Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
how long mate? Cant wait to get drifting with you. Would you let meh help you to drift?

Well, i would definantely join you, but i can't yet.
ALmost there though!
5 days left ;)
and yeah i would love you to help ;)

Redline: I'll make your 300ZX now then. Expect it to be stock. With the $20,000 that GT5 gives you, you'll be able to upgrade the styling for yourself.

Redline: I'll make your 300ZX now then. Expect it to be stock. With the $20,000 that GT5 gives you, you'll be able to upgrade the styling for yourself.

that's amazing thank you so much! :D

Also BIG thanks to the team for waiting for so long :).

So i guess this will be my first car?
Remember i need some practice and help from you guys before i get good at drifting

Redline900
So i guess this will be my first car?
Remember i need some practice and help from you guys before i get good at drifting

Lol dw i havent really been on lately so im rusty as ! You'd probs already be better then me haha

i drift lots of cars.
The trueno, my new 240sx, my FD + FC RX7, R32 GTS-T, and 300zx sometimes, Toyota supra, and the almighty Mitsubishi lancer 1800 GSR :D

Can't Wait :D 2 days to go tommorow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So,
GeeRandel, what is your current drift car?

Last edited:
Redline900
Can't Wait :D 2 days to go tommorow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
So,
GeeRandel, what is your current drift car?

Im using the inifiniti g35 atm, if not that i use the s13, s15, trueno and call me noob or not a real drifter but i like using an r33 too haha

GeeRandel
Im using the inifiniti g35 atm, if not that i use the s13, s15, trueno and call me noob or not a real drifter but i like using an r33 too haha

The premium R33 with the stock differential and torque split at 10/90 is the closest AWD car in the games to RWD... The stock LSD is 0/0/0 in the front

If GT5 had AWD to RWD conversions i would be using it too by the way

I've got more paints than Spank? 👍 👍 Daily login bonus: mine's been running at 200% percent since February. :lol:

Back