Team RedSuns

• Thread starter OJSideways
  • 1,931 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mav : See later budy, will miss you..

OJ : LOLL XD

Maj : Oh, Nice Car :)

Yeah, I know, i don't play much these days..
Im working on my 2 new RC Drift bodies, and Im listening music
in same time, gf working all night long, so hehe ! later :)

Its not luck i been working my ass for the money keep your money and your dreams will become true

Have to share this with you guys. Amazing pic. Conrad is lucky that Daigo did his last transition a bit too snappy. He would've lost otherwise. Still, I think that Conrad making Saito restart two times was stupid, unnecessary & it probably threw Daigo off a bit of his focus. That Camaro has big power too. He could've kept up if he didn't take off late. :indiff: Jr. watch out, this guy will destroy you, I feel it.

7635066546_eb19a28db4_z.jpg

And congrats on the new ride Maj. 👍 ;)

Woooohoo now i have a job... Man everything is aligning right in my life... About time

EDIT ******** (no new post, but Edited)

JZX100 Toyota MarkII / Done !

Body : Métallic Purple / Rims : Pink

Carbon Fiber : Hood,roof & trunk

2d27z3b.jpg

333x4xl.jpg

af8r5w.jpg

Last edited:
...and that's another 3-day lock for having 30+ off-topic posts. Nothing to do with GT5.

We have a dedicated chat room, but the forums aren't one. Go read the top link of this sub-forum, if you still don't get it.

And don't bother pleading by PM, it's not going to work.

Note: As of August 6th, this thread is now open again for posting related to GT5 drifting within your team.

Last edited:
damn did we get hacked or something?? hahaha talking about cars on a drifting forum is pretty off topic

damn did we get hacked or something?? hahaha talking about cars on a drifting forum is pretty off topic

Nah, that was all my faulth, yeah, talking about cars and get *** by mods..
loll, im coming with more pictures, im the BAWS ! DK is back :)

No new post.. but I edited my last, guys can see my work done on my MarkII :)
luv u guys !

I don't understand what could be wrong with talking about IRL Drifting on a GT5 drifting forum.

I mean making more thread's just causes more trouble for everybody.. Don't you guys agree?

I don't understand what could be wrong with talking about IRL Drifting on a GT5 drifting forum.

I mean making more thread's just causes more trouble for everybody.. Don't you guys agree?

Agreed, I saw so many (Real Drift Pictures, video etc)
and my rc drift pics get kills.. loll so unfair, maybe mods don't have
things to do, and here they find something :) well, its only drift pictures..

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Drift Pictures is not a crime *
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sttrobe

Yeah... I mean it was a discussion in the team thread... I mean as a team we usually have similar interests you know... I could understand it if we were off topic in a regular thread... But in the team thread? Really? Makes no sense

Finally we have our thread back!!!

On that note since we can only talk about Gran Turismo 5 and nothing else apparently (i put it that way so people notice i am talking about Gran Turismo 5 and not other stuff or "GT5" since that could be wrong too) what better way to celebrate this re-opening of our team thread that some pictures of us drifting in Gran Turismo 5!!

(click for the biggie biggie version)

Hope you guys like the pictures that i took in Gran Turismo 5 from our Meeting!! (i apologize, i know i took a long time to post them)

Last edited:
Finally we have our thread back!!!

On that note since we can only talk about Gran Turismo 5 and nothing else apparently (i put it that way so people notice i am talking about Gran Turismo 5 and not other stuff or "GT5" since that could be wrong too) what better way to celebrate this re-opening of our team thread that some pictures of us drifting in Gran Turismo 5!!

Hope you guys like the pictures that i took in Gran Turismo 5 from our Meeting!! (i apologize, i now i took a long time to post them)

Did You Say Gran Turismo 5?

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Yeah... I mean it was a discussion in the team thread... I mean as a team we usually have similar interests you know... I could understand it if we were off topic in a regular thread... But in the team thread? Really? Makes no sense

But its also under Gran Turismo 5> GT5 drifting> Drift teams & meets.

Did You Say Gran Turismo 5?

Yes! Gran Turismo 5!!

@Asa
Awesome Chaser... i wish we could customize our cars like that in Gran Turismo 5 so you could have one like that in the videogame! (Hey im talking about Gran Turismo 5)

@Everone
Well guys what can we do, i believe we are one of the most organized teams in this forum that is about Gran Turismo 5 and we were still talking about related stuff about our Gran Turismo 5 team, nothing outside what the AUP sayed but well at least Pupik took the time to clear things up about this sub-forum rules, something that no other moderator did before or warned us about. I guess that if someone had problems with those issues that thread telling the rules of the sub-forum had to be there a long time ago before this happened and would had saved us this trouble. (saying that i personally believe a lot of other teams had way more off-topics and irrelevants subjects in their threads but whatever :lol:).

Gran Turismo 5

Very nice pictures OJ, I love mines with you, always great to be D2D with you
and like Marcus said, That NSX is a beast for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back