Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop whoop ! Vtec ere joined the facebook page might post sum pics later ill vudeo soon i made a youtube page
.!

sorry haven't been there for a while.. (family **** goin on) but ill be back im off school in a couple of weeks ill probally be updatin myself then...btw im makin a wallpaper for RS i photograph in real life so (brought some of the skills to gt5)so must share sum photo's with u guy's

sorry haven't been there for a while.. (family **** goin on) but ill be back im off school in a couple of weeks ill probally be updatin myself then...btw im makin a wallpaper for RS i photograph in real life so (brought some of the skills to gt5)so must share sum photo's with u guy's

its ok bro we will still be here when you can get back on and if you need to talk or somethin well you can find us on the PS hehe... awesome that you take pictures Ryuu does to if you want send pics to my PSN ill put on Facebook :)

💡
its ok bro we will still be here when you can get back on and if you need to talk or somethin well you can find us on the PS hehe... awesome that you take pictures Ryuu does to if you want send pics to my PSN ill put on Facebook :)

look up on FB i made a photo usin photoshop lol just a quick one

PSN Name: DeathLight443
Skills: My skills are ok for now but I like to try my best, I mosly drift on Sport hard, or Comfort soft. Comfort hard- Im trying to find the right car to use it with but its hard. The car i drift with is 1.Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) 2.Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG '08 3.BMW M3 Coupe '07 4.Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 5.Nissan Fairlady Z (z34) '08
Reason: I would like to join RedSuns because I think this is a fun team to join and drift with and I would like to represent your team.

DeathLight443
Skills: My skills are ok for now but I like to try my best, I mosly drift on Sport hard, or Comfort soft. Comfort hard- Im trying to find the right car to use it with but its hard. The car i drift with is 1.Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) 2.Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG '08 3.BMW M3 Coupe '07 4.Aston Martin DB9 Coupe '06 5.Nissan Fairlady Z (z34) '08
Reason: I would like to join RedSuns because I think this is a fun team to join and drift with and I would like to represent your team.

Sorry but were currently not recruiting atm (as far as i know) but ill help you with getting used to comfort hard.
First thing is your car will probably be spinning out so decrease both the rear anti-roll bar and both rear dampers. It will help stop spinning.
If you want more help add me, psn: RedSuns-Powell :)

well you can try out if you would like too but you need to know to drift in confort hard in order to join :)... but like Powell said drift with us you can practice and chill with our team anytime you'd like and we can help you 👍

Hey OJ, add me on psn! i wanna drift with you guys more. I tried adding you the last couple times, but your friends list is full lol

Hey OJ, add me on psn! i wanna drift with you guys more. I tried adding you the last couple times, but your friends list is full lol

Oh sorry dude!! i delete people everyday my friends list must be wrecked or something... ill see if i can delete someone.

Team RedSuns are you guys up for a team battle against my team (Team SR) tomorrow @ D1 section of suzuka. Add me on psn: VansOffTheWall88

OJSideways
sorry i forgot to ask this... arent you in DriftUnion tho? :confused:

Im DeathLight cousin. I'm useing his account, but I want to drift with other team, not the same team as my cousin. So yeah. I'm useing his account cause he has the car and the money. Plus he won't be playing alot

Oh yeah, forgot to mention,
I injured my back, not sure how, but i wont be on as much. Ill probably be on for about an hour, but might not do great 'cause i use a wheel.
But anyway, just letting you know here instead of psn because im not online and was looking through the forum. oh well. :(

i saw Redsuns-KLUTCH in a room last night. he/she came in got on the track and left before getting to the first corner. he/she had a gunmetal grey FD with red wheels

spank_ur_mom
i saw Redsuns-KLUTCH in a room last night. he/she came in got on the track and left before getting to the first corner. he/she had a gunmetal grey FD with red wheels

Klutch can be like that.
And those colours are our team colours. How'd you get gunmetal grey? Your spot on :)

my aunt use to have a gunmetal grey rx8 :) but yea he should have stayed we were all trying to get some pics done with us. I was doing (trying to do) tandem with APX-Bob in my Purple FC

spank_ur_mom
my aunt use to have a gunmetal grey rx8 :) but yea he should have stayed we were all trying to get some pics done with us. I was doing (trying to do) tandem with APX-Bob in my Purple FC

And she got rid of the rx8 because they binge on fuel and are unreliable?

And she got rid of the rx8 because they binge on fuel and are unreliable?

she didnt realize that when you purchase a rotary your not exactly buying mpg's and she had to buy new tires and didnt like the price per tire. lol

Hey boys, I heard you guys wanna fuse with us ?

Hey Duman whatsup!?... well Gonales mentioned that idea when she was in Team Burst and Haze agreed, ye its a cool idea and we should talk about it :) but we should get to know us more since i only know Haze and besides him whos my friend ive seen KingB but i actually dont know the rest of you guys even tho you all seem cool

Oh yeah, forgot to mention,
I injured my back, not sure how, but i wont be on as much. Ill probably be on for about an hour, but might not do great 'cause i use a wheel.
But anyway, just letting you know here instead of psn because im not online and was looking through the forum. oh well. :(

wooow bro how can you not know how that happened!? that sucks hope your ok and you get better soon... did you went to the doctor or somenthing!?... well dont worry about it thanks for letting us know we'll wait for you and ill let everyone know in the RS chat what happened :(
-------------------

about Klutch ye maybe he got disconnected, someone invited him or something theres a lot of options lol but i do to exit rooms randomly sometimes, most because its hard to find a good drift room ._. and to bad she sold a great car like the Rx8 for that reason haha but well was her car not mine :lol:

about Klutch ye maybe he got disconnected, someone invited him or something theres a lot of options lol but i do to exit rooms randomly sometimes, most because its hard to find a good drift room ._. and to bad she sold a great car like the Rx8 for that reason haha but well was her car not mine

Yea she was having a hard time with her buiness and couldnt afford it anymore. But ya i was hoping to see him drift.

If my friends are online tonight, we might set up a room. I\ll let you know later

Great! thanks Knukken! ill probably be on another game but still let me know i might go to GT5 if you guys have a lounge.

Oj, why arent I in the H2H tourny? All you said to me was that WE were in the H2H team battle and that we need to start practicing. Then I checked who was down for doing it and im not there. I have a question, WHY?!

Oj, why arent I in the H2H tourny? All you said to me was that WE were in the H2H team battle and that we need to start practicing. Then I checked who was down for doing it and im not there. I have a question, WHY?!

Lol the list of racers was made when your connection wasnt working thats why but we need to know the timeing because if someone cant go you would fill in, you can judge if you want since you fixed your connection bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back