Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
thanks for the comments from redsuns members, it was close but congrats to you on the final win. Proud ofperformed. Eric and the rest of redsuns are a great friendly bunch and im sure like the guys from ote (on the edge) well have some fun times together in the future. once again thanks to all including judges. sixspeed and xkeii

Could anyone give me any tips on how to sort out my Internet so i can join you guys lol

Could anyone give me any tips on how to sort out my Internet so i can join you guys lol
Try that DNS thing I told you about on your PS3's network settings, might help.

You said you were getting 100% signal (which is amazing) on your PS3 so that's not the problem, and your nat type is fine... if the DNS thing doesn't work then you're gonna have to see if you can mess with your router a bit (if your dad lets you haha, I'm lucky enough to have parents that don't know a thing about technology).

Try that DNS thing I told you about on your PS3's network settings, might help.

You said you were getting 100% signal (which is amazing) on your PS3 so that's not the problem, and your nat type is fine... if the DNS thing doesn't work then you're gonna have to see if you can mess with your router a bit (if your dad lets you haha, I'm lucky enough to have parents that don't know a thing about technology).

okay well talk to my dad about and see off he'd let me but ill try the dns thing :) :cheers:

Well guys, thanks for the friend requests sent to myself. Also thanks to those who have enquired about joining Team Smoke Screen. currently the team is at the max number of members, though this could change. :D:drool:

Please dont take this as there will never be a spot on the team, there will be openings. Keep turning up and getting yourself noticed makes myself and other team members remember you more and more.:sly:

Great fun last night :D with 360/720/1080 entries lol
Then a good session on cape ring with Ben and adz :cheers:

Great fun last night :D with 360/720/1080 entries lol
Then a good session on cape ring with Ben and adz :cheers:
Yee was a good night :D, good friend Adz from Team Blackout chilled with us which was nice 👍

SAM_3109.jpg

from british drift championship at silverstone. naffy fence grrrrr

Hey Guys!... i finally passed the Rome pictures today so ill post them as soon as possible in the RedSuns thread, i took the liberty of taking pictures of TSS members since i took so long in posting, you can do whatever with them, hope you all like it!

2r61xrl.jpg

i6gj6h.jpg

2v1uclh.jpg

With Effect
14kv3oi.jpg

21agyfm.jpg

And one with me :)
2me7tph.jpg

Nice mate!

I'm in the leading z33 in the first pic! :sly:

Yea i didnt put who was in the cars because i honestly dont remember hehe.. the first picture is one of my favorites in here.. You in the Z33 with the aqua rims and Chris in the Z33 with red rims right?! :)

Yea i didnt put who was in the cars because i honestly dont remember hehe.. the first picture is one of my favorites in here.. You in the Z33 with the aqua rims and Chris in the Z33 with red rims right?! :)
Yeah :)

Back