Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
just havent found time to play mrs brother still has ma ps3 and i belive hes using my username?

who knows what will happen. tss was good but so much agro comes with running a team. if i do pick up another station chances are i wouldnt be jumping at putting tss back together as a comp team etc just casual friend who got on very well for the mostpart. you'll knoe if im back trust me.
good to see old members and friends keeping the memory alive.

@George - last post on this thread was over 6 months ago :embarrassed:

People that still play have gone to other teams or gone solo, the others just don't play at all.

I saw Tarmac last night he says he's back to GT.

Sacha still plays occasionally, and Wolfie, Rossi, Dean, Jes... that's pretty much it though.

I wish ken played more often but he's been busy in HK I think.

I know it was a posted in a long while back but still good too see the thread wasnt on page 400 like i exspeced.
Ken is always back and forth and drifting here and there, I keep seeing the odd photo pop up now and again. Still yet to bump into him at a event.
I never exspected people to hang around waiting im glad people have moved on if they are still playing gt. But might have a bit of a re-union session on day soon. :)

I'm down TG it's dean by the way. Add my new account MCR-smokey. My friends list might be full as I get random friends requests on a daily basis I don't know why lol. If it is pm me and ill make some space.

I am back in the country guys :) been busy moving house and fixing my bloody s14a. Haven't got time to set up the PS3 yet but will do in a few days, my front coilovers pretty much collapsed due to the shock absorber is shattered, but other bits are done like the R33 rear brake set up.
Still havent got a chance to Birmingham wheels and who knows, my job situation changes and I might move to Birmingham later LOL. Anyway stay well guys, I will try to jump on GT5 in the coming days

ah see our paths will cross at some point ken and when we least exspect it haha.
yeah trying to work on picking up a ps3 on the cheap in the next week or two hopefully. be good just to have a distraction from fb and the boring stuff on the tv. mins itll be a laugh just seeing if i can remember how to drift on gt :/

Indeed the quite cold winter is upon us and well no events to go to so i figure id treat myself get back into gt. New psn id tho pm me and ill sort it out for you. Trying to avoid all the old issues.

Indeed the quite cold winter is upon us and well no events to go to so i figure id treat myself get back into gt. New psn id tho pm me and ill sort it out for you. Trying to avoid all the old issues.
Hey Welcome back George !! Just decided to check GTPlanet for the 1st time in ages and seen you're back. Great to hear man and Welcome back George !

Added you TG! I was on GT5 but my networks sucks with TalkTalk. Will get a LAN cable and see if it helps. I constantly dc 10 mins after joining the server and every other cars starting to disappear one by one....LOL

George, I would of waited to come back until GT6 comes out, only 3 weeks now.

GT5 is a ghost town at the moment with all the new games that came out the past couple months.

I think I'll be seeing a lot of old faces on GT6 this winter!

[quote="LostKen, post: 8701388, member: 195860] my bloody s14a. [/quote]

Just curious, I thought S14a referred to the Kouki, and not a Zenki? :)

maybe streets, but got to find me feet again somewhere be good to even have a handle on remembering a half decent set up. gt6 is on pre order just waiting to see if i can get my hands on it before x mas..

for now, I just drift on GT5 as I missed drifting A LOT. Got bored of GTA5, FIFA already -____-

Yeah these last 3 weeks gonna drag on...

I've gone cold turkey on drifting until GT6, I'm gonna be so rusty. :dunce:

Never were that good to start bud! :P

ima-kill-you-fool-thumb.jpg

Latest Posts

Back