Team VIP* | Welcome Back Team Thread

• Thread starter Fresh One
  • 118 comments
hey guys, i been super busy, so u can take me off the team, probley not going to be online much.............

see you guys on the track when i can...lol

hey guys, i been super busy, so u can take me off the team, probley not going to be online much.............

see you guys on the track when i can...lol

Alright dude, hope all is aight, BUT I will have to re-organize this group once again. From this moment on EVERYONE EXCEPT KRONKIMUS is an OFFICIAL member. Ill post up when & where the recruitment process is again.

Alright dude, hope all is aight, BUT I will have to re-organize this group once again. From this moment on EVERYONE EXCEPT KRONKIMUS is an OFFICIAL member. Ill post up when & where the recruitment process is again.
good to hear that your going to restructure the team, ill see you around now and then...........and all is well, just busy with school and building REAL cars.......lol

see u around bro

good to hear that your going to restructure the team, ill see you around now and then...........and all is well, just busy with school and building REAL cars.......lol

see u around bro

i feel you homie! wish you the best keep showing love to them sedans though! low and slow! lol take care

Here i am =)

UNFORTUNATELY aaron as i mentioned before. the ONLY qualified person to run the VIP* colors legitimately as of this moment is KRONKIMUS. i am re-organizing this team i will be having another try-out session this weekend. Your more than welcome to try out again but this time it will be Strict! 👍

For those interested, Starting today thru sunday there will be a room open for all of those who are seeking to join a team and are good consistent drifters are more than welcome to join our session 👍

UNFORTUNATELY aaron as i mentioned before. the ONLY qualified person to run the VIP* colors legitimately as of this moment is KRONKIMUS. i am re-organizing this team i will be having another try-out session this weekend. Your more than welcome to try out again but this time it will be Strict! 👍

Okay, :P I'll get some practise

sup guys, name is steve. i have been playing gt5 for a few weeks now (switched from COD). Im not the best at drifting and i do need practice on tandem. But i aint to bad solo. But only you can tell. I would be interested in joining your team. the only problem is, is that i cant get on at will just yet. Due to the fact i share a living room tv and i have a 19 month old son. I drive a BMW M5 (deep purple metallic) with white wheels. Please if you want to know more ask me anything.

Thanks for you time.

Team VIP* you are invited to join in on our little battle we have going one. Check out the Drop5 thread for details

Team VIP* you are invited to join in on our little battle we have going one. Check out the Drop5 thread for details

Spank ill have to take ur challenge on another day my friend but we will link up an do it soon,ive got something in the works right now an I want it to be absolutely perfect

Hello team VIP. As you are getting back into GTP I would like to personally invite your members to come along and check out our tournament that will be taking place :)

So is this team about drifting VIP/Bippu style Toyota's/Lexus' or what?

Exactly my vision. Alot of ppl are having difficulty with the weight of the cars an there arent alot of bippu options well premium anyway. But I still use my isf an Aristo. Were pretty classy imo as,we are the only team dedicated to that culture/lifestyle

Hello team VIP. As you are getting back into GTP I would like to personally invite your members to come along and check out our tournament that will be taking place :)

Interesting. Ill try an take a look at the tourney an possibly enter

Exactly my vision. Alot of ppl are having difficulty with the weight of the cars an there arent alot of bippu options well premium anyway. But I still use my isf an Aristo. Were pretty classy imo as,we are the only team dedicated to that culture/lifestyle
My ISF weighs in at 1600+ kg with no weight reduction mods. Just keeping it a little realistic. I actually think drifting in larger sedans is really fun.

I actually avoid using standard cars as much as I can but I am looking for a Toyota Aristo and Chaser.

Yea I know what you mean my main car is either the m5 or the 350 gt an,as for the standards I have them an it isnt the same but I use them randomly

Are you guys still recruiting? If so id like a tryout. I mainly drift with a 1970 Superbird or my Chaser. Im online about everyday. Thanks

Let me know if you guys are still recruiting
drive a
ps13 silvia, jzx100 chaser or toyota soarer

if you are let me know some times for a try out and you can see why you think, cheers pal

psn whitey51

Back