Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
Crap sorry guys, i forgot that i had to paint a friend of mines car, Not to mention my internet being down -____- May we do it next weekend? Im free for sure then i think :/

Once again, sorry guys

Sorry everybody, this weekend didn't host the competition because i was at a friends house for the weekend, really sorry, next weekend i hope, im gonna really try make this one happen for real next weekend,
dont worry, you can count on it

Redline900
Sorry everybody, this weekend didn't host the competition because i was at a friends house for the weekend, really sorry, next weekend i hope, im gonna really try make this one happen for real next weekend,
dont worry, you can count on it

I actually glad because im in no state for drifting lol

Busy saturday night, free rest of the weekend but i probs will wake up late on saturday and sunday cos im going out friday an saturday night lmao

Btw everybody, Great News, Im Getting My PS3 In under 2 weeks! :D
Which means drifting in GT5 in under 2 two weeks :)

Redline900
Getting it in 1 Week now! EXCITED

Lemme know when your up and running and ill jump in, been busy with uni lately but ill try squeeze in more hours on gt5 once your on seeing as how your aussie haha

Lemme know when your up and running and ill jump in, been busy with uni lately but ill try squeeze in more hours on gt5 once your on seeing as how your aussie haha

haha thanks, that's nice :).

idk what's happening with the drift comp thingy, i think i might cancel it. what do you guys think?

So, how many days 'til you can join us? I'll set you up with a car of your choice, once you're on PS3. Speaking of which: which car?
Well it's going to be 6 days exactly till' i can join you's.
and for the car - i would like to drift a 300zx if you can manage to find one, because they're epic :).

Well it's going to be 6 days exactly till' i can join you's.
and for the car - i would like to drift a 300zx if you can manage to find one, because they're epic :).

I've got at least 5. I'll buy one (premium model.) Any colour specifically? I'll also even provide a link to someone else's tuning setup, if you'd like.

I've got at least 5. I'll buy one (premium model.) Any colour specifically? I'll also even provide a link to someone else's tuning setup, if you'd like.

Wow Thanks :D
for the colour maybe an Aqua sort of colour? that would be great :D

Back