Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
OJ I want to drift with you again soooooon. That NSX is beast!

Yeah Marc!!, we need to drift again, our tandems are always fun... I have this week then ill be gone for a month :(

Very nice pictures OJ, I love mines with you, always great to be D2D with you
and like Marcus said, That NSX is a beast for sure.

Thanks Asa!! Glad you like Them.. its always an awesome time drifting that close to you... well honestly with every RedSuns is, too bad im still rusty from time to time.

Thanks for the NSX comments aswell guys, i really love that car, i dont know if i love it more than my 135i yet but i needed a change, everyone is in a 135i this days :lol:. im currently working in a older NSX but need to add more power to it, is too slow.

Yeah Marc!!, we need to drift again, our tandems are always fun... I have this week then ill be gone for a month :(

Thanks Asa!! Glad you like Them.. its always an awesome time drifting that close to you... well honestly with every RedSuns is, too bad im still rusty from time to time.

Thanks for the NSX comments aswell guys, i really love that car, i dont know if i love it more than my 135i yet but i needed a change, everyone is in a 135i this days :lol:. im currently working in a older NSX but need to add more power to it, is too slow.

I had the 135I for awhile, but the z4 is more of my style. Anyway Ill be on later to slide. I'm watching a movie. :)

Agreed, very nice pictures of the RedSuns meet on GranTurismo 5.

Ooopss! i missed this comment! my bad... Thank you Eric!! Was an awesome meeting, i still need to take the group shot we had at Top Gear im surprised no one has posted at least one photo of it.

I had the 135I for awhile, but the z4 is more of my style. Anyway Ill be on later to slide. I'm watching a movie. :)

I remember your 135i :), Z4s are pretty awesome aswell. Let me know when you'll be in Gran Turismo 5 so i can join you. Im playing something else (im not sure if im allowed to say names)

Whos that crazy dude in the 370 gt picture from gran turismo 5 btw nice pics OJ from gran turismo 5

Since some of you went the extra mile to be completely unctuous with your attitudes and behavior towards the staff, this thread is now closed permanently.

Finally we have our thread back!!!

On that note since we can only talk about Gran Turismo 5 and nothing else apparently (i put it that way so people notice i am talking about Gran Turismo 5 and not other stuff or "GT5" since that could be wrong too) what better way to celebrate this re-opening of our team thread that some pictures of us drifting in Gran Turismo 5!!

Hope you guys like the pictures that i took in Gran Turismo 5 from our Meeting!! (i apologize, i know i took a long time to post them)

Yes! Gran Turismo 5!!

@Asa
Awesome Chaser... i wish we could customize our cars like that in Gran Turismo 5 so you could have one like that in the videogame! (Hey im talking about Gran Turismo 5)

@Everone
Well guys what can we do, i believe we are one of the most organized teams in this forum that is about Gran Turismo 5 and we were still talking about related stuff about our Gran Turismo 5 team, nothing outside what the AUP sayed but well at least Pupik took the time to clear things up about this sub-forum rules, something that no other moderator did before or warned us about. I guess that if someone had problems with those issues that thread telling the rules of the sub-forum had to be there a long time ago before this happened and would had saved us this trouble. (saying that i personally believe a lot of other teams had way more off-topics and irrelevants subjects in their threads but whatever :lol:).

Gran Turismo 5

Agreed, very nice pictures of the RedSuns meet on GranTurismo 5.

Gran Turismo 5

Anyone up for a RedSuns 86 meet on Gran Turismo 5? I will post a link since we cant post pictures of real life cars, so here is a link to inspire you all how great the 86 is. :drool:
http://www.speedhunters.com/2012/08/86-shoutout/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back