Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
Think most of the active users has since move on to other teams =(

After trying out the setting, I would like to change the camber in the front even more aggressive, I would like around 4.3-4.5 degree
It will be easier to keep the drift, especially for low power cars

17-November12DSCF1804.jpg

679878_454956127874518_1985030393_o.jpg

Think most of the active users has since move on to other teams =(

After trying out the setting, I would like to change the camber in the front even more aggressive, I would like around 4.3-4.5 degree
It will be easier to keep the drift, especially for low power cars

Drool...:lol:
Looks sweeeeeeet lol 👍 👍 👍

Right lads, me and Ken were talking yesterday and we think that we should go our separate ways, the teams been dead for a while now with only about 4 of us active now and then.

So I think that it's time for me to take my leave, although I hope to continue drifting and seeing you in the future 👍

As Wolfie said, been thinking of taking off for a while. Sad to see this team dies as it gave me a lot of memories and friends and laugh.

Hope we are still friends and drift together:)

LostKen
As Wolfie said, been thinking of taking off for a while. Sad to see this team dies as it gave me a lot of memories and friends and laugh.

Hope we are still friends and drift together:)

Yeah ken and wolfie had some good times :( this was the team that had perfected my drifting i will definalty drift with you guys for a longgg time TSS family forever team no team :D

Yeah ken and wolfie had some good times :( this was the team that had perfected my drifting i will definalty drift with you guys for a longgg time TSS family forever team no team :D

Whoa looky here at Mr Sprags and his perfected drifting skills :D
But yeah sad to see this team go I guess, some awesome people were a part of it...

im ok thanks yeah been photographing at the local tracks most of this season, made some good friends. Its been good, been out on passenger rides hopefully i feel a bm comming my way soon to get a drifting myself.

im ok thanks yeah been photographing at the local tracks most of this season, made some good friends. Its been good, been out on passenger rides hopefully i feel a bm comming my way soon to get a drifting myself.

What sort of BMW you thinking of getting?
E30? 💡

Back