Team Redline - Practice Drift Competition

• Thread starter Redline900
  • 855 comments
ORPHANTHIRTY7
The premium R33 with the stock differential and torque split at 10/90 is the closest AWD car in the games to RWD... The stock LSD is 0/0/0 in the front

If GT5 had AWD to RWD conversions i would be using it too by the way

Yeah i love ripping it around. But ppl hate on it cos its AWD

It's My Birthday Today! :D

YEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could be drifting with you guys tonight ;D

Last edited:
Online yet bro ? Add me asap: GeeRandel

Yeah i will, but i'm a bit stuck because i plug in everything just as it says to in the manual, but when i go an AV on my tv nothing happens - it just says no signal! Pissed Off!

Redline900
Yeah i will, but i'm a bit stuck because i plug in everything just as it says to in the manual, but when i go an AV on my tv nothing happens - it just says no signal! Pissed Off!

Hey that happened to me aswell but cos i set it up next my xbox, i just use the HDMI cable off my xbox for my ps3 and just swap it to whichever im gonna play lmao

REDLINE i got the solution, jut fixed it for my ps3 although ill use my hdmi cables still cos well, its HD lol all you needa do is make sure your tv is on the right input then when your ps3 is on standby(red light is displayed) hold the power button until you hear TWO beeps, wait about a minute and your tv and ps3 will sync resolution and it should work

REDLINE i got the solution, jut fixed it for my ps3 although ill use my hdmi cables still cos well, its HD lol all you needa do is make sure your tv is on the right input then when your ps3 is on standby(red light is displayed) hold the power button until you hear TWO beeps, wait about a minute and your tv and ps3 will sync resolution and it should work

Nah it's ok, i got it to work -
PROBLEM WAS: The AV cables were in the wrong inputs >>>Im A Retard! :P

PS. Gran Turismo 5 Is Updating Now :D

MY PSN USERNAME: Red_Line900

CAN'T WAIT TO DRIFT !!:D:D:D

Redline900
Nah it's ok, i got it to work -
PROBLEM WAS: The AV cables were in the wrong inputs >>>Im A Retard! :P

PS. Gran Turismo 5 Is Updating Now :D

MY PSN USERNAME: Red_Line900

CAN'T WAIT TO DRIFT !!:D:D:D

LOL good one --" well im online atm so ill add you now and wait for you

I have an Efini RX7 (FD) i just bought from the dealer >> I've tuned it up and everything - this car is epic for drifting! if anyone wants to join the lobby im making just tell me ;)

PS. is there anyway to change the speedometer in-game from m/PH to k/MH?

EDIT: LOBBY ID - 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8215 - 5575

Last edited:
Redline900
I have an Efini RX7 (FD) i just bought from the dealer >> I've tuned it up and everything - this car is epic for drifting! if anyone wants to join the lobby im making just tell me ;)

PS. is there anyway to change the speedometer in-game from m/PH to k/MH?

EDIT: LOBBY ID - 1472 - 6118 - 4216 - 8215 - 5575

Yes go in the options menu and then go to units

Redline900
Just one sec, ill make a new lobby ok ;)

LOBBY ID : 1472 - 6399 - 8580 - 0413 - 8693

Hmm ill jump on aroundd 2-3. pm me your number if you want, ill text you. Much easier then talking through here

Back