Team Smoke Screen

• Thread starter mrCHRIS
  • 1,823 comments
LostKen
Think most of the active users has since move on to other teams =(

After trying out the setting, I would like to change the camber in the front even more aggressive, I would like around 4.3-4.5 degree
It will be easier to keep the drift, especially for low power cars

17-November12DSCF1804.jpg

679878_454956127874518_1985030393_o.jpg

North Korea
North Korea
TougeWolf_
Think most of the active users has since move on to other teams =(

After trying out the setting, I would like to change the camber in the front even more aggressive, I would like around 4.3-4.5 degree
It will be easier to keep the drift, especially for low power cars

Drool...:lol:
Looks sweeeeeeet lol ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

North Korea
North Korea
TougeWolf_
Right lads, me and Ken were talking yesterday and we think that we should go our separate ways, the teams been dead for a while now with only about 4 of us active now and then.

So I think that it's time for me to take my leave, although I hope to continue drifting and seeing you in the future ๐Ÿ‘

LostKen
As Wolfie said, been thinking of taking off for a while. Sad to see this team dies as it gave me a lot of memories and friends and laugh.

Hope we are still friends and drift together:)

North Korea
North Korea
TougeWolf_
As Wolfie said, been thinking of taking off for a while. Sad to see this team dies as it gave me a lot of memories and friends and laugh.

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

United Kingdom
England
sprags/RSM-Smmithy
LostKen

Yeah ken and wolfie had some good times :( this was the team that had perfected my drifting i will definalty drift with you guys for a longgg time TSS family forever team no team :D

Lithuania
London, England
manciocio
Yeah ken and wolfie had some good times :( this was the team that had perfected my drifting i will definalty drift with you guys for a longgg time TSS family forever team no team :D

Whoa looky here at Mr Sprags and his perfected drifting skills :D
But yeah sad to see this team go I guess, some awesome people were a part of it...

United Kingdom
derby
turkeygeorge30
im ok thanks yeah been photographing at the local tracks most of this season, made some good friends. Its been good, been out on passenger rides hopefully i feel a bm comming my way soon to get a drifting myself.

North Korea
North Korea
TougeWolf_
im ok thanks yeah been photographing at the local tracks most of this season, made some good friends. Its been good, been out on passenger rides hopefully i feel a bm comming my way soon to get a drifting myself.

What sort of BMW you thinking of getting?
E30? ๐Ÿ’ก

United Kingdom
derby
turkeygeorge30
if anything e36 328, pritty solid and mate just won open drift championship in his soooo ya know get some lessons lol

Reddee

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Uk
Crazyd1
You should come back TG if you do decide to make a return add RSM-DeeDuB and it's dean btw. :)