobs,college and other obligations that we have.
Plus I'm a lazy bastard lol. Still been on my grip tuning grind :lol:

Paintable brake callipers in update!?!? My world is complete (...far from it, but it's a start). Dibs on GT Florescent...damn I forget the number now, the aqua coloured one...for my Project Mu callipers :D!!

Edit: also, French Racing Blue works pretty good for Spoon callipers.

I'm trying to find a good gold/yellow colour. All the golds I have are too dark, all the yellow I have is too bright.

Paintable brake callipers in update!?!? My world is complete (...far from it, but it's a start). Dibs on GT Florescent...damn I forget the number now, the aqua coloured one...for my Project Mu callipers :D!!

I'm trying to find a good gold/yellow colour. All the golds I have are too dark, all the yellow I have is too bright.

One of the old nissan fwd's has a nice one,i'll try find it. It's called beige something

@twitcher we should race SH 500PP tomorrow, DCed and couldn't be bothered getting bk on lol
Ya I'd be down for that. Anything 550pp and under on Sports tires I'm good with 👍 I don't have too many cars yet...couple at 550, handful at 500, same at 450, nothing at 400 yet...all JDM :lol: I'm also not very fast yet...need that consistency.

Not totally sure, but I'll probably be on later tonight.

Ya I'd be down for that. Anything 550pp and under on Sports tires I'm good with 👍 I don't have too many cars yet...couple at 550, handful at 500, same at 450, nothing at 400 yet...all JDM :lol: I'm also not very fast yet...need that consistency.

Not totally sure, but I'll probably be on later tonight.

Look out for Lerks rooms we usually run TT lobbies

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!.....lol

BRUH, it's been real out here. It's a struggle nowadays to find a non dt lobby. I've been joining randoms and teaching them how to setup a lobby and made new additions to my friends list along the way.

Don't worry, no wind shall hit this vagina? Lol, how'd you say that again?

BRUH, it's been real out here. It's a struggle nowadays to find a non dt lobby. I've been joining randoms and teaching them how to setup a lobby and made new additions to my friends list along the way.

Don't worry, no wind shall hit this vagina? Lol, how'd you say that again?

He talks about that way to much, must be hiding something...:mischievous:

Racing Yellow

Hey guys sorry i been out of town and then i got really sick. but i am feeling a lil better and will be on more now

Hope you feel better soon bro!!

Decided to dust off the 'ole Skyline Sedan yesterday :). Hella rusty, but it'll come back quickly.

Back