Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
the one you kicked

Untitled-1.jpg

Dont forget about the weekly comp tonight!
Hope to see alot of you guys there, just PM me if room is full and we'll sort somthing out 👍

I wont be online till late monday or all day Tuesday :( Speak to you's soon :)

Last edited:
im pleased to confirm sprags has joined team smoke screen, after a spot became open. for the time being no new drivers will be added to the team.

Good luck tomorrow guys it dosn't matter who win it only matters who has the most fun. I hope whoever wins can still be friends with who loses, you all seem very nice and fun to hang out with.

Eric1512
Good luck tomorrow guys it dosn't matter who win it only matters who has the most fun. I hope whoever wins can still be friends with who loses, you all seem very nice and fun to hang out with.

Thanks eric, good luck to you too! And im sure we'll have a laugh and stay close friends for a long time :)

Hey buddy, we drift for fun, there won't be any hard feelings or immature gloating when it's all done. We try to respect any drifter/team as long as they share the same respect and good sportsmanship for us. 👍

Good battle guys I had fun. We should do it again sometime, maybe even just get togther and do a little video or replay for pictures.

Good battle guys I had fun. We should do it again sometime, maybe even just get togther and do a little video or replay for pictures.
Awesome battle today guys, glad I could be a part of it!

People who checks every thread update in GTP Drifting Forum probably gonna get tired of us saying how cool the battle today was but i really had a great time haha...

TSS Guys, i have a replay with some of you in rome ill take some pictures and post them in the RedSuns team thread, ill try to do it when i have the time but they'll be posted sooner or later dont worry :dopey:

People who checks every thread update in GTP Drifting Forum probably gonna get tired of us saying how cool the battle today was but i really had a great time haha...

TSS Guys, i have a replay with some of you in rome ill take some pictures and post them in the RedSuns team thread, ill try to do it when i have the time but they'll be posted sooner or later dont worry :dopey:
Awesome man. I just had a CRAZY thought.

Rome battle anybody?! :D

Back