• 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Venezuela
Venezuela
RedSuns-OJSdeway
Team RedSuns

http://team-redsuns.t83.net

RedSuns is a team created in Midnight Club: Los Angeles, we moved to GT5 a year ago when it came out in November and since then its the main game we play. In GT5 our family has only gone stronger, staying together as a team since we started 3 years ago back in 2009, the purpose of the team is to have people that we can trust and play with, as well as ask for advices and most importantly having fun since its what PS3 is about.

We've come a long way since then, doing Drift and Touge (Mountain Racing), but we still are always looking to improve our skills and become the best we can be.

Our team name comes from InitialD. The original leader of the team choose the name when we started in 2009 and we decided to keep it as a part of the history of us.

2ufsuip.jpg

Leader

RedSuns_Eric_DRP

Co-Leaders

RedSuns-OJSdeways
RedSuns-Ryuu (AvicusXIII)

Officers

RedSuns-Klutchy (Street_king14)
RedSuns-xPacMan
RedSuns-VIII

Members

RedSuns-Majisto
RedSuns-RB
RedSuns-Maccer42
RedSuns-Power
RedSuns-Shadoww
RedSuns-5andDime
RedSuns-Gandras
RedSuns-Velineon
RedSuns-Bone-215
RedSuns-Asa
RedSuns-Maveric
RedSuns-Marbel
RedSuns-PL
RedSuns-Zach
RedSuns-DeeDub

Unactive Members: RedSuns-EsCo (BALLiN_PiNOY18) & RedSuns-SR200sx

We are from diferent parts of the world like USA, Ireland, Venezuela, Canada, Spain, Philippines, England, China, France, Puerto Rico and Portugal, so theres always someone of us playing in GT5, but our main language is English and thats how we all communicate between each other.

Team Colors:
The Team Colors are Black or White with Red rims.
Sparkling Silver (M) with Chrome Orange/Isotope Green rims.

RedSuns in GTP

Everybody in GT5 and GTP has been awesome to this team so, for this 2012 we decided to expand ourselves in many projects, starting in GTP for the GT5 community.

One of this projects is the recently opened RedSuns Tuning Company thread in the GTP Tuning Forum, this consist of tunes made by RedSuns members for Grip and Drift, we've shared a few tunes in GT5 with our friends, and basic tunes to people starting in the game wich we called RedSuns Tuning Company, now we brought it oficially to GTP to help and share with the community.

Click to visit RedSuns Tuning Company

Other projects in GTP consist of galleries in the Photomode forums, seeing the amount of people who liked the pictures posted in this thread, and asked us to take pictures with them and of their cars we decided to open a RedSuns Gallery in the future.

Members Photo Galleries

Heres the list of the team members that have their own photogallery. like RedSuns-Ryuu (who made the great pictures and logos used in this OP)

Click to Visit RedSuns-Ryuu's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-OJSdeway's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-Eric_DRP's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-Maveric's Gallery

Click to Visit RedSuns-Asa's Gallery

RedSuns Sites

Our Team also has a website and galleries in Flickr and Facebook. You can look at them to know more about us, see our pictures and much more!...

(Click on a Logo to go to the site)

Thank You!
As we said many times, thanks to all the GT5 community for supporting and helping us, we've made awesome friends in this game and we wish for many more great times to come.

So... Thank you so much from the RedSuns Family for taking the time to read our opening post and our thread!!. For more information visit the RedSuns Sites or PM the leader, co-leaders or officers.
:gtpflag:

Last edited:
It turned into Emperor....it might turn into a long rivalry between leaders..

hehe no im really cool with rpr_101 we fixed things talking really peacefull actually we now drift together from time to time.

hehe no im really cool with rpr_101 we fixed things talking really peacefull actually we now drift together from time to time.

I am adding you guys as well as others to the team list.

hey all .. im fairly interested i must say ..i respect the whole "no drama" deal as im the same way ..although my buddy and i are kinda a pair.. i go where he go's and the same for him ...im not gonna ********, its not in my nature , we push hard and are very in tune with our cars and set-up ..im not trying to come off as cocky . but we can drift , we are not pro's by any means hahaha ..we tend to drift autom ring mini , deep forest, mabye special stage 5 i think haha we run lower hp cars as well as higher.. basicly now we are running mustangs ...about 400 hp ..we are getting the tandem thing down too... anyway , considering the amount of people who say they can drift and epicly fail , we can drift haha ..we are trying to get a team going but ive never actually considered joining one .. im intrigued ..my psn is flow4barrel and im going to check ur website out in the mean time ..u can pm me on the ps3 or here whatever .. we are from canada and ussually are on from 230 am to like 6 or 7 am when we work .. when we are off we ussually play in the day .. hope to hear from ya ..

hey all .. im fairly interested i must say ..i respect the whole "no drama" deal as im the same way ..although my buddy and i are kinda a pair.. i go where he go's and the same for him ...im not gonna ********, its not in my nature , we push hard and are very in tune with our cars and set-up ..im not trying to come off as cocky . but we can drift , we are not pro's by any means hahaha ..we tend to drift autom ring mini , deep forest, mabye special stage 5 i think haha we run lower hp cars as well as higher.. basicly now we are running mustangs ...about 400 hp ..we are getting the tandem thing down too... anyway , considering the amount of people who say they can drift and epicly fail , we can drift haha ..we are trying to get a team going but ive never actually considered joining one .. im intrigued ..my psn is flow4barrel and im going to check ur website out in the mean time ..u can pm me on the ps3 or here whatever .. we are from canada and ussually are on from 230 am to like 6 or 7 am when we work .. when we are off we ussually play in the day .. hope to hear from ya ..

Well cool bro thanks for lettin me know, check out the websites and you both could try out if you would like to, either way you can hang out with us and that way we could get to know each other before joining the team, ill add you on PSN when i can even if you decide not to join i always like to add drifters on my list... and dont worry you didnt sound cocky i get you, a lot of people on GT5 say they are the best and fail or try to start drama like [...] does, i just ignore people like that im not into drama... but anyways dude nice to meet you hopefully i can reply or talk to you as soon as possible :)

and Thank you nk4e!!!

Last edited:
hey. its cool to see that you have your team on the GTP forums now. welcome team redsuns from team Emperor :cheers:

awesome to see your team finally having a thread up on gtp! i always enjoy drifting with you guys

awesome to see your team finally having a thread up on gtp! i always enjoy drifting with you guys

Thank you Marcus and rpr! really apreciate the support, its fun drifting with all of you to 👍 hopefully we see each other more often on the GT5 drift scene :)

OJSideways
Thank you Marcus and rpr! really apreciate the support, its fun drifting with all of you to 👍 hopefully we see each other more often on the GT5 drift scene :)

Great night at fuji d1! I was wondering why i couldnt get around the last corner, in the last 5 minutes of it it was because the brakes reset to 5/5 instead of 8/2. As people say 'its the little things that make the big difference'

Great night at fuji d1! I was wondering why i couldnt get around the last corner, in the last 5 minutes of it it was because the brakes reset to 5/5 instead of 8/2. As people say 'its the little things that make the big difference'

Yeah! was really nice to see everyone doing a free mode D1GP without wasting time, followin the rules, not messing other peoples drift and peacefully no one fighting haha, was great, everyone get to know new people and tandem with strangers having fun :D

OJSideways
Yeah! was really nice to see everyone doing a free mode D1GP without wasting time, followin the rules, not messing other peoples drift and peacefully no one fighting haha, was great, everyone get to know new people and tandem with strangers having fun :D

One major noob there though, forget his name. He was irish and too proud for what he is. Gonales seemed to be really p*ssed off at him aswel. Dont blame her really haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back