Team Shmo GT6 tuning - Light Car Company Rocket ’07 550pp

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 263 comments

Honda NSX GT500 Base Model 08 (600pp)

One of my favorite race cars and perfect for 600pp races. I was sick and tired of all these 600pp race car seasonal events and i never had any cars to race with. I looked at some race cars that I thought would be good and this is one of the lightest and most hp race cars for this pp that you can buy. The best part is you can paint it whatever color you want. As I am sure most of you have noticed that usually isn't the case for race cars. Stock matte black is an option which already looks awesome so I left it like that. The shape of this car looks like a stingray and in the matte black paint it just looks too good. I call this car "Black Swan" (like the movie) since it is very delicate and graceful when driving it. You aim it anywhere you want and the car will go there. The control is unreal. At the same time if you aren't at the top of your game it can get crazy real fast. I think wheel drivers will like it since you barely have to turn the wheel for it to make pretty sharp turns. Remember it has a low rpm turbo meaning most of the power is in the lower rpm range. Be careful when in gear 2 when exiting corners because if you slam on the gas all the power comes at once making the tires spin too fast potentially causing you to spin out. Also if you are in higher gears shifting a bit before the redline will keep the power coming and let you accelerate faster than if you waited for the full range of the rpm. I love the car and it's perfect for seasonal events.

Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71

A lot of people complain about how a car sounds in GT6 and I will have to agree with them. A lot of muscle cars have no roar, race cars will sound like vacuums, 1000hp cars sound like they are scooters. It's just not what it should be. However I have set out to change that with this tune. It is the first tune (as far as I am aware) to be made just for sound purposes. Each part was hand picked and test in order for it to sound the best. Of course being a Team Shmo tune it also has to drive well and be pretty fast. It has exact 450hp and is very light making it no slouch when it comes to the track. The suspension has been tuned to allow anyone to jump in and drive the car without any problems. I primarily use this as my cruise car. The one that you just like to drive and that is your only reason for driving it. It looks stunning with just the right amount of chrome, the exhaust wow me every time I see it, and now it even sounds great. My favorite way to drive this car is from the behind the car view. You get to look at the exhaust the entire time and it just sounds epic now.

I made a quick video showing off the sound. Just listen to it as the car flies by. Downshifts too are quite nice. Bonus footage at the very end doing donuts and revving to get the full effect.

SRT Viper GTS 13 (drag)

This is a 1/4 drag tune. Very fast car. Not as fast as a 4WD car can possibly be, but it has over 1000hp which should already tell you it isn't going to be slow. I decided to make this new Viper into a drag car purely for fun and it actually turned out to be way more awesome than I would have ever imagined. First I want to talk about the looks. I love the Viper since day one as it looks very unique compared to anything else on the road. This new version still keeps that typical Viper look, but to me could of been a bit more aggressive. When I see a Viper I want to almost be scared. Luckily in Gran Turismo 6 we can change the looks to exactly what we want. This particular car has a lot of upgrades. I went for more of a street drag car look with the low drag spoiler and standard paint body kit however you can get super crazy with it with huge spoilers, all carbon skirts that stick way out, even the mirrors you can customize under the "other" section. All this together makes it look way cooler. I am not sure why US car manufactures always pick standard gloss paint to show off their cars. I have noticed this with basically all of the major US brands. A car like this looks so much more insane with a high metallic paint. Trust me once you buy it take it to the paint shop and look a the most metallic paint you have. The lines and cur vers pop like crazy afterwards. The pics I took are a little dark, but you can clearly see the areas where the paint just shines and sparkles. Finally the gauges. GT6 recently added custom gauges. and for most cars I find I don't even bother installing them. They are always just placed on the dash and only if I really like it will I press install. This car however they take out the air conditioner and place the gauges. into the vent spots. It looks like a custom car once it's all done. Not to mention the speedometer dead center of your view lights up with a huge red Viper logo once you are in high RPM and need to shift. It makes drag racing a lot more interesting.

You can use this car with or without NOS, but obviously NOS is much faster. Without NOS I suggest start in 1st or 2nd depending on what you like and shift at the redline for all other gears. With NOS start in gear 3 with gas and NOS slammed down. Shift at about 110-120mph and redline all the other gears. Like I mentioned at the start very fast car, but don't expect to beat any Nismo GTR's etc.

Aston Martin One-77

If you have been using Team Shmo for the last few years you will clearly notice our brand new site! The only car I can think of to introduce the new site is the Aston Martin one-77. It is crazy rare with only 77 made, hence the name and it looks gorgeous. I personally have never seen one in real life, auto shows, even videos of it on the streets are hard to come by. With a car this nice I couldn’t just put any regular paint on it either. I had to go with the rose gold. It’s one of the most expensive paint options in GT6 and even more in real life. I only know of 3-5 cars in the entire world with it (in real life it’s a rose gold wrap). Aston Martin always makes beautiful cars, but this one is truly special and now has a tune to back it up. Very fast car that handles great. It’s pretty surprising to drive as you expect all the power to really shock you but it’s rather gentle the way the power hits the wheels. Don’t let it fool you tho it still has over 1200hp making it one of the highest hp cars in the entire game.

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) ’02 drag

This is for 1/4 mile drag. Everyone loves the RX-7 and it should come as no shock as to why. It sounds great, performs great, even looks great. The rear lights were always my favorite thing about it. The way they wrap around the rear and are pitch black. Just looks badass. It’s also part of what I call the “holy trinity” being the Supra, Skyline, and RX-7. These are always the top cars for Japan and will be always and forever. For Gran Turismo 6 the RX-7 is possibly the most versatile. This is the first car that I have made aRX-7 drift tune, RX-7 race tune, and now finally a RX-7 drag tune. All three spots in your tuning sheet will be taken up now. I love having one car that is great at everything. Very few cars can pull it off, but the Mazda RX-7 really is great at them all. I have gotten a lot of request to make this into a drag car before and always thought it was kind of pointless since it wouldn’t be that fast. It barely has over 650hp and is FR meaning not the best traction off the line. What I didn’t consider and what no one happened to mention to me was the 100% shot of NOS you can instal! That takes things to a whole other level. Any car I have ever installed NOS in that can go to 100% becomes a beast. This one can do 8sec flat in 1/4 mile which definitely isn’t slow. It’s a very light car coming is at just a little over 1000kg with a 50/50 weight distribution all which adds to it’s performance. Start in gear 1 with no NOS and shift at the redline for everything. With NOS start in gear 2 and shift at about 70mph and a little bit before the redline for all other gears.

Pics are by nbdesignz

Ferrari FXX 07

The Ferrari FXX is based on the Ferrari Enzo which was already crazy fast, but tuned to be even faster. It is basically a full on race car. This is like some other Ferrari cars where you buy it, but literally can never use it unless Ferrari allows you. I have no idea why they don’t let you, but it’s still a crazy awesome car. I have taken this and tuned it even further to be an absolute mind blowing beast. It is currently my fastest car which blew even me away. I never thought anything would beat my Pagani Huayra around the track, but this has done it. Not even the McLaren F1 could not do that and that has one of the fastest top speeds and accelerations ever. Do be warned this car is not for any normal driver. It is a race car that will send you into the wall any chance it gets. After driving it a while now I don’t find it that difficult to control, but you have to be very careful with the gas and breaks. ALWAYS gently squeeze on the breaks when going into a turn and squeeze on the gas when exiting. If you just slam your foot down your times will be much slower. I added NOS to mine just to make it as fast as possible, but trust me it doesn’t need it. Another tip is give it a few laps. It takes a few to understand how much gas to give and where to totally let off in order to get the fastest times. Too much and it oversteers and too little and it understeers. The craziest thing is it has more HP than weight. Also just have to add who doesn’t love the rear tail lights? They took where the normal Enzo has tail lights and replaced them with exhaust tips. How cool is that!

Hey Schmo. I haven't used any of your tunes to date, so I'm going to try out the Aston One-77 & the NSX GT500 Base. :) Looking forward to these. A friend I race with recommended your Volvo 240 GLT tune to start drifting with, so I'm gonna give this one a go as well... :cool:

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce

The new Aventador SuperVelocecar has just been revealed at the Geneva auto show and it has 740hp, weighs 1524kg, and can hit a top speed of 217mph. It looks just as good as it’s performance is. Only problem is we can’t drive it in a video game. That’s why I decided to make a replica tune out of a standard Aventador adding all the parts and aero kits needed to make it as exact as possible. I list the exact parts I used to make it look as close as possible. I also hit ALL the exact numbers for hp, weight, and top speed to. It is as close as a replica as you can get. It is crazy fun to drive and gives you the same excitement as driving a (video game) real one. My favorite part is not only is it insane, but it sounds epic! You can hear it from miles away and has a very deep sound to the exhaust. My favorite car right now to drive if you have a wheel. Usually the MR cars are very difficult to drive, but due to the 4WD system and suspension tune it’s actually quite easy. It is a Aventador SuperVeloce however so it can get crazy if you aren’t paying attention.

Check the video out below to see how awesome it looks driving around a track and just listen to the epic noise which was an unexpected, but very happy surprise.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce

The new Aventador SuperVelocecar has just been revealed at the Geneva auto show and it has 740hp, weighs 1524kg, and can hit a top speed of 217mph. It looks just as good as it’s performance is. Only problem is we can’t drive it in a video game. That’s why I decided to make a replica tune out of a standard Aventador adding all the parts and aero kits needed to make it as exact as possible. I list the exact parts I used to make it look as close as possible. I also hit ALL the exact numbers for hp, weight, and top speed to. It is as close as a replica as you can get. It is crazy fun to drive and gives you the same excitement as driving a (video game) real one. My favorite part is not only is it insane, but it sounds epic! You can hear it from miles away and has a very deep sound to the exhaust. My favorite car right now to drive if you have a wheel. Usually the MR cars are very difficult to drive, but due to the 4WD system and suspension tune it’s actually quite easy. It is a Aventador SuperVeloce however so it can get crazy if you aren’t paying attention.

Check the video out below to see how awesome it looks driving around a track and just listen to the epic noise which was an unexpected, but very happy surprise.

I'm going to try this when I get home, at work now which Sucks!!!

Volvo C30 R-Design ’09

I never seen many people driving this car or talking about this car which is weird because it’s a great car. It’s FF so you aren’t gonna see huge power and crazy fast laps, but that is exactly what makes it fun. Since the power was so low I decided to go with sports soft tires however it could be used with higher or lower tires depending on your needs. I really like the looks of this car too. Has the hot hatch thing going for it too with a little bit more style compared to others in it’s class. unlike the Ford Focus I find the power smoother and not as aggressive. As long as you aren’t slamming on the gas out of the corners you shouldn’t have much trouble controlling it. Very similar to the Ford Focus as well. Power, weight, PP is all quite similar. Made by Rasheed Korayem and Shmogt.

Also if you would like to see more gorgeous pictures of the C30 R-Design be sure to check them out on the Team Shmo Tumblr

Pagani Zonda R 09

Ooooh here it is the Pagani Zonda R ’09 race tune! This is Pagani’s top race car that is for track only. You can not drive this car on the road at all. A few weeks ago I made the Ferrari FXX race tune which is Ferrari’s top race car that is track only also. I had a lot of questions about which is faster and the only way to tell that is by making a tune for both. The power, weight, PP, everything is actually super similar for both cars. The Ferrari FXX came out years before, but it’s also has that Ferrari racing history while the Pagani is newer the company in general is also newer. So which car is the ultimate race car? Easy enough to solve. Put them against each other in a time trial race! I planned on doing it at the Top Gear track, but unfortunately it was not included in GT6. I raced them both at a track I thought was fair. It has long straights, wide corners, and hair pins turns. It’s also not super flat, but also not too bumpy either. Perfect to show off a cars true abilities. I made a video to show exactly how each car performed on it. Are the results as you expected?

Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3

Who doesn’t love Zonda’s? They are some of the fastest cars around and once a tune is added they are unstoppable. Like all Zonda’s and especially this one since it’s the fastest edition (other than Zonda R) it can get super crazy, super quick. This tune makes things faster while also trying to let the driver get some sort of control. It reminds me of a Ferrari Enzo where it has understeer and oversteer sometimes. As long as you are light on the gas out of the exits and watch the gas going in you shouldn’t have a problem with either. The power is immense and really does shock you. I put a few more miles on this car just because I loved driving it. The entire lap you think you aren’t doing too great because of how scary it is. Then you see your lap time and it’s the fastest one. Seriously I was only a tiny bit slower compared to my Nismo GTR or even the Zonda R. Very surprised at just how quick this beast is. It’s PP level is also 656 meaning you could easily lower the power a little to hit 650pp and have an epic race monster.

I’m sure people will ask me so I mine as well get it out the way now. I would assume this tune will work on the other two Zonda models the C12 and C12S. They are really all the same car just with more power. I haven’t tried the tune on the other two to say for sure, but my guess is it will work fine. Of course if it doesn’t you can always check out the GT6 tuning guide and try to adjust it a little.

Ford Taurus SHO
(drag)

This is for 1/4 mile drag. Very interesting suggestion I got a while ago to make this car into a drag beast. It is FF and I personally don’t like FF cars for drag because it’s hard to find rooms to race them in. It’s usually Honda only with no Nos. I made this one with or without Nos and haven’t been kicked from a Honda room when using it yet. It’s not the quickest, but it is the most unique. I have never seen anyone use this car ever. It looks very interesting too. Once all setup the car appears very sleek and smooth. For dragging without Nos start in gear 1 and shift a bit before the redline for all the gears. For using Nos start in gear 3 with nos and gas slammed shifting up at 100mph and about the redline for the rest.

Aston Martin V12 Vantage 10

he baby Aston, but that doesn’t mean it’s slow. Far from it. It has the perfect balance of speed to handling and feels like a guided missile when driving it. I never have any problems when using racing soft tires, but it also works well with sports tires too. If you using sports tires it will be a little crazier and you’ll have to watch the gas more, but not even close to as insane as some of my other tunes. What I really like about this car is it’s almost perfectly at 600pp. All you have to do is take off the intake and lower the performance limiter until you hit 600pp. It’s great because you can use this car for 600pp races or the big boy One-77 for 650pp races. Very easy to drive and I highly doubt anyone will have trouble with it. It’s a great addition to anyones garage. Tune made by Rasheed Korayem

I didn’t like the looks at first because it just seems a little compressed. However once I got it and added the wing etc it really started to look nice. I took a few pics of it and added them to the Team Shmo Tumblrif you would like to see more. Just like all Aston’s it has the perfect balance of sharp lines with smooth curves. Literally every Aston every made looks gorgeous.

Mr.S,

May I ask the following?

• Color
  • Rims (color & size)
  • Spoiler (Normal or custom, if custom the options and values)
  • Aero kit
  • Flat Floor?
TY in advance!
Color of the car and rims is stock. It looks more blueish green. Rims, spoiler, etc I'll have to check and get back to you

Dodge Viper ACR 2016

The Dodge Viper ACR 2016 has just been announced and it seems like it will be a beast. It is almost un-American as it only has 5hp more over the stock Viper and focuses all on suspension and aero tuning. Very rare to hear from a US company. It has the same 8.4-liter V10 engine of other models of the Viper, which can generate 645 horsepower and 600 pound-feet of torque, along with a six-speed manual transmission. This tune is a little faster than that due to game limitations, but close enough. Just like Dodge did I kept this replica tune as stock as possible and tried to focus on getting it around the track with suspension alone. I have tested it vs the stock Viper and average 6 seconds faster around the track. Pretty impressive considering it barely has more power. It also looks killer. The real one has the signature ACR stripes, but that isn’t possible in GT6 so I went with full carbon hood and double stripes. Close enough and still looks badass. I listed the parts I used to create the exact same one in the parts section below. If you would like to use it for 600pp races just lower the power a little. It also works well with sports or racing tires.

Some of the best pics I have ever take can be found on the Team Shmo Tumblr if you would like to see more. Also I made the video below showing the car driving around the track.

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 14

Very interesting set of tunes we have today and yes, I said tunes. This is actually two tunes in one. A Z06 and a ZR1. The Z06 will be typed out normal and is the lower powered one while the ZR1 will be in bold. Hopefully you’ll be able to follow along easily when setting up your tune. Both tunes drive great, but the Z06 is a lot easier to control due to the lower power output. I call mine The Black Widow because it’s all black with red interior, red spoiler, and red brakes. It looks pretty cool on the replays. I didn’t have much time for pics so they don’t do it justice, but trust me it looks awesome driving down the track. One thing to take note of is I set mine with the Z06 stats first, tested it, then came back and tried the ZR1. If you transmission settings are messed up try setting up the Z06 exactly first and then try the ZR1. The added power may change the transmission settings. I also like how they can both be used with sorts or racing tires. This means seasonal events they can be used since seasonal events usually never have my usual racing soft tires. Tunes are by Travis Helm.

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R (R34) (drag)

Many people love the R34 (including me) and wanted a GT6 drag tune for it. Well here it is! If you are looking for a R34 race tune I have one also. It’s 4WD and a Skyline. Even without a tune it’s crazy fast. Howeve with a tune it’s mind melting quick. I don’t think it’s as fast as a Black Edition GTR, but that is to be expected since it has much less power. I get right around that 8 second mark for 1/4 mile. There are many types of R34, but I went with this one for a few reasons. Number one is I already owned it, but also because I have a race tune for it and the car weights lighter than all the other R34’s which hopefully helps it out. Any edge is a good edge to have. Can be Nos or no Nos. With Nos start in 1 and shift at the redline. Shift at the redline up until about 4th than shift a little bit before for quickest times. Play around with it and see what suits you best. Even without Nos it’s same style. Tune by Alex Matadeen

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR 04

A lot of people have asked me for Evo tunes and I do not have many. I have been working on a few, but they are never the fastest and get beat by other popular cars. This one I decided to give it sports tires and a more aggressive suspension setup to create a bit more fun. It handles well, but sometimes has a little understeer out of the corners due to the 4WD system. I have been driving it a lot recently and have had a lot of fun every time. I personally have always like Subaru’s more than Evo’s, but I do really like this particular design. It’s the right balance of aggression and sharp lines that brings quite a striking car to look at. Only advice on driving it would be let off the gas and coast around the corners most of the time so you don’t encounter any understeer.

Mercedes Benz AMG Vision GT

Top speed is getting quite popular in GT6 and the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo top seed tune is a car everyone is looking for. It was the first VGT car and still one of the best looking ones. The car is fast, but not as fast as my Pagani Huayra. The good news is it is much more stable. The added stability around the corners makes up for the slower top speed. I average around 290mph cruising speed and 306mph top speed with NOS. Not sure how fast with a draft. The problem is you can’t adjust the ride height. If you could change that I think this car would be one of the best top speed car choices. Still a great car overall and really easy to drive as it’s basically hold down gas and wait until it’s over. Don’t need to touch the brakes on the turns or anything. Pics are by nbdesignz

SRT Tomahawk X Vision Gran Turismo Top Speed tune

This car is absolutely unreal. Making a top speed tune was mandatory. I first drove the car in the Nurburgring seasonal event which I sucked at, but after doing the easier ones became much more skilled with it. Once I beat the challenge and received the car I immediately began working on a top speed tune. I made it fast, but not fast enough. I kept working on it tweaking little things until it became as fast as possible. The transmission was the key to it’s high top speed for me. The 7th gear and final gear had to be adjusted just right. It still has a little bit of room left to draft with a unknown max draft top speed. If I ever find a way to make it even faster I’ll be sure to update it. Follow on Facebook or Twitter to be notified of any updates.

Time to toss some crazy numbers around. It can hit 388mph going downhill with the wings up and a max of 440mph with the wings down. This is all without drafting anyone. The fastest I have ever gone so far with drafting is 455mph and climbing, but at that speed you will smoke past everyone. A little tip to go much faster is to hold the Nos button. It doesn’t have Nos, but when you hold it down all the aero parts go down creating a super sleek look that is perfect for top speed. I debated about keeping the tune to myself just to smoke everyone online, but that wouldn’t be the Team Shmo way.

A little brief on how to drive it. Everyone races on Route X since it’s the longest track. Although I make it look easy taking the corners at high speeds can be tricky. I am using a controller and you barely press the stick to turn and always making tiny adjustments to stay on the road. For the fastest possible corners stick to the outside between the wall and the middle yellow line. It is very difficult to do this, but if you can master it you will hold more speed and your laps will be quicker. Obviously don’t touch the wall.

This first video is of the top speed with the wings up and the second is me racing people online who claimed to have fast cars. As you can see it wasn’t even close.

Mr.S,

May I ask the following?

• Color
  • Rims (color & size)
  • Spoiler (Normal or custom, if custom the options and values)
  • Aero kit
  • Flat Floor?
TY in advance!
Sorry it took so long

Color is hardly green
Rims are same colour and are kmc km681
Spoiler is custom and painted same colour. It's wing mount F, wing large b, winglets large e. Values are height - 5 and width +4.
I have Aero kits and flat floors too

Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R 93

This is actually the original Godzilla. Many people assume the regular Skylines were just given the name, but in reality journalist reviewing this car called it “Godzilla” and it stuck forever for all future versions. It dominated all the races primarily Bathurst 1000 events back in the 90’s. To give you a estimate of just how good this car was in the All Japan Touring Car Championship the Group A R32 Skyline was literally unbeatable, winning 29 races from 29 starts across four seasons of total dominance. That is absolutely insane! It did so well every time it raced, but later got banned for using turbos when they became outlawed. It’s history and spirit will live on forever in every GT-R to come.

Due to it’s insane history I had to do a tune to honour it. Since it dominated Bathurst (Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit in GT6) that is exactly where I tuned it for. I am not entirely sure of the exact specs used back in the day so I maxed it out. It is almost maxed out stock anyways, but I did keep racing hard tires. It drives really well on the track with little issues on this tight track. I added a touch of oversteer since this track has a lot of tight corners, but do make sure to break in the correct points as it will understeer on the tight corners. I had a ton of fun driving it with a time of low 2:02’s if anyone thinks they can beat me. I’m sure it would be a ton of fun racing it with a wheel here as there are so many track variations. Also I assume it will work fine at other tracks and be great at bumpy ones too.

Chevy Nova SS '70 (drag)

This is for 1/4 mile drag. I really love the look of this car and I love the color I painted mine. It looks basically black, but has a deep red shine once the light hits it. That mixed with the white top really makes it stand out. It has a ton of power, but like all muscle cars it has way too much torque. The wheels spin out of control all the time. I adjusted it the best I could, but you still have to pay attention or the car will go crazy off the line. Just make sure you are lined up straight and you should only need a tiny adjustments here and there. Start in gear 2 with Nos held and shift at about 100mph. All the other gears I find a bit before the redline works best. It’s not the fastest car in the world, but it looks cool and still moves quick.

Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4

The Lamborghini Gallardo is a classic super car. One of the most popular super cars of all time known for it’s looks, sound, and performance. I had to make sure it was all that and more with my tune. I added many aero parts and a spoiler that really takes things to the next level. Mine is all carbon fibre and black. The only thing painted something different are the brakes which are yellow giving it a really aggressive look driving around a track. It handles really well and has a lot of power for something relatively small. The 4WD system helps keep it planted to the road at all times and the transmission tune makes sure you never spin up the tires. The power is delivered evenly and smoothly. I love driving this car as it works great at any track, but sometimes I get bored by how easy it is to drive. I decided to install Nos on it to make it even more fun. It’s capable of speeds well over 220mph, but the Nos is good to get it there even faster. If you limit the power a little you can also fit it in the 600pp range

Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 89 700pp

What an insane beast! This car’s power to weight ratio is unreal. It just keeps on delivering power no matter what speed you are going. I made it to 270mph with a draft, but ran out of room before I could push it anymore. It is mainly meant for the latest seasonal event at the Nurburgring, but technically could be used anywhere. The race itself is very hard as all the cars are close in pp level. This one is mainly suspension and transmission changes with barely any parts able to be added. I can’t guarantee you’ll win, but at least now you have a car that has a chance. I tried many times and it comes down to the placement of the other cars. A lot of the time all the best cars were in the top five and if that happens you basically have no chance at catching up. Make sure to be careful of the gas and always gently press it down. Let off totally if you need to and remember to stay calm and focused in order to win.

Ford RS200 '84

What a hilarious/awesome looking car. I have never driven this car in GT6 before, but man was I ever missing out. It is so small and nimble that it can handle anything. The car is so light with a decent amount of hp that it flies around the track. It usually can’t reach super high speeds, but I got mine to 200mph. If you move the final gear to the left a bit more it could go ever faster. Again you’ll probably never be at a track where it’s possible to hit such high speeds tho. Normally you wouldn’t have Nos either, but if you do it can go to 100% shot which makes things much faster. I tuned it with sports soft tires where you have to watch it here and there, but racing tires will work even better.

The spoiler is my favorite part. It already has a huge wing that is much bigger than most after market wings. However it allows you to add a custom wing that goes right in front of the old one lol. It looks pretty funny, but after some debating I installed it on mine. Once painted the same color as the car it blends in pretty well. Tune is by Jonathan Glanville and Shmogt.

Back