Team Smoke Screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
  • 101,083 views
I came on last night just before 12am and was on till around 2-3am and no-one came on. :grumpy:

Lies lol i was on for about 8 mins when you polled up so ner ner there was someone online :sly:
 
Ok ok we jumped on track for 8 mins then i was all alone! Better? :angry:
Think you should get on now :sly:
 
Last edited:
Well if it ain't gettin' kinky up in here! :sly:

Love this s14

 
GrandValleySpeedway_17.jpg


GrandValleySpeedway_9.jpg


CircuitodeMadrid_9.jpg


the question is did chris make the apex pic 2 and who says mgtf cant drift lol
 
turkeygeorge30
the question is did chris make the apex pic 2 and who says mgtf cant drift lol

Hmmmm I got the replay i'll have a look not really done any pic's or anything lately lol I'll try and get on sometime today 👍
 
I might come back online soon for a little bit.
 
Havent posted pics in a while so here are a few :sly:
Guys Can you Check out my Gallery got M3 update 👍
TrialMountainCircuit_8.jpg


TrialMountainCircuit_9.jpg


My Final Entry for The Photomode Competition

SpecialStageRouteX_2.jpg
 
Yeah the DFGT is good many People I know use it ;) including me :)
 
Sprag get a G27 if your saving up , you will want to upgrade to a better wheel after a while .

I use a DFGT want a G27.
 
BiggRayy
Sprag get a G27 if your saving up , you will want to upgrade to a better wheel after a while .

I use a DFGT want a G27.

Hello rayy :sly:
 
You div sprags, anit you read the rules on photomade comps, you cant post the entry anywhere else until comps closed!!!:banghead:

On the plus side nice pics edited i assume
 
Yeah that M3 picture is very nice indeed :D
 
turkeygeorge30
You div sprags, anit you read the rules on photomade comps, you cant post the entry anywhere else until comps closed!!!:banghead:

On the plus side nice pics edited i assume

Oh **** Yh lol I'm screwed
 
manciocio
Yeah that M3 picture is very nice indeed :D

Cheers manciocio :)
 
BiggRayy
Sprag get a G27 if your saving up , you will want to upgrade to a better wheel after a while .

I use a DFGT want a G27.

I'm only up for spending bout £150 so I'm goin for DFTG
 
sprags
I'm only up for spending bout £150 so I'm goin for DFTG

You'd get a g27 for that!
 
Powellx235
You'd get a g27 for that!

Oh sweet ill look later Cus I'm on my phone
 
sprags
Oh sweet ill look later Cus I'm on my phone

Triple post 👎 :) :sly:
 
Hey CI-IRIS :dopey:

What the PS pad about klick lol.
It's what I use, cause I'm BALLIN' :sly:

Wheel drifters have small d***s :dopey:
 
K1ngKlicK
It's what I use, cause I'm BALLIN' :sly:

Wheel drifters have small d***s :dopey:

Puffy controller it looks horrid
 
Yo Klick you should defo consider getting a wheel, it takes a while to learn, but it's probably cuz i do stuff like this :D

 
Back