Team proline official thread

Hey Guys, There will be a COMP ROOM OPEN tonight in 1-1 1/2 Hours Everyone is welcome to join 👍 :D

The room will be named "PRO DRAG COMPS" we will be using a variety of cars

Last edited:
I would like to announce Prolines new ceo leader andrew, Great addtion to the team :)
Also would like to welcome our new member audio to the team

I would like to announce Prolines new ceo leader andrew, Great addtion to the team :)
Also would like to welcome our new member audio to the team

Gee thanks KUNG for getting Andrew to join us 👍

LMAO but yea congrats Andrew you deserve it more than anyone! Team seems to be coming together nicely and Revenge I'll talk to you when I see you on or PM you about us having to drop one of the guys from the roster!

Yo Rev! You can remove Recorder from our team due to him being retired and him being likely to not get gt6... If he does and wants to come back we can always add him

Kk will do bro :)

List is looking alittle thin tryout lobbyies needa start opening up??

Yea i'll be on in like 20 minutes. Lets get a tryout lobby open for awhile and see if we can't find some good young talent... And ill talk to the other guy we talked about last night:sly:

Yea i'll be on in like 20 minutes. Lets get a tryout lobby open for awhile and see if we can't find some good young talent... And ill talk to the other guy we talked about last night:sly:

Ight coolio give me about 45 doing some stuff around the house.

The only reason I might not be getting GT6 is because I'm saving up for a 1967 Lincoln Continental. Plus I wanna add 650 HP.:D:D:D

Last edited:
Good race Proline!

Congrats on your victory!

We had a really bad night with charger, it bog almost everytime and that was our fault for not practicing enough.

With samba bus it was a really close one 15 to 12 but you sitll got us on that and this is also our fault for not getting ready enough!

Much respect to yall

Last edited:
It was a good time 👍

Much respect to you Danny and all of Hiboost. You guys just had a rough day but it happens.

15-2 Charger 440 RT (PROLINE)

15-12 Samba Bus (PROLINE)

Proline I'm proud of the whole team! Awesome Showing!!! As well, special thanks to Audio taking one for the team brotha!👍 unexpected change during the comp! But next team we comp be prepared

We want a rematch bro, maybe next week or so?

We want a rematch bro, maybe next week or so?

Yeah bro, let me run it over with Revenge and see what he says but I think that will not be a problem. It was a good time and some fun comp but I will talk to Rev and one of us will let you know and start to set up a day and time! 👍👍👍

Yeah bro, let me run it over with Revenge and see what he says but I think that will not be a problem. It was a good time and some fun comp but I will talk to Rev and one of us will let you know and start to set up a day and time! 👍👍👍

We had a really bog night, even samba bus bog on me!:grumpy:

We had a really bog night, even samba bus bog on me!:grumpy:

Yeah you guys did have some bog issues cost you some runs bro! And I talked to Revenge on the phone and we will do a rematch with Hiboost. I'm not sure yet of a day or time or car. But we will definitely run you guys again. Let's get a 5v5 comp at a minimum this time. So all I know is that we want a 5v5

Respect from TDS:)

👍👍👍 Much respect back from Proline!!!

*** We will be holding tryout lobbies for anyone who is interested in possibly being on an up and coming pro drag team***

Either post a message on this thread saying you are interested or send an FR to PSN: KUNGFU-SKEETER

The first tryout lobby will be sometime today. You must run myself and Revenge_1994

Last edited:
Sup guys,

We want a rematch, maybe next wednesday, same time and date?

Ill send you guys our choice this Friday or Saturday morning?

This might be our last battle on GT5! next battle will be on GT6!

Sup guys,

We want a rematch, maybe next wednesday, same time and date?

Ill send you guys our choice this Friday or Saturday morning?

This might be our last battle on GT5! next battle will be on GT6!

Ill talk to the team about the date and I will also let you know our car choice the same day you send us yours. 👍

Ill talk to the team about the date and I will also let you know our car choice the same day you send us yours. 👍

I was on vacations but now Im back to work:grumpy:, the only time I can make it is Tuesdays or Wednesday!(could be at night) or any other day but before 4pmET!

Back