Team Shmo GT6 tuning - Light Car Company Rocket ’07 550pp

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 263 comments
Don't worry I appreciate the help.

I think you emailed me today and I said use a proxy site. Your country was probably banned.
Even with a proxy site, I cannot open...
Can you send your tunings by pdf? :)

Last edited:

World cup Fiat Abarth 500 09

The Fifa World Cup 2014 is on and there is no better car to celebrate than the Fiat 500! I am using the Abarth edition since it's a little bit more special in every way. The Fiat 500 is probably the first car you think of when I say the word "Europe". Football is mainly played in Europe and made it's way to North America just like the Fiat 500 did. Small hot hatch that looks great with more than enough power for all your needs. I went with Brazil colors of yellow and green since the World Cup is in Brazil this year. Just like a football/soccer player this car is very quick and light. It can easier hang with the bigger guys due to it's light weight. For something so small it still has a lot of horse power crammed in. The only downside is that it is FF, but that doesn't stop it from tearing up the track. Great fun to drive, looks cool, isn't too expensive, there really is no reason not to add this to your garage.

Got some more excellent Fifa World Cup Edition Abarth Fiat 500 shots.

Lexus IS F CCS-R ‘11

I love the looks of this car. I wish you could do simple edits to the outside of the car on any cars. Really gives a whole new look. I usually don't leave my cars stock paint and rims, but this one looks pretty good already so I did. For a car that looks like a race car and has close to 800hp I actually find this Lexus to need a bit more hp. I couldn't brake 200mph in a straight line with it which seems kinda strange to me. It drives pretty well overall so I can't complain too much. Gears. That is the word of the day. It has 7 gears and I find myself shifting a lot. Especially on smaller to medium tracks with tight turns I might downshift 4 times to make it. I also wish it had a turbo. Once you get to the higher gears it doesn't have enough power to really push it anymore where a turbo would of helped to keep drawing in power at high RPM. All the downsides about it I still think it's one of the cooler cars out there and it still does drive pretty well.

Pagani Huayra 13

Super crazy fast for top speed. Best car I have tried so far. Cruise speed is around 300mph with 322mph with nos. Fastest I ever hit was 350mph with a draft. What makes this car faster than anything else is it can corner at around 290mph. Which means you don't even need to slow down or brakes yet can make the turn. At those speeds it is easy to get speed wobbles and end up hitting the wall or spinning out so just watch it. Overall I love the car. It looks amazing, crazy fast, Italian, nothing not to like. Hard to tell from the pictures, but mine is red with black stripe on the top and sides (stock paint), but I got cool circle looking wheels and matched the paint. Took a while since the stock paint isn't given to you to use so I had to find something similar. Ended up getting lucky and finding the exact color.

Lamborghini Diablo GT

I already made a Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 tune a long time ago, but it was for way less power. Now I have decided to go back to it with a fully maxed out monster tune. I did not know this car had over 1000hp! The less hp version was hard to drive and had to really watch what were doing so you can just imagine how tricky the max out version can be. Took me a long time to get a car that was actually drivable. Luckily for you guys I used my drag tune knowledge on the suspension to make it absorb a lot of the power. This is a car for people who really wanna have fun and test their driving skills. Smallest mistake and it's into the wall. I personally love that and drive this car all the time because of it. Driving isn't as fun when you have a car that acts like a go kart easily going around every corner.

P.S. got some more awesome shots on the Team Shmo Tumblr

Looks great. Shame those Enkei Bajas are only displayed as 6-lug.
lol nice you guessed the exact rims I used. I like those rims because you can paint the outer lip on them. Usually they only come in smaller sizes too. Wish more rims could have different parts painted.

lol nice you guessed the exact rims I used. I like those rims because you can paint the outer lip on them. Usually they only come in smaller sizes too. Wish more rims could have different parts painted.

(Rays 57Xtreme center cap.)

Nice I will look into these.
:lol: I mean that's at the top of my list for wheels that need more than one paintable component. I had them on my LFA N Pac with Nero Nemesis spokes and the closest blue I could find for the body to match the cap, but repainted the car Arancia Metallic Orange and felt the need to find a new wheel. Incidentally, I chose Rays VR.G2 in the standard size and painted them Dolomite Grey Pearl Effect (the closest match I have to the grey on the IS F CCS-R and a reasonable match to the carbon fiber bits on the LFA).

:lol: I mean that's at the top of my list for wheels that need more than one paintable component. I had them on my LFA N Pac with Nero Nemesis spokes and the closest blue I could find for the body to match the cap, but repainted the car Arancia Metallic Orange and felt the need to find a new wheel. Incidentally, I chose Rays VR.G2 in the standard size and painted them Dolomite Grey Pearl Effect (the closest match I have to the grey on the IS F CCS-R and a reasonable match to the carbon fiber bits on the LFA).
lol ooh. Ya they have outer rim painted in the wheel shop, but it's pretty stupid that if you add your own paint it just paints the whole rim. Kinda defeats the purpose of picking that particular rim in the first place.

Lexus LFA 10

The Lexus LFA is a very strange car. Lexus is a luxury brand and for them to bring out a super car like this one was kind of weird. Luckily for them no one complained or questioned their decision for long since the car is amazing. Turns well, very fast, not that difficult to drive, and has a very interesting look to it. I really like the triple exhaust placement. In GT6 the Team Shmo version has a lot more power and is a lot more crazy to control. I wouldn't say it is difficult to drive, but to get really fast time you just have to watch your braking and gas placement points. The times I have gotten are always very fast even on bad laps. The brakes are so weird. Go check out the tune and no the brake settings are not a mistake. It does, but not sure how it stops lol.

Awesome pics are by nbdesignz

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 (drag)

This is for 1/4 mile drag and you are probably thinking hmm I wonder if this car is fast? It's a 4WD Lamborghini, of course it's fast! Before anything else the looks of this car are spectacular. I seriously don't think there has been a more insane looking car ever. The fact that the power matches the looks is really amazing too. I don't think this is as fast as a really good GTR tune just because the HP is a bit less, but it's still very quick. I have beaten most cars I come across. Start in 2nd with nos pressed down and shift at the redline for all the others.

Pics are by nbdesignz

Pagani Huayra 13

This car is probably my most favorite car in the game. It blows my mind every single time. Easily one of the fastest cars in the game and the best part is it can turn! Very rarely do you find a car that can turn and go fast around a track or straight line. If I was super rich and could buy a million dollar car this would be the one I get. When it first came out I wasn't a fan since the Zonda was so insane and this looks more refined, but they were right and I was wrong in the design. The old Zonda now looks very square and dated while this looks just like a Zonda, but updated and refined. Car drives great also and isn't too hard to control. Just watch the gas and be really careful on bumpy tracks like Nurburgring. I drove it there and got a good time, but it has too much power and gets crazy quick. I did manage to go 290mph on the straight there however which blew my mind. My Huayra top speed tune only goes about a max of 320mph. The fact that a normal race tune can get close to that is pretty amazing.

Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) 97 (drag)

This is for 1/4 mile drag. Everyone knows Honda drag racing is huge. No idea why it's only Honda and not general FF, but that's just the way she goes. Of course I had to make a Civic tune to get in on the action. A lot of rooms I went into were split 50/50 for allowing Nos. For this tune I tried to make it work well for either situation. It was super annoying going to some rooms and having to make another tune just for it. The car looks awesome obviously with it's lime green paint and needed the tune to back it up. Unfortunately it's just alright. Even the greatest tune ever will not beat the Honda Integra cars. They will destroy you every time. Luckily for all of you I am working on one of those tunes also. This car I would like to get your feedback on. Sometimes I smoke guys and other times I don't. Start in gear 1 without nos and shift at the redline for everything else. With nos start in gear 3 shifting at 80 and redline for everything else.

I like the car so much I ended up making a super sick shirt to go with it. It is neon green just like the car and has the design at the bottom which will make you stand out from everyone else.

Citroen Xsara Rally Car 99

Ok this is basically a double tune. Very similar, but anything in bold is for 500pp only. This car was made for a special race and I was going to put it under the track section, but it still works anywhere very well. I do suggest only doing small to medium tracks as the power is not that high. If you do race a very long track raise the final gear to the left a decent amount so you don't rev out. No one suspects this car to race well since it is FF. Having an FF race car is strange, but it handles well and is very light. The power to weight ratio is what makes it much better than most other cars at this level. I set the LSD fairly aggressive and when you hit the gas the car wants to go straight. Just keep this in mind when taking corners. Much better to coast around the apex without any gas and then hit the gas to power out. My fastest times were with a little smoke out of the corners. The benefits of the higher LSD is on the straights it will accelerate faster to get to a higher top speed before everyone else. It drives very well overall for any race car and is a lot of fun to take on the track. Also very unique.

McLaren MP4-12C DRAG

This is for 1/4 drag. This car is really next level. I wouldn't think it would be a drag monster, but this really will blow any other cars doors off. I destroyed many people in this car. Even a lot of big shots bragging in rooms about how good they are. The fastest times for me were to start in gear 3 with nos slammed down. Shift at the red line for the others. Seriously fast car that can compete against the GTR's, Skyline's, Pagani's, etc with nor problem.

Pics are by nbdesignz

When I click to a tune link I get message from my Browser "Web page is not available"...Any solution please?

EDIT...Just seen the posts above. All working goog with a proxy site.

Last edited:
When I click to a tune link I get message from my Browser "Web page is not available"...Any solution please?. I'm from Spain and not linked to any browser.
Thanks and Greetings

When I click to a tune link I get message from my Browser "Web page is not available"...Any solution please?. I'm from Spain and not linked to any browser.
Thanks and Greetings

You need a proxy from US. Please check posts above. 👍

Thanks and Greetings
What the other guy said. This whole page is literally asking same question

Tommykaira ZZII 600pp

I love this car so much. It used to be really difficult to drive in past games, but in GT6 the ZZII is a beast! I kept it at 600pp because at that level it should be able to smoke pretty much any other car. It's just so light, lots of power, and 4WD which is the key to it's success. I use it on all the seasonal events for 600pp. It sometimes suffers on the straights as the power isn't that high, but it destroys on the handling. Just keep that in mind. For example a Speed 12 smoked me on the straights every time, but I destroyed him everywhere else and ended up winning. Works well on all tracks however even tricky ones like "the burg".

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) 09 (drag)

This car is for 1/4 drag racing. One of the fastest Corvette's ever made. Modern day muscle car right here. Very fast car that can compete with a lot of the big boys. Still some top GTR's etc will get you, but majority of cars it can beat easily. I painted mine a champaign gold color with the rims that have the blue lip. The blue lip rims look sick since they match the ZR1 cut out on the engine and for sure no one else is gonna have champaign gold on a Corvette which makes me always stand out. Start in 3 and shift at 120mph. Very easy car to drag race since 120 is a long way away meaning no mistaken shifts etc. Shift at the red for all other gears. Does pretty much exactly 8seconds although I can't say for sure since no test track. Also a tip is stop right as soon as you pass the shadow or you will probably end up in the wall.

SRT Charger SRT8 '11 (drag)

This is a 1/4 drag tune for the Dodge SRT Charger. As you can tell from the picture this car looks super aggressive and perfect definition of modern day muscle. Once fully tuned it has a lot more hp then I would of thought too. It's downfall is it weighs the same as an airplane lol. For a special edition SRT performance car I have no idea why they would make it so heavy. Mine weights 1470kg and that is after all the lightening parts. It's still pretty quick due to the hp, but could of been much faster. It won't win against any GTR's etc, but it's pretty good in the muscle car rooms. Start in gear 1 with no NOS shifting at 55-60mph and start in gear 2 with NOS shifting at 85mph. Shift right at the redline for all other gears. A little tip is make sure you are lined up straight from the start because it can start to swirl around otherwise causing you to lose.

Back