Team RedSuns

Discussion in 'Drifting Teams & Meets' started by OJSideways, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OJSideways

OJSideways

Yeah Marc!!, we need to drift again, our tandems are always fun... I have this week then ill be gone for a month :(

Thanks Asa!! Glad you like Them.. its always an awesome time drifting that close to you... well honestly with every RedSuns is, too bad im still rusty from time to time.

Thanks for the NSX comments aswell guys, i really love that car, i dont know if i love it more than my 135i yet but i needed a change, everyone is in a 135i this days :lol:. im currently working in a older NSX but need to add more power to it, is too slow.

2. Eric1512

Eric1512

I had the 135I for awhile, but the z4 is more of my style. Anyway Ill be on later to slide. I'm watching a movie. :)

3. OJSideways

OJSideways

Ooopss! i missed this comment! my bad... Thank you Eric!! Was an awesome meeting, i still need to take the group shot we had at Top Gear im surprised no one has posted at least one photo of it.

I remember your 135i :), Z4s are pretty awesome aswell. Let me know when you'll be in Gran Turismo 5 so i can join you. Im playing something else (im not sure if im allowed to say names)

4. Sttrobe

Sttrobe

Gran Turismo 5

5. DriftAsator

DriftAsator (Banned)

6. Eric1512

Eric1512

7. DriftAsator

DriftAsator (Banned)

Yeah, but I can't jump on GT5 tonight, GF watching tv :(

8. Lock2Lock

Lock2Lock Premium

That's my point

9. Eric1512

Eric1512

I guess the only way to share stuff with you guys is to make threads in the off topic area and then post links? Anyway, I have some quick pictures I did from the drift event I went to on my birthday this weekend. Its the post with the pictures that have my watermark on them. http://www.slidewaysonline.com/Forum4.0/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1282

10. majisto

majisto (Banned)

Whos that crazy dude in the 370 gt picture from gran turismo 5 btw nice pics OJ from gran turismo 5

11. marbel69

marbel69 (Banned)

[​IMG]

hmmmm my rx7 looks sexy LOL, nice pics i like them alot!:drool:

12. Pupik

Pupik Staff Emeritus

Since some of you went the extra mile to be completely unctuous with your attitudes and behavior towards the staff, this thread is now closed permanently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.