Team proline official thread

to the people of proline very good win against TDS as well , TDS much respect to you guys nd a great battle you put up and anytime kung hopefully I can be on the next one

-X--Audio--SnIpEz

Last edited:
to the people of proline very good win against TDS as well , TDS much respect to you guys nd a great battle you put up and anytime kung hopefully I can be on the next one

-X--Audio--SnIpEz

Welcome brotha!!! 👍

And congrats to Smoked_Your_ACR.... Real fast dude and we are happy to have you on the team. So far from meeting today I think you will fit right in!

The ones you and I have discussed recently

^ LOL yeah i think we have made it pretty clear and gave them plenty of opportunities. In lobbies we have called them out and now on their thread. Hey at least we tried :sly:

^ LOL yeah i think we have made it pretty clear and gave them plenty of opportunities. In lobbies we have called them out and now on their thread. Hey at least we tried :sly:

If you are talking about Relentless. The reason why we haven't answered you is because we are trying to get everyone together first. After that we will discuss it. sound good????

If you are talking about Relentless. The reason why we haven't answered you is because we are trying to get everyone together first. After that we will discuss it. sound good????

^ Yeah that's cool. You know i got no beef with you Drew! We always going to be cool too but when i hear and have been in lobbies with your teammates and they are talking ishh about Proline -_-.... I know you aren't (at least out loud) but me and revenge going to represent and stand up to anyone or any team. WE are open to ANY team challenge.

But no worries Drew! We cool bro and just let me know 👍

^ Yeah that's cool. You know i got no beef with you Drew! We always going to be cool too but when i hear and have been in lobbies with your teammates and they are talking ishh about Proline -_-.... I know you aren't (at least out loud) but me and revenge going to represent and stand up to anyone or any team. WE are open to ANY team challenge.

But no worries Drew! We cool bro and just let me know 👍

Do i hear another team challenge before GT6 comes out:sly:

There is no reason for a Team to call another Team garbage? Proline, you need to be humble guys, is only a game that's about to END! GT6 will come out soon and you guys are already acting like you were the kings?

There is no reason for a Team to call another Team garbage? Proline, you need to be humble guys, is only a game that's about to END! GT6 will come out soon and you guys are already acting like you were the kings?

who called you garbage danny ?

Danny drop it we can go on and on and on everyone here has a resone to say what they said, You guys talked all this 🤬 about us,I know you did I have more then 10 people tell me we havent done nothing but show respect to you and your team even after the battle.

Danny drop it we can go on and on and on everyone here has a resone to say what they said, You guys talked all this 🤬 about us,I know you did I have more then 10 people tell me we havent done nothing but show respect to you and your team even after the battle.

We never talked about nobody, this is a fake story so please...

Last edited:
Danny drop it!!!

C-losk... nothing but respect for you bro. You need to handle Danny tho.

We heard numerous stories and people telling us how hiboost members were talking ishh....so just man up Danny! Quit trying to lie or cover for you boys. For real! Damn this is getting annoying!

:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::banghead::banghead:

c-losk
Danny drop it!!!

Agreed this is the same crap that went on when we faced hiboost a few months back. It turned into a big cluster **** over a game. I myself will say i had alot to do with the argument but i had my reasons. At the end of the day it's a video game we all enjoy and that is what it should be. Leave the bs talk to black ops players.

Agreed this is the same crap that went on when we faced hiboost a few months back. It turned into a big cluster **** over a game. I myself will say i had alot to do with the argument but i had my reasons. At the end of the day it's a video game we all enjoy and that is what it should be. Leave the bs talk to black ops players.

You're right on point JD... That's why I said on Hiboost thread if it continues that Proline will just cancel the comp. I'd rather miss one comp than deal with drama for weeks!!! We got nothing to prove to Hiboost. On the other hand I know Danny feels like he does!

Danny we go from being cool... to not being cool in a blink of an eye:eek:

I'm starting to realize a trend

I will be getting GT6, Just not right away. Now, my 2 cents, Run your car, not your mouth!!!

Hiii Recorder!!! And cool bro! That's great news. We will secure a slot for you just make sure you are still on point bro!

As well, on behalf of Proline. Revenge and myself as well as all our members on the team would like to welcome our newest member R625cwb to the team!!!

R625cwb is a wicked fast dude with a phenomenal TREE!!! Glad to have you Brotha!!! 👍:)👍

Hiii Recorder!!! And cool bro! That's great news. We will secure a slot for you just make sure you are still on point bro!

As well, on behalf of Proline. Revenge and myself as well as all our members on the team would like to welcome our newest member R625cwb to the team!!!

R625cwb is a wicked fast dude with a phenomenal TREE!!! Glad to have you Brotha!!! 👍:)👍

Soooo many new members lol. I only know 4 people. I remember when I new EVERYONE on the team! Lol. Anyways good luck R6!

KUNG

Very nice addition kung. I thought was with real talk. Either way nice team bro!!

Soooo many new members lol. I only know 3 people. I remember when I new EVERYONE on the team! Lol. Anyways good luck R6!

Yeah Recorder wait till you get to run all these guys on our team! Everyone of them have a STUPID FAST tree!!! For Real! When we are running each other as a team it is a lot of fun and super challenging. Nobody dominates! It's very competitive! :nervous:

Thanks JD! He was but came to us looking for a very active team as a whole and his real good buddy we have on our team Smoked-Your-Acr. Plus it is real competitive and a bunch of hardcore trees. Helps anyone or makes them, get better!

Last edited:
KUNG
Yeah Recorder wait till you get to run all these guys on our team! Everyone of them have a STUPID FAST tree!!! For Real! When we are running each other as a team it is a lot of fun and super challenging. Nobody dominates! It's very competitive! :nervous:

👍 you guys and your wicked trees lol.

Thanks JD! He was but came to us looking for a very active team as a whole and his real good buddy we have on our team Smoked-Your-Acr. Plus it is real competitive and a bunch of hardcore trees. Helps anyone or makes them, get better!

Thats great! Becoming one of (if not) the best Drag team! I won't be getting on at all for the next week probably! Which sucks because I'm starting to get back into GT5!!! I'm having a HUGE 4 day party at my house, then after I have school.:yuck:👎

Back