Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,083 views
tamas123
Just signed up on D1GP with my M5 hopefully they still let ppl in to qualify :p

Think its closed bud :scared:
 
K1ngKlicK
He's #55 on the list :sly:

Well gauz said its shut right after he posted and he quoted his reply :scared:
 
xD i'm in lol #55 place :D
 
Just because I am a really nice guy right?
 
SuzukaCircuit_1.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps_15.jpg


CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps.jpg
 
qualifying points : 93 / 94 actually dunno xD
 
91/0 :angry:
 
but i dont understand , how you know if you're qualified?
 
tamas123
but i dont understand , how you know if you're qualified?

Think he'll post it in the thread
 
you telling me you span out for the 0
 
you telling me you span out for the 0
There was people talking in the chatbox as he was initiating and he rode the grass and decided to stop :nervous:

Should of called a re-do but oh well.

I was nervous as all hell but here's my scores;

1st Run: 93.3
2nd Run: 97.3

:)
 
Really annoying that but well done on our runs ben
 
I actually think i got wrongly judged , i wen on all of the ribble things in all the 2 runs , and another guy misses 2 times 2 ribbles and het gets higher score , ( ben knows , GTP_paul )
 
tamas123
I actually think i got wrongly judged , i wen on all of the ribble things in all the 2 runs , and another guy misses 2 times 2 ribbles and het gets higher score , ( ben knows , GTP_paul )

Don't be hating.

And well done ben i think you and tam will get through 👍 👍
 
I no its just qualifying but well done guys 👍
 
I actually think i got wrongly judged , i wen on all of the ribble things in all the 2 runs , and another guy misses 2 times 2 ribbles and het gets higher score , ( ben knows , GTP_paul )

No offence but you didn't have big angle. I got 98 and wasn't on the last rumble strip but I put it down to having a 90 degree entry and huge angle and smoke. (9k rpm to mess with)
 
Powellx235
No offence but you didn't have big angle. I got 98 and wasn't on the last rumble strip but I put it down to having a 90 degree entry and huge angle and smoke. (9k rpm to mess with)

👍 nice score!

Anyone coming online?
 
Last edited:
ToscanaTarmac_30.jpg


this my viper by any chance?
 
spikeyhairdude
That scared me.

By the way guys. I got alot of SNOW outside my house so il be drifting my push bike for today.

Dam right spike push bike drifting is the ****
 
nope sorry adz its mine matey havent had a chance to run with you to do pics for a while. bit over due actually matey
:dopey:

Well done to ben for making the top 16 in the d1 comp, bad luck to the rest of the guys who entered from the team. Good luck today ben and do what you do best stick it in the back door mate.
 
Last edited:
3 hours sleep ftw?
 
spikeyhairdude
Cant do the car because it front wheel drive.

Go down a hill then rip the
e-brake hell yeah! (but most probably crash...)
 
Back